How You and I Met ♥

The Youtube Sweetheart

| You | L. Joe | Chunji | Niel | CAP | Changjo | Ricky | Teen Top | Shinee 

Place: Incheon Airport, Seoul.

Teen Top was busy at the moment. Fans were screaming seeing them live. They were glad that their fans were enjoying their fan service. L.joe look at his fans, *Am I thaaat hot until all the girls were over me? Muahahaha, but how do I find the right one for me later?* Evil smirked appeared on his face *who cares? I’m enjoying this moment, it’s enough alre-*

Before he could continue daydreaming about how awesome he is, Niel wave his hand infront him.

“L.JOEEEEEE? You’re here man?” Niel asked.

L.joe realized that he was daydreaming and his fans were getting impatient. “Oh, yes I’m here, I’m just tired,” he whisper secretly to Niel. It’s true, he is tired. Let’s just say, his fans is TOO much. *I’m too proud of myself, keke* L.joe chuckled to himself.

Suddenly, the crowd in front of Teen Top disappeared. Their fans were running away from them?! *What the hell?* L.joe thought. Teen Top look at each other.

“This is impossible,” Cap said.

“Who caused all of this?” Ricky pouted.

“Whoever stole our fans, such a meanie” Changjo added.

“They just left Teen Top?!” Niel said, disbelieving the fact.

“Attention seeker, pshh” L.joe complained.

“Let’s just see who caused this okay?” Chunji calmed the situation.

Teen Top agreed so they went to check where their fans went to (lol?!). The six of them walk together where the crowd went to.

They saw a beautiful goddess-like-angel, okay in conclusion, they saw an angel singing 2NE1’s Lonely with her guitar.

*Gawd. Her voice is like an angel, so pretty* L.joe thought. *But, she stole my fans, and whoever stole L.joe’s property, its enemy. Pshh* he thought.

Teen Top waits for her to finnished her song. They wear their disguise so that fans won’t recognize them. After she finnished her song, she bow to her so-called-fans and wave them goodbye, and yes the crowd disperse.

L.joe come closer to her and clapped his hand in irritated way. “Good job, attention seeker, pshh” L.joe said in the duhh manner.

You tilted up your chin to see a flawless good-looking guy smirked at you. “Meanie” you stuck your tongue out. L.joe was taken back. *What a child* he thought. You push your bangs backwards, then

“Noonaaaaaaaaaaaaa” someone yelled. You looked up to see a cute boy wearing a cap and shades. *are they wearing disguise? Are they celebrity?* You look closely at the boy who was running towards you. *Omg, it’s Ricky, from..*

“TEEN TOP?!” you blurted out.

And you fell 5 eyes stare at you while 1 guy hugged you, tightly. “CC noona, I never thought I would’ve seen you with my own eyes. I cannot believe it” Ricky said and hugged you tighter.

“Okay, okay. Can someone tell me I’m not dreaming of meeting Teen Top here?” you said, hugging Ricky back.

“Noona, you’re not dreaming!” Ricky said.

“Psh, attention seeker, of course you’re not dreaming. You’ve done something horrible to-“ L.joe’s word were cut of by Chunji and Niel come hugging you.

You were shocked and so do L.joe? *Who the fck is this girl?* he thought.

You smiled as Niel and Chunji hugged you. *I cannot believe this* you thought.

“CC, you were so great and amazing, me and Niel always watches you sing, so melodious” Chunji compliment.

You blushed at his comment. “Thank you Chunji-ssi. I’m a fan of Teen Top too” you said and smiled sweetly to all of them.

“Can someone tell me who on world is sh-“ again, his word were cut off with Changjo screaming, “Really?! We’re really honoured.” Then he come closer and hugged you.

“Niel and Chunji hyung were right, you are so amazing” Changjo said in amazement.

You blushed again at his comment. “Thank you Chanjo-ssi” you bow slightly.

“Aigoo, you’re so polite!” Cap said. You smiled.

“Who’s your biased in Teen Top?” Niel asked suddenly. *It's L.joe, but he was so not-nice-to me today, so I’m gonna lie* you thought.

“I don’t have a biased, I like all of you” you smiled cheerfully.

“pshh, liar. You mus-“ L.joe words were cut off again by Changjo excitedly said, “meaning you liked me too?” his eyes were sparkling, so freaking adorable.

You pinch Changjo’s cheek, “so, cutee” you cooed.

“WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING ME?!” L.joe yelled. Now, all eyes were on him.

“Yes? L.joe-ssi?” you said. Inside your heart, you were fangirling bout him. He’s your biased after all.

“You.” He pointed at you. “This is all your fault. You came here and stole my fans and my friends. You’re such a childish attention seeker!” L.joe glared at you wrap himself with his arms.  

You pouted as he yelled at you. Niel come and hug your shoulder and patted your head. “Don’t mind him, he often pms-ing,” Niel said.

L.joe glared at Niel and tried to say something but Chunji cut it,

“Yeah, he’s always the weird one,” Chunji added.

“YAH! LEE CHAN HEE” he went to Chunji and lightly smacked his neck. Both of them ‘wrestling’ against each other, inside the airport.

You shook your head at their childish behaviour. *tsk.tsk.*

“Noona! Since you’re here in Korea, why don’t you stay with us? We will have so much fun!” Ricky excitedly said.

L.joe stopped smacking Chunji and say “No way, she’ll be stealing my spotlight then. No, I don’t agree!” he stomp his foot on the ground, protesting.

“Stay with you guys? Uhmm,” you said.

“Yes noona, please” Changjo plead and show you his puppy eyes.

You turn to L.joe, “L.joe-ssi, will it annoyed you if I stayed with Teen Top on my trip?” you batted your eyelashes.

“HELL YES!” L.joe replied harshly.

“…then I’ll stay” you said and make L.joe go “WHAT THE HELL?!”

-

That's it for today :'D

ENJOY! 

SUBSCRIBE :'D COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3