Chapter 4

Chu Chu Chu (쮸쮸쮸) [Sequel to MyTurchan, YourTurchan]

 

As soon as you bid your goodbye to Gongchan, you get on the bus. He insisted on taking you home but you want him to rest since he still has a schedule tomorrow. While gazing outside, appreciating the city, the bus stopped. Few people hopped on and the bus move again.  You just ignore it and waited for your destination when someone sat beside you. For a good few minutes of silence the stranger spoke.

 

“You again?” You heard him said hinting a disbelief in his voice.

 

“Excuse me?” You raised a brow to him. His hoodie is on and a mask covering a big portion of his face.

 

“Are you deaf or something?” He made a face but you didn’t see.

 

“I’m sorry, mister but my parents taught me not to talk to strangers.” You bowed as a sign of respect and turn your head away.

 

 

L.Joe, the guy who’s in disguise, look at you intently.

 

“Why doesn’t she recognize me?” He asked his self in his mind. He scratched his cheek  and paused, “Oh, I remember now. I’m in disguise.” He smirked.

 

“So, how life with Gongchan?” L.Joe grins widely behind his mask. Your eyes widened and your mouth formed a big O.

 

You turn to face L.Joe and said, “H-how did you…know?” You stuttered almost whispering the last word. Many thoughts flooded your mind like:

 

“Oh my G-Dragon, How come this guy knows about me and Gongchan?”

 

“Don’t tell me he’s some kind of a stalker?”

 

“Gah, I still don’t want to die.”

 

“Shisus, save me from this stalker.”

 

“Gongchan and I haven’t even publicized our relationship and now this? Oh my GD.”

 

You bit your bottom lip while questioning your mind. You nervously laughed, “Ehe,”

 

“She’s nervous, isn’t she?” L.Joe chuckled.

 

You took this opportunity in getting away so, you stand up. But unfortunately L.Joe stretched his arms, blocking your way.

 

“Yah, let me pass.” You hissed and give him death glares. L.Joe carefully remove his mask, which only you can see, and gave you a knee-folding wink.

 

“Y-you…” Mouth slightly in ajar, you pointed at him and gasped. He playfully wear his mask again and get out of the bus as soon as the bus stopped. You huffed and stomped your feet in annoyance and get out of the bus also.

 



 

Sorry if I'm taking so long to update. ㅠㅠ Mian, anw, here's the fourth chappie :) ♥

feedbacks, please :) ♥