What are you guys doing? :O ♥

The Youtube Sweetheart

You | L. Joe Chunji | Niel | CAP | Changjo | Ricky | Teen Top | Shinee |

-

 After several hours in the van, you finally arrived at the beach. It was beyond beautiful. The view is even prettier then L. Joe. You hop off the van followed by the others.

“Wah, so pretty!” Changjo said in amazement.

“I wish we can just play here and not work,” Ricky said, pouting. He earned a glare from their manager who suddenly popped up from god-knows-where.

“Eh, hyung. Where do you come from?” Changjo said.

“I’ve already check you guys in since I arrived early. And, CC-ssi, it’s an honored for us to have you here,” the manager said and smile towards you.

You slightly bow. “I think it is an honor for me to be with Teen Top” you said smiling.

“Alright then. Boys, this is your room key, and this is yours,” the manager said and gives one key to CAP and another key to you.

“You six people seriously sharing a room?” you asked them after the manager left for something.

“Yeah,” they nodded.

“But it’s okay! I’ll just share a room with noona,” Ricky said cheerfully and he earned two smacks from Chunji and L. Joe.

“Don’t you dream” Chunji said to the poor maknae, Ricky.

L. Joe made face to him and Chunji and he smacked Chunji’s head too. “You too, don’t you dream” L. Joe said to Chunji.

You giggled at them. “Ricky’s so cute!” you walk to Ricky and link arm with him. “Let’s go Ricky!” you said cheerfully to him. Ricky blushed a bit and the two of you starts wandering around the resort.

Chunji and L. Joe gapped at you and Ricky. “Did she just choose Ricky between us?” L. Joe said in horror.

CAP burst into laughter. “You guys just got pwned,” he said and continue laughing.

-

After wandering around with Ricky, you both settled down in a café. “Noona, do you want anything?” Ricky asked.

“Umm, Mocha Latte” you said to Ricky. Ricky went to the counter to order while you choose a place to sit.

Ricky comes back with Mocha Latte and Iced Americano. “Here,” Ricky said and gives you your drink.

“Thanks…” you said to him. Both of you silenced. A comfortable silence since you both was talking non-stop since just now.

“Hmm, I wondered where your hyungs went” you chuckled a bit.

“They must’ve turned green, envied me,” Ricky and you laughed.

“I FOUND THEM!” someone shouted. You and Ricky turn around to see L. Joe and Chunji running towards your table.

You and Ricky gapped at them. “Why are you guys wet?” you asked.

“He pushed me into the swimming pool,” Chunji said pointing to L. Joe.

“Yeah, because you were stepping on my BARE feet,” L. Joe said and glared at Chunji.

“So why are you’re wet also?” you said to L. Joe.

“Because I dragged him down to, hehe” Chunji announce proudly.

You and Ricky laugh out loud. *These two dudes are amusing,* you thought.

“Where’s the other?” Ricky asked L. Joe and Chunji.

“Oh, they went to a chicken stall because Changjo was whining like a small child to eat chicken,” Chunji explained.

“Whaaa? I wanna eat chicken too!” Ricky pouted.

“Then let’s go join them,” you said to Ricky.

The four of you walk towards the stall. You excused yourself to go the bathroom.

Inside the bathroom, you stared at your own reflection. *From inside the car till now, L. Joe and Chunji are so weird, right?* you asked your own reflection.

*No, not weird at all. They’re chasing over you,* your reflection answered.

*There’s no way they’d chase over me. Choo Eun Mi, what are you thinking?!* You thought. You sprinkle water on the mirror.

While on the stall, Chunji and L. Joe were greeted by the waiters. “Welcome to Chicken Chicken Stall!” All five of the waiters greeted.

Chunji and L. Joe slightly bow. *Aren’t they too good looking to be a waiter?* they thought.

Chunji and L. Joe were sitting in front of each other. They were in their own crazy world, staring at each other. 

CAP, Niel, Changjo and Ricky were happily eating the delicious chicken. After a few minutes, you joined them.

“Hey,” you greeted them.

“Hey back. Come sit here,” Chunji offered a seat beside him.

“NO! Sit here,” L. Joe offered a seat beside him. You stared at both of them.

*Choose me,* both L. Joe and Chunji thought.

*Where to sit?* you thought.

“Why are you guys always giving her hard time? So matured of both of you,” CAP scolded L. Joe and Chunji.

“Yeah, you guys always make CC noona choose. It makes her uneasy. You can beside me noona,” Changjo said and pulled a chair for you to sit beside him.

Chunji and L. Joe feel like they’ve been woken up. *What are we fighting for? CC?* Chunji thought.

*Was I jealous of Chunji? But why?* L. Joe thought. He stood up. “I’ll be going” he said and walks away.

You stare at L. Joe’s y back figure. *Where will he go? What’s up with him?* you thought, worried.

You called a waiter to take your order. “I want a-“you turn your head to the waiter. Your eyes widen, surprised.

“You’re Taemin from SHINEE!” you said, a little bit too loud. Luckily there's no other customers since it was a weekday. 

The rest of Teen Top looks at the waiter. “SHINEE sunbae?” Changjo asked.

“Um, hee, hello,” Taemin greeted. The rest of the waiter come and surround Teen Top's table. 

“How can I not realize you guys are Shinee?” CAP asked.

“You wouldn’t think Shinee would work here right?” Minho answered, grinding

“What are you guys doing here anyways?” Niel asked.

“Charity work. Onew hyung decided that we should open a chicken stall,” Key explained.

You sit there in shock, happiness and sad. Shocked because you met Shinee. *I never thought I’m this lucky to have met Shinee and Teen Top* you thought. You’re happy because well, you talked to Shinee. Who didn’t want to talk to Shinee right? And sad, because L. Joe’s not here. *I wonder where that blonde gone,* you thought.

“Who’s this pretty lady?” Jonghyun asked.

“Your new member?” Onew said in a joking manner making all of them laugh. You also faked a laugh.

“You guys didn’t know her? Tsk. Tsk.” Ricky said. “Shinee hyungs are so lame," Taemin said.

“You’re CC right?” Taemin asked you.

You nodded and slightly blushed.

Shinee and Teen Top continue chatting and laughing at each other joke. You fake a laugh, smile and pretend to be happy while inside you’re dying to know where is L. Joe. 

Chunji saw your fake smile and shook his head. He went to you and whispers “It’s okay if you wanted to go find him. No one’s stopping you,” he whispered and winked at you.

You look at him. “Seriously?” you asked him back.

Chunji nodded.

“…okay then” you said and stood up. “If you guys excuse me, I’ll go to my room first,” you said and slightly bow to them. They all just nodded in unison. Chunji just smile as he saw you walking out from the stall. *I wonder what will happen* 

*I don’t care if I met Shinee, Super Junior or what so ever, what I know now is I wanted to be beside L. Joe* 

-

Thanks for subscribing and commenting :D

I love you guys a whole lot!  

Keep on commenting right? :D 

This is my present for my beloved readers! 

 

 

 

 

Don't you guys love his new hair? 

He looks so smexy. That's why he's my bias! :D 

Teehee