Pouty Toad and Annoying Blonde ♥

The Youtube Sweetheart

You | L. Joe Chunji | Niel | CAP | Changjo | Ricky | Teen Top | Shinee 

-

L.joe’s eyes widen. “What are you saying?” he glared at you. Then he moves his face facing CAP.

“Cap hyung, how come a girl can be seen with Teen Top? It’s against the law!” L.joe said to CAP.

CAP silenced for a while. “It’s true, but it’s okay if she’s a celebrity. It’s a celebrity bonding time!” Cap said cheerfully.

“Plus, if Teen Top is seen with CC, our popularity ranking might increases,” Niel said, nodding his head.

The rest of Teen Top was agreeing, except for this blond hair guy.

“But hyung, she’s not a singer, I’ve never seen her before!” L.joe protest.

“Yeah, because you’re so out dated hyung,” Ricky said and stuck his tongue to L.joe. L.joe glared at the maknae and start chasing him. And yup, they were chasing each other, inside the airport.

You shook your head at L.joe’s and Ricky’s behavior. “Will it be a burden to the rest of Teen Top if I stick around you guys?” you said.

“No! Will be glad to have you stick around us,” Changjo said and take out a candy from god-knows-where and hand it to you.

“I don’t often give people my candy, but you can take it” Changjo said.

You smiled. “Thanks!”

Niel rolled his eyes, “‘I don’t often give people my candy’” he mimicked the way Changjo talk. “You NEVER give people your candy!” Niel blurted out.

Changjo blushed. “HYUUUUUNG”

You and the rest of Teen Top laugh.

“You’re so cute, Changjo-ah” you smiled sweetly at him.

He blushed even more. *So cute* you thought.

“Thank you, Noona” he said.

L.joe was running from somewhere and he was hiding behind CAP. “Why are you hiding behind me?” CAP said, bewildered.

“Ricky… I was…” he tried to say something while he’s catching his breath. Ricky came from behind him and chokes him playfully.

The two struggle for life until CAP and Chunji separate them.

“What’s going on? I thought L.joe’s supposed to chase Ricky,” CAP said to the two of his fellow mate.

Ricky laughed hysterically. L.joe smacked Ricky’s head. “Shut up, you stupid maknae!” he scolded.

Ricky stop from laughing, “Fine, pms-ing hyung, blekk” he stuck his tongue out to L.joe. L.joe wanted to smack Ricky, but CAP stopped them.

“Stop it guys, we got CC here, be on your best behavior can you?!” CAP scolded.

You chuckled a bit. *These guys are so funny* you thought.

“Ha, talked about this girl, what’s her name again? CC? What a lame stage name. Who is she anyway?” L.joe said in a duh manner.

You pouted. “CC is way better then L.joe, your name doesn’t even have a ‘joe’ in it. It’s lamer, loser” you made a face.

L.joe’s mouth widens. “Don’t you dare to talk about MY stage name! It’s cool and always going to be cool. CC bleh” he stuck his tongue to you.

You hug yourself and pouted. “You’re such a meanie! Annoying blonde,” you said to L.joe

L.joe made a face, “In your face, pouty toad.” He said.

Your eyes widen as big as it can. “YOU CALL ME A TOAAAAAAD?!” you look straight on his eyes.

“You heard me right?” L.joe said.

Teen Top who was listening just now started to panicked. *This argument going to be big,* CAP thought.

You looked on the floor and started to cry. *It’s a long time since I’ve been called a toad. It hurts,* you thought and tears keep flowing from your eyes.

Niel and Chunji quickly come to you who were squatting on the floor. CAP was shocked and bent down a bit to check on you. Ricky and Changjo went to L.joe and smacked his head. The three was fighting, again in the airport.

“Yah, CC-ah, why are you crying?” Niel asked, concerned.

You shook your head. “No…nothing,” you said. *How come I just cried in front of everyone. Now, they’ll think I’m a drama queen.* you thought.

You wiped your own tears. “I’m sorry, just some unwanted memory.” You smiled and excused yourself to go to ladies.

Chunji came to L.joe. “Yah, apologize to her, you made her cry,” Chunji said.

Niel nodded. “Yep. Never made a girl cried! She must’ve hated you SOO much now,” Niel said.

L.joe looks at both Niel and Chunji. “Like I give a damn…” L.joe said and quickly went away from them.

-

You smacked yourself several times on your head. *Aish, how can I cried in front of those guys? Cindy-ah, you’re such a pabo!*

After calming yourself again, you walked out from the bathroom. Please, please, let them not be here anymore, you silently pray. But your hope shattered to pieces when you heard someone shouted

“CC NOONAAAA!”  *That’s obviously Ricky* you thought and face palm yourself. *And I thought they’ll disappear*

You smiled sweetly to Ricky, “Yes?”

