"Eun Mi ah~"

The Youtube Sweetheart

You | L. Joe Chunji | Niel | CAP | Changjo | Ricky | Teen Top | Shinee 

-

*He plays the piano beautifully, I never imagined I’d be able to see him play with my own eyes!* you thought.

Behind the door, you listen to the sweet melody. After a while, he finished playing the piano. You walk inside.

“You played it beautifully,” you said to him.

He was shocked to see you there. “Huh? If I can’t play it beautifully, I’m not THE L.joe then” he said.

“Why are you so arrogant? So annoying” you chuckled a bit and pouted.

“And why are you always pouting?” he asked back.

“It has nothing to do with you. Can’t you thank me for complimenting you?” you said.

“Thanking you would be the last thing I would do. Why are you here anywhere? Are you like stalking me or something?!” he said.

“Psshh, as I expected, annoying blonde” you stuck your tongue out to him. “And I’m here because, I can’t sleep not because I’m stalking you, puh-leaseee” you made a face to him.

“You’re such a child you know that?” he said.

“A cute one” you said and winked at him.

He chuckled a bit. You make your way to the piano. You push L.joe aside and sit on the piano chair and started to play the piano.

L.joe watches you play the piano from the side. *She sure knows how to play it* he thought.

After a while, you looked around and there’s no sign of L.joe anywhere. *Why would he watch me play? What are you hoping, you silly Cindy!* you thought to yourself.

You sigh and began to play the piano one more time.

 

I pray no tears in your dreams

I know you’ll fly high in your life

Although this world tries to look at you with a small view

I can confidently say you’re the only one

 

A few tears dropped as you played the song. You cried before you could even finish the song. It contains a lot of memories, dark memories.

You put both of your palms on your face and cry.

L.joe come inside the music room with two cups of coffee but stopped when he hears people’s 

*What’s up with that pouty toad and crying? What a drama queen* he thought.

He let you cried for a moment. After a while, he comes in and put the cups on a side of the piano. He tapped your shoulder.

“Yah, why are you crying?” he said.

You look up to see L.joe tapping your shoulder.

“Don’t look at me with those teary eyes. You look so ugly!” L.joe stated.

You chuckled a bit. “You’re so blunt” you pouted.

“Thank you?” L.joe said.

“Now, only you’re thanking me, annoying freak” you stuck your tongue towards him.

L.joe laughs. *God, his laugh is so beautiful, wait Cindy, what are you thinking?!* You shook your head trying to clear your messy mind.

“Why are you crying? Are you sick or something?” he said, concerned.

You shook your head. “Are those for me?” you point at the cups.

L.joe’s face was blank. “Um, nope. Those are for me, hehe” he grinds at you.

You raised your eyebrow, “Those two cups are for you only? You sure?” you said.

“Yup, I’m very –“before he could finish his sentence, you take one of the cups and drinks it.

“Thanks for the coffee, it’s wonderful. Especially since it’s coming from you,” you mehrong him.

He laughs. “You’re actually kind of cute, you know?” he said.

You smiled. “I know” you said.

You and L.joe walks towards the balcony. It was calm and windy. “Hm, I’m sorry for just now, I didn’t know you’d cry when people call you toad” L.joe said.

“You seriously apologize huh?” you said.

“Hey, I’m not a big jerk! I have hearts too” L.joe said, pouting.

“You’re a small jerk but a big meanie,” you said to him.

He laughs, “Meanie? So childish” he said.

“I didn’t mean to cry just now, but you seriously reminded me of someone,” you said to him.

“Someone you loved isn’t it?” he said while raising his eyebrow.

“Yup, someone I loved, he used to call me toad, pouting toad to be exact.” You stated.

“If he loves you why did he calls you toad and stuff?” L.joe said, bewildered.

“Because, he’s a meanie?” you said and chuckled a bit.

“Is it one-sided love?” he asked.

“Nope, he loves me. I know he does. Even if he left me in this world, I know he loves me, more then anything.” you said in the urge of crying.

“Yah, don’t cry now. I hate seeing women crying,” L.joe stated.

“How thoughtful of you,” you laugh and continue “But I liked this side of you better. The side of you in the morning and annoying.” You suddenly stated.

L.joe laughs. “ and annoying? Very matured of you” he smirked.

You rolled your eyes, “So annoying! Plus, why are you here? Shouldn’t you be sleeping?” you asked.

“Hm, I can’t sleep either,” he said.

“Oh, the coffee did taste nice. Are you like a coffee maker or something?” you said and laugh at him.

“I’m too awesome to be coffee maker. Don’t underestimate me, you failed singer,” L.joe protest.

“Failed singer? Like you’re not failing” you made a face.

“At least, I have more fans then you,” L.joe mehrong you.

“You sounded so sure about it. You seriously never heard of CC? Lame blonde” you said and mehrong him back.

L.joe rolled his eyes to you. “I’m not lame. It’s just you’re not popular,” L.joe said.

“Haha, you’re very funny. I’m not popular? In your face, Annoying blonde,” you said.

“And you’re saying I’m the arrogant one,” he mehrong you.

You and L.joe burst into laughter. “I’m just stating the true!” you protest.

L.joe rolled his eyes. “Yeah, sure you do,” he paused for a moment. “Why is your stage name CC? What’s your real name though?” he asked.

You stared at him with your big sparkling eyes. “I don’t just tell people my name,” you stated.

