Chapter 1

Chu Chu Chu (쮸쮸쮸) [Sequel to MyTurchan, YourTurchan]

 

      It’s been months since you and Gongchan were been in a relationship. You know more about him and so does he. He keeps calling you every time he has a vacant time. Deep inside, you thought of having a relationship with an Idol is pretty hard but then he makes it up to you every time he misses your date. One day you decided to watch KBS’ Music Bank Live. You hop on the bus and wait for the bus to stop in your destination. Thinking of having a surprise visit to Gongchan and other members of B1A4 makes you more excited.

 

      The show has started and your heart beats were racing. The atmosphere inside the studio makes you smile even wider. Just then the MCs --------- Hyunwoo and Minji began.

“생방송뮤직뱅크!” (Music Bank Live!) Both Hyunwoo and Minji exclaimed.

“안녕하세요현우입니다~” (Hello, I’m Hyunwoo~) Hyunwoo introduces his self then Minji followed.

“안녕하세요민지입니다~” (Hi, I’m Minji~)

“민지씨,” (Minji,) Hyunwoo called.

“네?” (Yes?)

“There’s an Idol group who’ll be having their comeback stage today!” Hyunwoo announced.

“네! It’s none other than the Teen Pop Band, Teen Top!”

“Woooo~” Both of them cheered and so did the audience.

 

“Really? Teen Top’s having their comeback stage today? Aish, I’m so contained about B1A4 and now I even forgot when my other fandoms to comeback.” You mentally slapped yourself for being such a retard fan.

 

Then the lights go dim, Teen Top is about to start their performance. The performance was filled with fan chants right away.

“Teen Top fighting!!!” You screamed your lungs out.

 

Right after Teen Top, B1A4 is the next one to perform. They are wearing colorful outfits again. Then this certain person caught your attention. He looks really lovely in his outfit.

“Chansik-ah,” You murmured.

 

“Who’s you favorite?” A fan beside you asked while her gaze is still locked in the stage.

“Gongchan,” You slightly blushed.

“Me too!” She turned to face you and gave you her warm smile.

“Oh,” You felt your heart sting realizing that there are many people who are into Gongchan and you’re not alone.

“How I wish Gongchan is just a normal person…” You thought and sighed heavily.



 

First chapter is up!

Going to update again when I get a vacant time. D:

I'm in the midst of our exam week.

So, how was it?

I felt like it's lame. REALLY lame. >3>