"I'm going to let you go..." ♥

The Youtube Sweetheart

 

You | L. Joe Chunji | Niel | CAP | Changjo | Ricky | Teen Top | Shinee |

-

While you’re busy kissing with L. Joe, you hear ‘woo’ and ‘ahh’ sound. You broke the kiss to see Teen Top surrounded both of you and L. Joe.

“Wah, look at this two,” Niel said shooking his head.

“I don’t expect this, but aren’t you guys were always fighting?” CAP asked.

Your cheeks reddened. L. Joe grabbed your waist. “That was before, now,” he tilt his head looking at you. “…it’s different,” L. Joe said seductively and kiss you on the lips.

Teen Top go “Ewwww” and stuff but you and L. Joe didn’t mind. “Niel, close their eyes,” CAP said referring to Chunji, Changjo and Ricky.

Niel quickly close Changjo’s eyes and CAP close Ricky’s eyes. Chunji stared at them. “Why is nobody’s closing MY eyes? I’m the one who is not supposed to look at these two kissing,” Chunji said and pouted.

Niel and CAP laughed at him. “You just got pwned, Chunji,” Niel said and stuck his tongue out to Chunji.

CAP and Niel released their maknaes eyes when you and L. Joe stopped kissing. “You guys are so insensitive,” Chunji protested.

“Can’t help it,” L. Joe said, smirking to Chunji.

“Urgh!” Chunji groaned. “Life is unfair hyung. You have to accept it,” Ricky said to his hyung.

“Who are you to advise me?” Chunji ‘mehrong’ Ricky.

“So, aren’t we going to celebrate?” CAP asked.

“Yeah, we should celebrate. What do you think, baby?” L. Joe said to you.

You blushed even more. “I don’t care…” you said in a nervous tone. Well, you’re in L. Joe from Teen Top’s arm! *What did I do in my previous life to deserve this life? I must’ve saved the country before,* you thought to yourself.

“My baby is blushing! How cute,” L. Joe squeal like a fan girl and pinch your cheek.

“Ow, it hurts!” you lightly slapped L. Joe’s hand away from your cheek.

Teen Top watched you and L. Joe in ‘awww’.

Since it’s in the night, all of you decided to have a bonfire party. *More sweet moment with L. Joe,* you thought of that and smile widely.

Teen Top and you sit in a circular motion. In the center, a bonfire is seen. You played the guitar and Teen Top sing along with you.

You sat next to L. Joe, playing your guitar happily surrounded by Teen Top. L. Joe stares at you. *Everything about her is so, beautiful,* he thought.

You caught him staring at you and blushed. *He keeps on making me blush these day,* you thought.

Ricky and Changjo run towards you. “Noona!” they shouted.

They pushed L. Joe aside and they both sit beside you. You were shocked. “What are you guys doing?” you asked them.

They gritted their teeth. “Let’s eat together,” Changjo said while holding up a plate full of food.

“Wah, it looks so delicious,” you said and started eating with them.

L. Joe’s mouth widens. *She chooses food over THE L. Joe?* he thought.

You look around to see L. Joe with his pissed off face. You laughed. “L. Joe! Come here, let’s eat together,” you invited him.

L. Joe smiled sheepishly towards Changjo and Ricky as he walks forward. L. Joe walks and kneel down in front of you. You were sitting in the middle of Changjo and Ricky on a wooden bench.

“Baby~” L. Joe cooed.  You smiled at him. “Hmm?” you hummed.

“Feed me,” L. Joe said and ‘ahh’ his own mouth. You giggled. Ricky and Changjo widen their eyes.

You push your fork to a small hot dog and feed him. Before he could eat it, Ricky pushes your hand away lightly.

You stare at him with a confuse expression. He just smiles sheepishly. “Feed me first, noona,” Ricky blinked his eyes and did some aegyo to you. You giggled at his funny action.

When you wanted to feed him, L. Joe pull your hand and direct it to his mouth. He get the hot dog first from your fork. “In your face, maknae,” L. Joe said and stuck his tongue out to Ricky.

“You bad hyung!” Ricky said and they started chasing each other. You shook your head and giggled.

Out of nowhere, someone approaches you. “You look happy…with him,” Chunji said.

You tilted your head and smiled at him. “Hello,” that’s what you can response to him.

“You stole my boyfriend you know?” Chunji said.

You turn to him. “Omo, you and L. Joe are dating?” you said in a pretended serious manner.

“Yes, and he dumped me for you,” Chunji sniffles.

You let a soft chuckled. “L. Joe’s not the only guy. You can be with Niel, or maybe CAP oppa,” you said and chuckled softly.

“Oh, so you take the best one and left the bad ones for me?” Chunji said, pretend to be mad.

“Are you saying CAP oppa and Niel are bad? Omo!” you make a shocked expression.

Then you and Chunji burst out laughing. Then suddenly something landed on your shoulder. You turn around to see Changjo’s leaning on your shoulder. You smiled.

“How can this guy sleep here?” you shook your head.

Chunji perk up to see and shook his head. “This kid.”

Chunji wake Changjo up, “Yah, let’s sleep in our room,” Chunji said to the half-sleepy maknae.

He just nodded and follows Chunji. CAP and Niel also went to their room to rest themselves for the MV shooting tomorrow.

L. Joe and Ricky is nowhere to be seen. *Did they just leave me alone here? Hmph.* you sigh.

*Tonight will be the last night I’m at Korea. After this, I’ll have to get back to my usual life,* you sigh. Today was like the bestest of the bestes moment of your life. Today is very precious for you. You just didn’t want to let go.

