Chapter 7

Chu Chu Chu (쮸쮸쮸) [Sequel to MyTurchan, YourTurchan]

 

Friday will not get any better. Tons of assignments, you left your project at home, which costs you a lot of time to finish it, Hana is absent and such. Yes, today is the last day of school. Not literally end of school year, but your vacation will start soon.

 

“Hyemi, I’ve heard that B1A4’s goodbye stage on Music Bank will be later. Are you coming?” You overheard a girl asked this “Hyemi” girl while you’re placing your books to your locker.

“Uh-huh, but I’m not sure though. Maybe I’m going to watch on Music Core or Inkigayo.” “Hyemi” said.

“Hmm.. Arasso. But I’ll definitely go later whether you’re coming or not.” The other girl uttered.

“But they already had their goodbye stages at M! Countdown and Music bank…” You said in your mind and closed your locker. Heaving a sigh, you started to walk away but you heard the girl speak again.

“Kya~ I’m going to see Gongchan again.” You shook your head and continued walking.

“Psh, you won’t see them.”

 

For the whole Saturday and Sunday, you finish all of your assignments. You even skipped meals just to finish it early so you can enjoy the rest of your vacation. It’s finally Monday. The day Gongchan promised to meet you. After dressing up, you did your hair. You curl it up lightly and wear a cute headband with polka dots ribbon attached in the left side. While checking yourself at the mirror, you received a text message from Gongchan.

“I’ll be there in 20 minutes ♥”

You replied a simple “okay” with a heart and grabbed your purse and headed out of your bed room. As soon as you reach your living room, the door bell rang.

“That must be Channie.” You muttered and wore a smile on your face before opening the door you thought “But he said he’ll take 10 more minutes before reaching my apartment.” Confused you opened the door and slightly peaked. To your surprise a blonde guy opens the door, came in and closed it. He was regaining his breath and muttered “Sorry” and turned around to face you.

 

“Mouth in ajar, you pointed your pointing finger to L.Joe.

“H-how’d you know that I’m living here?” You stuttered while questioning him.

“Fans mobbed me and I have nowhere to go.” He said coolly and cracked a smile.  He scratched his nape and wandered around your apartment.

“It’s simple yet cozy.” He declared and sat on a couch.

“Yah, how did you get in here?”

“I used the door.” He said and laughed at his own joke.

“Haha, funny.” You glared at him.

“Are you going somewhere?” He asked while looking at you from head to toe. “Cute.” He thought. “W----WHAT?” He asked his mind. He shook his head and waited for your answer but still you’re not responding.

“Yah,” He called you out but then the door bell rang again.

 



 

hey guys~ Another late update T_T Anyways, Enjoy this chapter. *Hoping*

 

CRITISISMS ARE WELCOME SO THAT I CAN IMPROVE MY WRITING~ ♥