09

If Tomorrow Never Comes

"Sehun,why are we here?" 

The blurry Seoyeon asked Sehun but received no answer from the cold guy.

"Give me your phone."

"M-m??" she has this super blank look on her.

"Haisshh.." Sehun's getting frustrated. He snatch Seoyeon's phone that's been in her arm since beginning.

"Ouch!" Seoyeon groans in pain.

Sehun ignored it. He doesn't have time for that. His fingers running wild on Seoyeon's phone,saving his number in her contact list.

"Done!"

Sehun handed back Seoyeon's phone.

"Thank you" he throw her his cute eye smile.

Seoyeon's look at him in annoyed.

"What's wrong? What happened?"

"Nothing. I'm going home." 

With that,Seoyeon leaves Sehun without telling him the reason behind her annoyed face. 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

*beep*

'Hey,are you free this evening?' -Your Handsome Sehunnie-

Seoyeon's eyes are about to escape from its place. She was too shocked that she lost her mind for awhile. 

"How could he saved his name like this? Is that why he asked for my phone the oher day? The hell. This guy really is something else. Jezz,I can't believe this. He's unbelievable! Wow!" she talked to herself.

Minhyeon heard it and wondering why her best buddy is talking to herself.

"Yeonnie,what's wrong? Did you lost your mind or something?"

"Yeah,I did. I did lost my mind for a few seconds... I think. This is unbelievable! Seriously!"

"What the hell are you talking about?! Get some resy Yeonnie. You've studied too much I think."

"Uh-?" Seoyeon gave Minhyeon her signature blank face.

"Oh God. Please Yoyeon,don't give me that look. I'm getting sick of it. I wonder if Sehun did."

"Huh? What did you said just now Minnie?" she heard Sehun's name being mentioned just now but not sure enough to know the cause.

"I didn't say anything. You might have misheard it or maybe having love sick? Who knows?" Minhyeon purposely mocking her. She giggles herself.

*beep*

'Seoyeon,are you free this evening? I was thinking how about we go get some drinks or anything.' -Your Handsome Sehunnie-

"Unbelievable!" Seoyeon read the text but doesn't bother to reply it.

She still can't get Sehun's motive to saved his such name like that on her phone but still she kinda like it.

"Oh Sehun. Seriously." She chuckles by herself thinking about that 'your handsome Sehunnie' name.

 

 

After her class end,Seoyeon has nothing to do so she decided to wet herself in the university's public pool.

 

She get herself changed into her swimming suit and do some strecthing before diving in the pool.

For five minutes long,she finally throw herself in the pool where she finds her alternative way to peaceful.

She was so into doing her own thing in the pool. Swimming non stop and seems like she's been drifted in her own world. She's quite good in playing by herself. She's so immersed that she doesn't even sense that there's a pair of eyes watching her every move. Those eyes are piercing through every inch of her body. Piercing sharp;sharper than a knife.

"I've been waiting for this chance and I'm not going to let you go Hwang Seoyeon!"

The person clenches her fist tight enough to leave red marks on her own hands. Greeting teeth like a hungry lion waiting for the moment to attack its predator.

Without wasting any minute,she went closer to Seoyeon and set herself ready.

"Seoyeon." her sweet voice helps her in camouflaging.

Even though Seoyeon seems so into her own world but she heard her name been called.

"Yes'' she swims to the boarder and was about to get out from the pool but was pushed back into by that person.

"Hey,what are you doin-" before she get to finish her words that person cruelly push her head in the pooll,not giving chance for her to take her breathe.

"Go and scream. Scream Seoyeon. Scream! No one will ever hear you Hwang Seoyeon! This is what you get when you're trying to mess up with someone's life. If I can't get him then so do you and no one will! He is mine and not a chance to be yours! Get yourself ready for another world!" Yubin keep pushing Seoyeon's head. Seoyeon's getting weaker as she tries hard to fight back but Yubin was stronger as she's breathing freely on the land while Seoyeon is drowning in the water.

Yubin watched Seoyeon's slowly losing her energy and decided to stop. That was when she realised she's killing someone and her whole body was trembling. She leave the scene on the spot without thinking about any other thing.

 

 

"Minhyeon!" 

"Yes Oh Sehun. Anything that I can help you with? And if there is let me ask you a favour first. Please don't scream in my ears unless I'm thousands feet away from you. Understood?" Minhyeon throw him an annoyed look.

Sehun chuckles while rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm so sorry Your Highness. My bad. By the way,do you have any idea where Seoyeon is? I called her phone trillion times and all went to voicemail."

"And why are you looking for her? Any important things or message,leave it to me."

"And are you somewhat her manager or bodyguard? It's okay if you don't want to tell me where she is. I'll go first."

"She's at the university's public pool."

Sehun heard Minhyeon and went to hug her as a way of thanking her. He smiles widely to her.

Minhyeon watch Sehun run energetically to where she told him before. She can feel his excitement in every steps he took.

"So madly in love" Minhyeon mumbles to herself. Drawing a mother like smile on her face.

 

 

Sehun's heart was racing as her ran to the fullest speed to the universty's pool to find Seoyeon.

He planned to make a surprise. So,he tip toed to the pool and just to find that Seoyeon is the one giving  him a big surprise.

"HWANG SEOYEON!!!" 

He jump straight into the water and pull Seoyeon out.

His face turns pale as he's looking to the weak Seoyeon lying on the his lap as he tries to wake her up.

"Seoyeon wake up. Wake up Seoyeon wake up! Hwang Seoyeon wake up!!" he slap softly those once pink flushed cheeks.

He did CPR for several times but Seoyeon remains unconscious.

"Come on Seoyeon. Come on."

He pump her chest and did the CPR again but the result was the same.

"Come on baby. Come on! Wake up baby please wake up!" 

Without he realised,tears start flowing down his cheeks.

He pulls Seoyeon and wrap her weak wet body to him. Embrace her in his warm. Hoping for her to get conscious.

"Wake up baby.. Please..." he tighten his embrace. 

"Wake up...."