“Let’s go! The rest of Teen Top is waiting for noona to come with us,” Ricky said to you.

“Uh, where are we going?” you asked.

“We’re going to Teen Top’s dorm. We have a guest room, so don’t worry,” Ricky said and gives you a warm smile.

You nodded and follow him. Both of you and Ricky arrived at Teen Top’s van. “Come in CC noona, don’t be shy” Ricky winked at you and gestured you to get inside the van.

You hopped inside the van and sit beside Niel and Ricky sit beside you. L.joe, CAP and Chunji sat behind of your seat and Changjo sat beside the driver.

The ride to Teen Top’s dorm was silent. Nobody talks until you started a conversation.

“Sorry to burden you guys, I’m very honored to stay with you guys,” you said while smiling.

“You should be” L.joe said and earned a smacked from CAP.

“It’s nothing big, plus, we’re the honored one to have CC stay with us. Will you join us for our new MV making?” CAP asked.

“New MV making?” you said while turning your head to face CAP.

“Yup, we’re currently making our new MV. If you want to, you can join us. It’ll be fun” CAP explained.

“It sounds fun. Where is the location?” you said in a happy tone. *I got to make a MV with Teen Top? What did I did in my previous live to have such opportunity* you thought, secretly.

“It won’t be fun anymore if you’re involved” L.joe said. CAP glared at the blonde. He just whistles while looking around pretending as if nothing happens.

You made a face towards L.joe and turn back to CAP when he starts talking. “We will be shooting at the beach tomorrow, will you come?” CAP said.

“Yeah, CC, you should come,” Niel said and Chunji just nodded assuring you to tag along.

You thought for a second, *I’m going back the day after tomorrow, so if I go with them, I have to catch my flight from there. Hmm, it’ll be fun!*

You looked around and said, “Okay! I’ll go with you guys, make sure it’s fun!” you said and beam at them.

They all cheered happily hearing you agreed to make the MV with them, except this one little blonde, L.joe.

L.joe shot a meaningful glare at you, *Once you’re an attention seeker, forever it’ll stay that way,* he thought.

You smirked at him and he just blew raspberry and look away.

-

*Wow, what a big dorm* you thought but keep that thought in your mind.

“Noona, come in! We have our maids inside so don’t worry,” Changjo invited you in.

“You have maids?” you asked.

“Yup, they’re staying with us so don’t worry if you think you’re the only girl” Changjo said and winked at you.

You laughed a bit and followed him inside. “All of you may rest and get ready for tomorrow.” CAP said, he’s the leader isn’t he? “And you, CC, follow ahjumma to your room. Have a good stay!” he said and went to his room.

“Good night, noona!” Ricky and Changjo waved at you and went to their room. Niel smiled at you and went to his room.

“Sweet dreams, CC-ah” Chunji said and winked at you. You smiled at him, “Good night, Chunji oppa”

You saw him get to his room. You looked around for L.joe. Guess he’s already get inside his room. You sigh. *I thought my bias would actually treat me better*

“Miss?” someone wave her hands in front of you.

“Uh? Oh, ahjumma! Anneonghaseyo ~ Eun Mi imnida” you said to the ahjumma with a smile.

“Just call me ahjumma, Miss Eun Mi. Let me lead you to your room” the ahjumma smiled at you.

“No need to call me Miss, Eun Mi will do” you said and follow her to your room.

Ahjumma just nodded, “Eun Mi-ah, this is your room. If you have anything to ask, don’t hesitate to call me. Good night!” Ahjumma said and went to her room.

“Good night, ahjumma” you said but she already in her room so you doubted that she’ll hear it.

You went inside your room and wander around. You went to the window at the corner of your room. You stare at the busy road. *It’s almost midnight and yet, the road still full of cars.* you thought.

After cleaning yourself, you tried to sleep but failed. *Aish, why can’t I have a sleep?* you thought. You thought about your day with Teen Top. Your meeting with L.joe and you smiled. *He’s so hot, isn’t he?* you smacked yourself. *Hot? Yeah, but he’s attitude? Not cool at all* you thought.

After several attempt to sleep you get out from your bed. *I can’t sleep!* You grab your cardigan and went outside. You wander around the house and stop at the music room. You heard a melody; a wonderful piano sound. *Who could play the piano at this time?!* You took a peek inside.

*L. Joe?* 

-

 

I'm very, very, very, sorry for the long wait.

Subscribe :D

Comments are loved <3