Chapter 5

Chu Chu Chu (쮸쮸쮸) [Sequel to MyTurchan, YourTurchan]

 

You made your way to your apartment but surprisingly L.Joe is following you. You came to a halt and turn around.

 

“Are you following me?” You questioned him and put your hands on your hips. L.Joe burst into a fit of laughter.

 

“Me? Following a fan like you?” He scoffed. “In your dreams, babe.” Pulling out something from his bag, he walks passing you towards the building next to yours.

 

“Aish, so embarrassing.” You puffed your cheeks and made your way to your apartment.

 

 

It’s Monday again. You put on your earphones and hum into the beat. While walking, you have encountered L.joe again. You huffed and continued to walk as if you see nothing but an air.

 

“Hey, wait!” L.Joe called out. You ignore him and hummed. Pissed, L.Joe grabbed your hand for you to stop. You rolled your eyes and pull out your earphones.

 

“What. Do. You. Want. Again?” You glared at him and turn to face him. He puckered his lips as if he’s thinking of what he should say.

 

 

Ricky popped out of nowhere and jumped between you and L.Joe.

 

“Hyung~~” He whined to L.Joe.

 

“WHAT?” L.joe shouted on him.

 

“Yah, you blondie.” You butted in. “Do you really have to shout on him?” You glared at L.Joe and turn to Ricky with your sweetest smile.

 

“Annyeong Haseyo, oppa!” You beamed at Ricky and bowed. The latter bowed back and smiled.

 

“You look great with that school uniform.” Ricky complimented you.

 

“Chincha, oppa?” Ricky nodded. You squealed and thank him.

 

“Chincha, oppa? Chincha, oppa?” You overheard a girly voice behind you.

 

“L.Joe...” You muttered under your breathe. “Yah, You know what?”

 

“What?” L.Joe answered in English.

 

“YOU’RE SO FHUDGHIN’ ANNOYING THAT I WANT YOU TO BURY SIX FEET BELOW THIS FORKIN’ GROUND THIS INSTANCE.” You shouted at him in English too and left, fuming in anger.

 

“Whoa,” L.Joe and Ricky watched you left, amused.

 

“Hyung, her English is far better than yours.” Ricky blurted out which made him earn a smack to his head from his hyung.

 

“Aww, hyung. Why?” Ricky rubbed his hurt head.

 

“Why? Because you’re so cute~” L.Joe pinched his cheek and left.

 

“Whoa, hyung, How ironic.” Ricky pouted and followed his hyung. L.joe just chuckled and smiles at the thought of you, annoyed.

 



 

 

teehee~ another update~

How was it? ♥