Chapter 6

Chu Chu Chu (쮸쮸쮸) [Sequel to MyTurchan, YourTurchan]

 

You were still fuming in anger when you reached your school. As usual you were greeted by your oh-so-mirthful best friend, Hana. Hana is your best friend ---- Your only best friend. She’s been with your since forever and both of your are fans of Korean pop. She envies you since your boyfriend is an idol ----- a typical dream of every fan girl aside from going to South Korea.

“Annyeong, unni!” She greeted you with her cheerful voice but then drop it after seeing you frowning. “What’s wrong, unni? Did you and Gongchan oppa fight?” She asked, concerned. Aside from the B1A4 members and their manager, she also knows about your relationship with Gongchan. Only those six people know it and you trust them the most since your Dad died when you’re still young and your Mom is working abroad.

“Aniyo… Someone just pissed the crap out of me.” You clenched your fist as you remember L.Joe’s face mocking you.

“Who pissed you, unni? I’m going to beat him into pieces.” She declared as she cracks her knuckles, ready to fight. You chuckled on how protectively she is and ruffled her hair. You don’t want to know that the one who pissed you is one of the members of her all time favorite boy group ---- Not now yet.

“hehe, Don’t mind him, saeng.”

“But he pissed my unni.” She said and pouted.

 

“My only hope~ It is you~ ♫” You fished your cellular phone out of your pocket. Your lips curved upward when you saw who the sender was.

(a/n: italicized sentences are messages from Gongchan.)

자기야~ (Darling~) I miss you. _But guess what!! Our promotions will be ending soon!! So………”

Smiling widely, you happily replied to him.

“You won’t be busy anymore!!!! My vacation is near, too! ^♥^v”

“Yay! We’ll have more time for each other^^ *hugs you tightly until you can’t breathe*”

“So mean, oppa. *pouts*”

“Aww, I’m just joking, 자기야. *pinches your cheeks*”

“*giggles* Okay then. So…. When are we going to meet?”

“Someone’s excited.”

“Yah, are you not excited. =.=”

“I, Gong Chansik, _______’s handsome boyfriend, am more excited than you do. ^___^”

“Psh, really?”

“Of course I am. Okay, let me see my schedule first.”

“Okay.”

 

Few minutes later…

자기야~~~ I’m free this Monday! Meet me at the park near your school at 10am, arasso? Are you vacant that day?”

“Hmm… Fortunately, YES! ^^V”

“Yay! Okay! I can’t wait to see you again. I need to go to our schedule now.”

“I can’t wait, too. Love you.”

“I love you, too. 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x”

“Hayy~ Channie, wae are you so sweet.” You muttered as you read his last message over and over again.



 

Hi guys! Are you bored now? *sighs* The chapters are getting lamer and lamer. T_T Sorry T_TT