Chapter 2

Chu Chu Chu (쮸쮸쮸) [Sequel to MyTurchan, YourTurchan]

 

 

“Go up to the rooftop. x “

You pressed the send button after typing. The show was great. Many artists performed. After the show, a thought came up in your mind. You tried your best to think on ways of how to go upstairs without anyone noticing you.

 Lucky enough, you reached the rooftop without anyone noticing you. It's already dark outside when you got there.Heaving a sigh, you look up in the sky. The sky is fairly clear. No clouds or stars. You were appreciating the sky when someone spoke.

“Why are you here?”

You overheard a cold voice coming from your right side. You immediately shifted your gaze to where it came from and a figure appeared.

“I-uh...”  You stuttered then the figure walks closer to you. You stiffened when you recognize who it was. You can still see through since there's a light coming from the store room. You stare at him with wide eyes.

“Y-you're L-l.joe...” You said still gaping.

“That's not the answer to my question.” He taunted.

“Mianhae, I'm--uhm...”

Not wanting to blurt something about you meeting Gongchan, you think of a excuse when somebody called out.

“_____?” Gongchan tilted his head eyeing you and L.Joe.

“Oppa!”  You hurriedly ran to him and hug him tightly.

“Hey,” He smiled and hugs you back, burying his nose to your hair. “Sorry if I came late. What's up?”

He pulled away and kissed your forehead gently.

“Uh, nothing. I need help for my homework… That's all.” You bit your tongue for delivering a lame excuse. You know he won't buy it, so, he did and raised a brow.

“Okay, okay. I just missed you. Contented?”  You put your hands on your hips and pouted.

“Gotcha! Aww, I miss y---“ Gongchan was about to say something but someone cleared his throat from behind.

“Hey, stop being so cheesy cheese there.” L.Joe said, clearly pissed.

“Oh, sunbaenim.” Gongchan bowed. L.Joe bowed back which made you flinched. L.Joe's actually your favorite member in Teen Top but you did not expect receiving a cold shoulder from him.

“Now he's being polite?” You thought.

“What the fhudge” You absent-mindedly whispered and L.Joe heard you whispered something.

“Pardon?”  L.Joe looked at you and tilts his head slightly.

“"Huh?" You blinked your eyes after snapping out your thought.You just heard a tsk-ed sound and you immediately know who it is.

 

 

"Yah, yah, what's with the tsk, huh?" You glared at L.Joe.

"Hey, you, show some  respect, will you? I bet I’m older than you." L.Joe glared back.

"And what's the matter if you're older  than me, huh?" 

 

"Uhm, guys. Stop it." Gongchan said before the tension becomes worse.

"I better get going. Learn how to not disturb anyone next time, okay?" L.Joe uttered and rolled his eyes.

"This place is not even yours!"

"But I came here first!"

"No! It's me who came first!"

"I don't care who ever came first just stop arguing!" Gongchan butted in.

"Okay, you win  this time." L.Joe eyed you. "Bye, Hyung~" L.Joe wave a goodbye to Gongchan and walked off.

 

"I hate him!" You closed you eyes and rub your temple.

"Ssshhh, relax." Gongchan said and kissed you temple.

You huffed and smiled. "Thanks for calming me."

"That's my girl. You better keep on smiling." He said and hug you. You giggled. "Oh, and by the way, I missed you, too"


 


 

 

Hey guys~ Second chapter posted!

 

SalangLove sallyforeva Nana_94 littlefantasies evoleihsif21 elasticpip emi_martini humaira31 _heyflamin zefrvhud iLoveBLEAST Shirchiew bananatofucheesecake JoInNa

 

^ Thanks for subscribing!

FEEDBACKS ARE LOVED!

v thanks for the comments! ♥