“Why? You’re planning to be a mysterious girl? It’s not like you’re a cat women or something,” he said.

You laugh at that. “It’s my privacy. I can do whatever I want right?” you said.

“Yeah, sure. You better throw your guitars away and concentrate on becoming a cat woman. You’d make a y cat woman though,” he said and smirked.

You rolled your eyes. “erted much?” you said while shooking your head. L.joe grabs a guitar from god-knows-where and hand it to you. “Play it, I wanna listen” he said, more like ordering.

“Why should I?” you asked while raising your eyebrow.

“It’s the payment for the coffee I made for you,” L.joe said and he sit at the long chair provided at the balcony.

You sigh and sit beside him on the long chair. You played Gee-SNSD [IU’s Version]

L.joe stared at your face while you’re playing. He felt his heartbeat quicken. There’s something about you that he felt out of ordinary. The feelings he never gets with any women. Not even with Nicole from KARA or Hyuna from 4minutes. *Am I in love?* he thought.

You finished playing the song and turn around to see L.joe is staring at you. “L.joe? L.joe?” you waved your hand in front of his face.

“Uh? Oh, you finished?” he asked.

“You didn’t listen when I was playing, did you?” you pouted.

“Hey, I did listen,” *It was just that I was carried away with your beauty,* he thought of that. “It’s just that, it was boring,” but that came out from his mouth.

Your jaw dropped. “Boring?! I perform it on YouTube and I got millions of view. You’re so weird,” you mehrong him and pouted.

“Stop pouting already. You looked ugly when you’re pouted,” L.joe stated.

“You’re so annoying! I’m going,” you mehrong him and walk away from the balcony.

“Hey! You’re forgot your phone,” L.joe shouted. Your eyes widen. *Don’t tell me he opens it,* you thought. You run to the balcony to see L.joe’s laughing his off.

“HAHA…You’re so fun…HAHA…Duck…HAHA”

You rolled your eyes and snatch your phone away from him, but he held it higher. “Ducky, I wanted a copy of this photo, k?” he asked while laughing.

“YAH! Gimme back my phone!” you protest and keep on jumping to get your phone back.

“I don’t want to, it’s so funny,” he said and ended up laughing. *God, kill me now! It is my cousin’s entire fault. She took a picture of me looking like a duck and compares it to a real duck and put it as my wallpaper! And stupid me for not changing it! AHH~* you screamed in your head.

“YAH YOU LEE BYUNGHUN! YOU BETTER GIVE IT TO ME BACK!” you screamed and jumped and make your every effort to take that phone back. *Aish, it’s so embarrassing!* you thought.

L.joe’s leaning on the balcony’s fence while you was jumping to reach out for your phone. You screamed, cursed him to give back your phone but he just smirked and say, “I don’t want to,”

The ahjumma came. “Eun Mi-ah? Are you okay?”

You stopped from jumping and turn around. “Err…Ahjumma?” you said.

The ahjumma come closer. “Oh, you’re with Byunghun-ssi. Are you guys okay? I heard shouting and stuff,” she explained.

“Um, I’m okay, but this retard take my phone away,” you pouted.

The ahjumma chuckled a bit. “I guess Eun Mi-ah have to get that phone herself, isn’t it Byunghun-ssi?” the ahjumma said to L.joe.

L.joe chuckled. “Yes, ahjumma!” he said while smirking at you.

“What?! Ahjumma’s on L.joe’s side?!” you fake a sob.

“Ahjumma is always on my side, you ugly duckling,” L.joe said and mehrong you.

You gapped at both of them. “Life aint fair! I’m going to sleep!” you said and storm off to your bed.

L.joe and the ahjumma chuckled at your behavior. “So, ahjumma, her name is Eun Mi?”

-

That morning, you woke up due to the banging sound on your door. With your sleepy eyes you walk to the door. “What?” you asked. You thought it will be L.joe but nope, CAP appeared.

“AHH~ CAP oppa! Wait a minute!” you quickly said and slammed the door. CAP was speechless when you did that. *What’s wrong with that women.* he thought.

You quickly washed your face and brush your teeth. You grab your cardigan and open the door.

You open the door with a new fresh image. “Yes?” you blinked your eyes to CAP innocently.

“You know that you just slammed the door to my face?” CAP asked with his eyebrow raised.

“I just got out of bed, sorry!” you said.

CAP laughs. “It’s fine! Join us for breakfast,” CAP invited you. You nodded and follow him towards the dining room. You see the rest of Teen Top was already there.

You sit in front of L.joe. That’s the only available seat. “Have a good night sleep last night, ducky?” L.joe said while raising his eye brow.

You pouted. “You big meanie! Give me back my phone,” you hug yourself, protesting. *Oh yea, my phone’s still with him, damn this annoying hottie! I mean annoying freak!*

L.joe just chuckled and started eating his food. “Eat some more, Eun Mi ah~” he said.

You froze. *Eun Mi ah? How did he know? Must be the ahjumma, but the way he said my name, it’s different from anyone.* without you even notice, your heart skips a beat. Your heartbeat quickens.

L.joe’s voice calling your name keeps on playing in your head while you’re eating.

*Eun Mi ah~* 

-

Updated! :D 

This chapter is mainly about L.joe and Cindy right?

So i'm too lazy too color the dialog ^_^

Hope you don't mind :'D

Do Enjoy! Subscribe :D Comments are always loved ♥