Chapter 3

Chu Chu Chu (쮸쮸쮸) [Sequel to MyTurchan, YourTurchan]

 

After the incident happened in the rooftop, B1A4 invited you to come to their dorm.

“Shinwoo hyung asked what you want for dinner.” Jinyoung asked walking out of the kitchen.

“Can we order pizza?” Gongchan suggested.

“Pizza’s fine with me.” You uttered, eyes still locked in the television. Everyone agreed so Jinyoung said: “Okay then. Pizza it is.” And walk off.

 

While waiting for the pizza to come, Baro decided to take a shower.

“I’m going to take a shower.” Baro announced and headed to his room to get his clothes.

“Yah, me first!” Sandeul dot up from his seat and ran after him.

“Shut up, hyung.” Baro snorted and. He quickly gets his clothes and ran his life to the bathroom.

“Hah. Mehrong!” Baro shouted before slamming the bathroom door shut. Sandeul sulked outside, defeated.

You just laugh at how cute his face is.

“ Sandeul oppa, you’re indeed cute.” You complimented and smiled at him.

“Really?” Sandeul lightened up and blinked his eyes innocently.

“Ne.” You grinned. He walks towards you and ruffled your hair.

“Yah, I hate it when you guys are tousling my hair.” You pouted and get your hair brush from your purse. Sandeul just chuckled nad went to his room leaving you and Gongchan alone in the living room.

 

“Let me try it.” Gongchan, who is beside you, grab your brush from your hand.

“Hehe, okay.” You smiled and turn your back to him. He softly brushes your hair.

 

“Oppa, you brush it too soft.” You giggled like a girl.

“I do?” He tilts his head sideward and pouted. “I’m just scared that you’ll get hurt.” He smiled, which made you heart flutter. You smiled at his sweet words.

“Aww, oppa.” Facing him again, you gently pinched his cheeks. He smiled back and intertwined his fingers to yours.

 

“I missed this moment.” He uttered and pulled you closer.

“So do I. You have a tight schedule then I have classes to attend on.” You pouted and gently squeezed his hand.

“True! And I miss this, too.” He grinned and slowly leaned his face you yours since you’re not looking at him and your eyes are focused on your hands laced.

“Missed what, oppa?” You turn your face to him making your lips bump to his. Your eyes widened and you feel your cheeks warm up. Gongchan smiled in the kiss and let go your hand. He pulled you by waist, deepening the kiss, making you kiss him back. So you did. Soon enough, you pulled away.

 

“Look at you; I’ve been kissing you for I don’t know? Nth time? Yet you still blush.” He teased and smiled widely. He held your hand firmly, not wanting to let you go.

“I don’t know what to answer.” You laugh and touched your cheeks using your free hand. He slung his arm unto your shoulders and pulled you closer.

“Saranghae, ________. No matter what happens I’m still the guys only guys in your heart, arasso?” He suddenly said.

“Of course, oppa. You were, you are and you will be the only guy here.” You said and pointed your heart.

 



 

 

Hey, guys! here is the third chapter.

Semestral break is coming~ Yay! I can finally rest my mind. But I have two more term papers to work on. >3>

Enjoy this third chappie~ Tell me how as it :D ♥