"...I love you," ♥

The Youtube Sweetheart

 

You | L. Joe Chunji | Niel | CAP | Changjo | Ricky | Teen Top | Shinee |

-

 *Where the heck is this guy?* you wandered around the resort to search for him. 

You let out a long sigh. *I wish I have a magic that can make that retard ‘poof’ in front of me!* you stomp your feet to the ground and accidentally lost your balance.

You’re practically rolling down along the seaside until something or someone stops you.

Your body is covered by the sea sand. You slowly fixed your position from lying on the sea sand to seating position. You remove the sand from your body. You look at the ‘thing’ that stops you from rolling.

The ‘thing’ slowly turn around as ‘it’ feels something behind ‘it’. “Have fun rolling down?” the ‘thing’ said.

“L. JOE!” you cried.

He shows you his cold face like you’ve seen in the airport. “I’ve been looking everywhere for you,” you pouted.

“Why are you looking for me? Huh?” he said in a duh manner.

“You just went away like that. I’m afraid you’d kill yourself,” you explained. Inside, you were happy that you finally found him. *Hee,* you smile on the inside.

*Buzz* *Buzz*

L. Joe took out his phone. Then he smiled. You spazz over his smile. He’s so cute! *Kyaaaaa* you squeal inside.

“Why are you staring at me?” L. Joe snapped the hell out of you.

“Ah? Oh? Oh…sorry,” you said frowning.

L. Joe let out a sigh *Why is she so cute? T^T Keep your cool L. Joe, keep it down,* L. Joe thought.

“Hmm, may I ask something?” you said.

“What?” he said, looking at the sea.

“Why are you smiling at your phone just now? Do you, probably…umm, have a…girlfriend?” you said, stuttering.

L. Joe chuckled. “Yeah, my girlfriend just text me saying that MV shooting is cancelled,” L. Joe said.

You laughed a bit but, “Whaat? MV shooting is cancelled? Awh,” you frown.

“Why? It’s not like you’re shooting it,” L. Joe said.

You look at the sea. “The sea is very pretty, I’ll never get to see this anymore tomorrow…” you said hoping that L. Joe will get what you’re trying to say.

“You won’t be here tomorrow?” L. Joe asked. His eyes were directly to your eyes.

You smiled. *He got it,* you thought. “Yeah, I’m leaving tomorrow,” you said.

Both of you remained silence for a while. “Why can’t you stay any longer?” L. Joe asked you.

“I wanted to, but I can’t. I have school to attend,” you answered.

L. Joe frowns a bit. “I wish you’d stay longer though,” he said.

“I thought you wanted to send me home so badly?” you said.

“That was before. Oh wait, do you have any scratch? You happened to rolling down from the above just now,” L. Joe stuck his tongue out.

“Nah, just a small cut. It won’t bite,” you said to him, smiling knowing he cares about you too.

"You sure?" L. Joe said, concerned. 

You just nodded and gave him one of your sweetest smile.

L. Joe smiled too. “Since you’re coming home tomorrow, I wanted to say something,” L. Joe said.

You smiled. “What?”

“I’m sorry,” L. Joe apologized.

You laughed. “Sorry? For what?” you said.

“Yah, don’t laugh. I’m being dead serious here,” L. Joe pouted.

“Okay. Sorry. You apologized for what? Calling me a toad?” you said.

“Yeah, but mostly sorry for making you cry. I didn’t know I’ve hurt you so badly. Sorry,” L. Joe said and yes, he’s dead serious.

“I don’t want you to apologize!” you cried. A tear slid town from her eyes. “Don’t apologize for that. I don’t want you to!” you protest.

L. Joe was taken aback by your sudden action. “Eun Mi? Gwenchana?” L. Joe asked.

“I’m not okay! I don’t want you to apologize for that!” you said while hitting his chest. How you managed to hit his chest, you don’t know. Tears fall from your eyes non-stop.

L. Joe grab both of your wrist preventing you from keep on hitting him. “Eun Mi, what’s wrong?” L. Joe asked, softly.

You sobbed. “Don’t call me Eun Mi. Don’t talk to me slowly. Don’t apologize,” you said while crying.

L. Joe pulled you closer and wraps his arm around you. “Stop crying please *it hurts me to see and hear you cry* and tell me why I can’t do that stuff?” L. Joe persuaded.

After a while in his arms, you stopped crying. L. Joe grabbed you by your shoulder and wipes your tears. “You okay now?” he asked.

You nodded. You turn your body towards the sea. The sun already settles down. The sea looks calm and refreshing. You take a long breath.

“You know, I once have a brother. He loves me a lot. He called me what you called me, pouting toad… We always have a sibling quarrel but he cares a lot for me. He’s there when people make fun of my singing. He’s there when they took my guitar and break it. He’s there when they mocked me. He stood up for me, he said to them; “don’t you dare to say a word about my baby! She’s the best thing in the world.” I still remember how they’re afraid of him. They run away and never bothers me anymore,” a tear slid down from your eyes.

L. Joe grabbed your shoulders and pulled you closer. You leaned to his shoulder. “I still remember that day. He waited for me when I perform at the café. He took me to playground to play. He said he’s sorry for calling me things, he said don’t ever leave him because he loves his little sister so much but guessed what? He’s the one to leave me. The next day, I felt like I’m dying when I know he had a car accident, and he had a guitar with him. A present for me,” you cried out loud at that memory.

L. Joe patted your shoulder. “Shhh, don’t cry. Your brother won’t be happy to see you bawling over him,” L. Joe tried to calm you down.

“You’re not leaving me right?” you asked him.

“Nope,” L. Joe smiled.

“I wish, I can always stay by your side,” L. Joe said.

You smiled at his confession. You tilt your head towards him. Your eyes met with his. He leaned on closer. Bit by bit making both of you and L. Joe’s heart beat quickens. Finally, L. Joe’s lips met yours. You feel like you’re flying around the world. Like a firework exploded.

L. Joe was happy, no, elated, no; okay no words can describe how happy he is knowing that you didn’t reject the kiss. “…I love you,” he mumbled between the kiss.

Behind the big rock, a little bit far away from L. Joe and your spot, two little kiddos were eavesdropping.

“Ricky, stop crying! Look they’re kissing. I told you we should film it!” Changjo cried.

“Noona had a painful memory, I’m so sad,” Ricky sobbed.

“Okay Ricky, I understand,” Changjo patted Ricky’s back. “I know you love her, but they’re kissing right now so I don’t think you have a chance,” Changjo said melancholy.

“Whaat? K I S S I N G?” Ricky gapped.

Changjo nodded. “Look, you know your chance destroyed when L. Joe hyung started those cheesy lines,” Changjo stuck his tongue out.

“I have a bad luck! Life aint fair!” Ricky protest and started to bawl out loud.

“Aww, don’t cry Ricky-ah. CC Noona is not the only girl,” Changjo said.

“But I thought CC noona choose me over L. Joe hyung and Chunji hyung…” Ricky frowned.

Changjo tried to suppress his laughter. “Ricky, be patient,” Changjo said.

“Haah! I know, let’s tell Chunji hyung! He’ll come and save CC noona from L. Joe hyung. We might film a great story Changjo-ah!” Ricky said.

Changjo just rolled his eyes and shook his head. 

-

Thanks for the comments and subscriptions 

Means a whole lot :D

I know this chapter is a bit cliché but imagine you got to hit L. Joe's chest 

then he stops you. Waaaaaaaa *faint* 

Okay, enough of spazzing >:]

Keep on comments and subscribe! :)

Much love