 

You sit in the place where you and L. Joe confessed just now. *Can anyone ever believe me if I said, I’ve kissed L. Joe?* you smiled at that thought. After you went back home, you wont know what happened here. L. Joe might just forget you. You thought of that but quickly sweep those thought away. You just wanted to enjoy this moment. What will happen next, that’s up to fate. *I believe in my fate with L. Joe* you silently prayed.

Suddenly, someone’s hugged you from behind. You tilt your head quickly but softened when you see L. Joe’s face is just few inches from you.

“Where’s Ricky?” you asked him.

“Who cares about that maknae when you have L. Joe?” he said and lightly kissed your nose.

You turn in front and blushed. L. Joe could see you under the moonlight, blushing and he smiled.

“Eun Mi, what’s your real name?” L. Joe asked.

You laughed. “You said you love me, how come you don’t know my name?” you said, pouting.

“Because this cute girl won’t tell me who is her name,” L. Joe said and pulls your pouting lips.

“What will I get if I tell you my real name?” you asked.

“Tell first then only you’ll know,” L. Joe said.

“Okay then, Anneonghaseyo, Cindy Choo Eun Mi imnida ~” you introduce yourself like a 7 years old kid.

L. Joe giggled at your cuteness. “Anneong, girlfriend! Lee Byung Hun imnida~” he said in a joking manner and stuck his tongue out.

“How many days we met and you fall in love with me, how amazing am I?” you said to L. Joe.

“Pshh, like you’re not falling for me,” L. Joe joked.

You lean over his broad chest. “I wish we can stay like this, forever,” you sweetly whispered to him.

“Thank you for coming here, Eun Mi ah,” L. Joe said in his husky y voice.

“Welcome.” You turn your face from facing the sea to face him, “Thank you for loving me, even if it’s just in a while,” you said sincerely.

Suddenly, you felt the urged to cry. “L. Joe what will happen when I’m not in Korea? What will happen to us?”

L. Joe stared at you blankly. He never thought of that before, how foolish of him. L. Joe abruptly stood up. You turn around. “Where are you going? You’re going to leave me?" You asked.

“No,” L. Joe said. He helped you to stand up. He hugs you tightly. “It’s okay Eun Mi ah, everything will be fine. There must be a way to make our relationship work,” L. Joe said softly.

You just nodded and decided to trust him. *There MUST be a way,* you thought.

-

The next day, half-heartedly you pack your belongings. *It’s okay Cindy, everything will be fine. Believe in your ‘boyfriend’* you thought.

You walk out of room to see Teen Top waiting for you. You show a sad face. “Why is everyone frowning?” you asked.

“Noonaaaaaaa,” Ricky shrieked and threw his arms over your neck. You patted his back. “It’s okay Ricky ah. It’s not like I’m going to die or what,” you said comforting him.

“Don’t say that, you know I love you so much,” Ricky said.

“*ehem* Ricky *ehem* Jealous alert,” Changjo said.

L. Joe ‘pshh’ him. Ricky broke the hug a while later. “Bye, noona” he said in melancholy.

CAP hugged you next. “Thanks for staying with us, hope you enjoyed,” he said.

“Of course I did, the best vacation ever!” you put your thumbs up to him when the hug broke.

The next is Changjo. “Thank you for making our days happier, noona” Changjo said.

“Thanks to you for making me happy,” you said to him.

Then, Niel. “I’m sorry I didn’t spend much time on you. I hope you won’t forget us,” Niel said.

You nodded. “Never mind, take care of your PSP,” you said and mehrong him.

Then Chunji hugged you. “Thank you,” Chunji said.  “Thanks Chunji ah for making my days happier, I hope you won’t forget me,” Chunji said.

*cough* *cough* L. Joe coughed.  Chunji just give him a deadly glare.

“I won’t forget you, no worries,” Chunji said and give you an assuring smile.

“Okay, I guess this is the goodbye. I’ll take her to the airport,” L. Joe said and carried your big pink luggage.

You bow 90 degree in front of Teen Top. “Take care guys, and thank you…” you said and left with L. Joe.

You arrived at the airport. Time seems to fly real fast. The ride to the airport was full of silence. Nobody talks.

“You want to eat anything?” L. Joe said. He’s in his hoodie and his perfect disguise. It would make him difficult to be in public. You shook your head.

“My flight is around the corner,” you said.

“Choo Eun Mi,” L. Joe said your name with his deep husky voice.

You tilt your head to face him. “Yeah?”

“I’m going to let you go…” he said.

Your world seem to black out. *So, this is what he means by everything’s gonna be okay? I should have expected* you thought.

“I understand,” you said and slightly bow to him.

You turn around to go but he grabbed you and hug you tightly. “I don’t say I’m going to let you go forever,” he whispered.

“For the time being, I wanted to focus on my carrier. I just debuted and I wanted to put my all effort in it. And you, you still have a long journey to go, I wanted the best for us. For whatever reason it is, I promised I’m only going to love you. Please trust me,” L. Joe said softly while hugging you.

You broke the hug and smile sweetly at him. “It’s okay Byung Hun, I understand. We’ll just leave it to fate, right? In 10 years, I wanted to see Teen Top on top of the world,” you said. You caressed his cheek, “especially you,” you said.

He smiled and you smiled. He lean in closer and kiss you on the lips. After the kiss broke, you went into the gate away that separate you from him. You bid your last goodbye.

 

*Good bye Lee Byung Hun. I trust you*

 

*Good bye Choo Eun Mi, my first love, I'll never forgets you* 

-

Finnished! :D

Yeay! *sqeals* 

 

My special thanks ♥ to:

♥ My subscribers

♥ People who comments

♥ People who stick throgh this story till the end.

*bow* and million thankyous for you :D 

AND,

My silent readers. Thank You.

I LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER :D