L. Joe & Chunji: Who won? ♥

The Youtube Sweetheart

You | L. Joe Chunji | Niel | CAP | Changjo | Ricky | Teen Top | Shinee 

-

After finished the breakfast prepared, you and the rest of Teen Top headed towards the beach. Teen Top’s going to shoot their new MV there. You just happily tagged along with them.

“With CC Noona with us, it must be fun, right noona?” Ricky said while blinking his eyes.

“Aigoo, you’re such a cutie!” you pinch his cheek.

Ricky blushed. The rest of Teen Top rolled their eyes. “Dongsaeng~ you’re actually blushing?” Niel said and all of you laugh except for the maknae, of course.

Ricky is now redder then a tomato, if that even possible. He pouted and mumbled “What’s so wrong for being cute” 

You heard him and chuckled. You patted his shoulder. “It’s okay Ricky-ah, those hyungs of yours were just jealous of you, no worries k?” you said and smile sweetly at him.

Ricky beam at you. “Noona, you’re the best!” Ricky said while showing his thumb’s up.

You smiled. You and Teen Top walk towards Teen Top’s van. You and L. Joe were the last one to get in. Before L. Joe could enter, you stopped him.

“Yah! Give me back my phone!” you demanded.

“Where’s your manners agashi?” L. Joe stuck his tongue out.

“My manners will come back when you give me my phone!” you pouted. “You’re such a meanie, stealing some girl’s phone!” you stuck your tongue out.

“Nope, Oppa will give your phone back when you’ve learned your manners, okay?” L. Joe said and smirked.

You stomp your foot to the ground, protesting. “You, Lee Byung Hun! Better give me back my phone! Or else…”

L. Joe made face towards you, “Or else, what? You’re gonna curse me till the tomorrow?”

You raise your hand to strangle him but CAP’s head suddenly appear between the van’s door making you startle.

“What the heck are both of you doing?” CAP said, glaring at both of you and L. Joe.

You look to the ground, afraid of him. L. Joe pretends to look around and whistle, to make CAP annoyed.

CAP shook his head. “How old are you guys again? 7? Tsk. Tsk. Hurry up and come in,” CAP orders.

“Yes, omma” L. Joe said and he earned a smack on his head. You giggled. “Smack him harder CAP oppa!” you said, grinding.

“Ducky, did you forget that your phone’s with me?” L. Joe asked and stuck his tongue out.

You face palm yourself. *How can I forget that* you thought. L. Joe smirked. The rest of Teen Top look at you and L. Joe in bizarre.

“Noona, how come your phone is with L. Joe hyung?” Ricky asked you.

You stuttered. “Hmm, he stole it!” you shook your head. “Never make L. Joe hyung as your idol or sunbae, okay?” you said to Ricky while patted his shoulder.

Ricky nodded enthusiastically. L. Joe gave you a glare. You stuck your tongue out to him.

L. Joe scoots over to be beside CAP. “Hyung, you wanna see something?” L. Joe asked CAP. Chunji and Niel come over to L. Joe’s side to see too.

Your eyes widen. *Oh, no. Don’t tell me…*

“ANDWAE!” you scream and stand up forgetting that you’re in a car. “Ouch,” you yelped in pain.

The rest of Teen Top including L. Joe stares at you.

“Noona, you okay?” Changjo asked.

“Do I look like I’m okay?” you said. “It hurts,” you said and pouted.

L. Joe burst into laughing. You furrowed your eyebrow. Chunji shook his head and come towards you.

“Gwenchana?” he said and checks your head. You show him the spot where it hurts the most. He blows at the painful spot.

Your cheek reddens. “It’ll be better soon, careful next time” Chunji said.

You smiled at him. “Thank you” you said.

L. Joe stops laughing and look at Chunji with a ‘duh-manner.’

*How romantic of Chunji, bleh. I can do better.* L. Joe thought.

L. Joe scoots over to you. “It must hurt you badly isn’t it? My poor baby. Tsk. Tsk.” L. Joe said to you while patted your head.

Chunji gapped at him. *Oh, you wanna play a love game with me, huh?* Chunji thought.

“Yeah, she got hurt because of a certain someone” Chunji said glaring at L. Joe. L. Joe shook his head. Chunji come closer to you and check your head again. “Look, she got hurt badly, thanks to the certain someone. Bad jerk” Chunji said while shooking his head.

L. Joe widens his eyes, and then he smirked. “Awh, it must hurt you isn’t it? Let oppa kiss it so it’ll heal faster” L. Joe said. With that, he comes closer to you and he’s about to kiss your ‘painful spot’. Chunji’s eyes widen and he flicked L. Joe’s forehead.

“You naughty jerk!” Chunji exclaimed.

“You jealous blonde!” L. Joe shot back.

“I’m not jealous!” Chunji said.

“You are!” L. Joe stuck his tongue out to Chunji.

Chunji stand up, duck a bit and attack L. Joe. Both of them strangled each other. Ricky and Changjo’s mouth form an ‘o’ shape. CAP shook his head.

Your eyes widen. “Yah, stop!” you said, try to stop them from strangling each other inside the van.

Both of them ignored you. CAP look and lay back. He put a sleep mask on Changjo and Ricky. “Maknaes, sleep tight!” he said.

CAP himself listen to his iPod and immerse in his world. Niel was playing his PSP since god-knows-when.

You face palm yourself. “Hey, stop killing each other!” you said trying to separate those two.

“Jealous blonde, you’re going down!” L. Joe said between their fight.

“You erted ahjussi!” Chunji shot back.

“I’m not an Ahjussi, you Ahjumma!” L. Joe said.

Before the both of them keep cursing each other, you hug Chunji from behind, separating both of them.

All three of you were shocked at the situation. You’re shocked because you’re hugging Chunji from Teen Top for god sake. Chunji’s shocked because you’re hugging him instead of L. Joe. L. Joe’s shocked because you’re hugging Chunji instead of him.

“Yah, Lee Eun Mi! Let go of him!” L. Joe shriek.

You let go of Chunji at instant, still not believing what you’ve done. *So, embarrassing…* you thought.

“I’m not giving you your phone forever,” L. Joe said and fixed his seating position. He pulled his hoodie up and pretends to sleep.

You met eyes with Chunji and quickly look somewhere else. Its so awkward. You turn your whole body towards the window. You tried to fall asleep. *Did L. Joe just called me Lee Eun Mi?* you thought. 

Chunji seat in the middle of you and L. Joe absent mindedly. *She hugged me?* Chunji thought. Then he smiled.

Out of nowhere, someone mumbles “I want to eat fried chicken…”

-

Thanks for the comments  means a whole lot :D

Keep on commenting and subscribe! :D 

Much love