03

If Tomorrow Never Comes

As soon as they arrived home safe and sound,Min Hyeon set her attack on Seo Yeon.

''Seo Yeon,how was it?'' Min Hyeon asked excitedly

''How was what?'' blur Seo Yeon replied simply

''Don't act like you don't know what am saying. So,how was it?'' 

''Duh! How was what? The game? It was quite fun. We'll be having rematch right the night after tomorrow. so yeah,I think this time you don't have to spend your energy talking all along just to drag me there. Well,I'm going there with my own wills. To be honest,I'm a bit excited for the rematch.'' Seo Yeon chuckles shyly.

Min Hyeon throw her an annoyed face as she doesn't answer her question as what she expected her to.

''Yah! I wasn't asking about the game. it up. I don't even give a about that game tho,to be honest. I play because Chanyeol plays it. He was the one dragging me first to play basketball. I didn't expect I could be good at it. I was asking about Oh Sehun. I can't believe you really are that blur,Seo Yeon.'' Min Hyeon sigh in frustration. She never thought Seo Yeon could be that blur and couldn't even catch up about it.

''Oh Sehun?''

''Ya,Oh Sehun.'' Min Hyeon answered quickly while lifting up her right brow.

''Oh Sehun? Err..I can't remember him very well. Uh,perhaps that kind of talkative guy? The one with the long lashes?'' Seo Yeon asked Min Hyeon with frown.

 As a reply,Min Hyeon slap hard her blur bestfriend's back. It even makes a loud sound as if a bunch of books were dropped on the floor.

Seo Yeon growls in pain. She rubs her back even though she can't really rubs it properly as her hand is not long enough to reach her back.

''SEO MIN HYEON! WERE YOU TRYING TO GET MY HEART OUT OF MY CHEST OR WHAT?! WERE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! YOU ARE BEYOND INSANE. That hurts really bad you know. I'll make you pay for this some other time. You little,ugh,just wait and see.'' Seo Yeon spits out her word in anger.

''I'll make Sehun protect me and of course my Yeollie yoda. You ain't going anywhere and you ain't got the energy to pay back.'' as coccky as a peacock,Min Hyeon smirks at the end of her words and not to forget,she stressed on Sehun's name.

''Why bringing up that Sehun guy? I don't even know which one is him. There were a bunch of guy with different faces and character. You expect me to know each one of them on our first not official meeting?'' Seo Yeon pouts with an annoyed face as Min Hyeon keeps bringing up Sehun's name.

''Yeah,sure you didn't remember him at all.'' Min Hyeon replies in mocking.

''Oh-wait. Oh Sehun. Was he the one that lifted me up during the game? Was he the one you guys left me with while walking back home?'' Seo Yeon ask in participation for the answer.

''Now,you do remember which is Oh Sehun. Who else could he be. Of course he was the one. No one dares to do something like that other than that Oh Sehun guy. Always pasting on that cold face on him.'' Min Hyeon replies make Seo Yeon gasp in disbelief.

''Why are you acting all dramatically? Did he said any romantic things to you or what?'' asked Min Hyeon sarcastically.

''No,he was just making sure that I know his name and that he knows mine too.''

''So you guys did talk to each other? Then,what else?'' the excited Min Hyeon asked.

''That's all. What else do you expect? Did you expect we talked like that non-stop talking guy? Who was his name again? Bae..BaekHun?''

''Baekhyun.''

''Haa,that Baekhyun guy. His words are infinity. Is he really that kind of never out of words person? Why does he talks so much. So do that long lashes guy. They could definitely win the first place if there was such a non-stop talking competition. I almost throw up listening to their non-stop stories.By the way,do you want to tell me how did you end up with Chanyeol? Isn't he is one of the college band members? Wasn't he was the one who played the drums and guitars and raps sometimes? How did you guys meet? I mean,it's unimaginable for me. And you didn't even make any effort to tell me tho. No wonder sometimes you'll be sticking with your phone and laughing like a crazy person and even bring your phone along while taking your shower. Huh,you do know how to keep secrets huh my dear Min. '' Seo Yeon sigh in annoyance.

''Never mind Seo Yeon,just go to sleep okay. You know what,you could too be joning Baek and Chen if that kind of competition ever exist. You talked non-stop too,have you ever realised that Hwang Seo Yeon? I'm exhausted and I need my rest now. We still got class tomorrow. Good night.'' with that Min Hyeon leave Seo Yeon and go straight to her bedroom. After so long talking,her eyes alarmed her for some sleep.

As Min Hyeon is about to be driven into her dreamland,Seo Yeon barged in and makes her almost fell from her cosy bed.

''What the are you doing Seo Yeon. I almost caught a heart attack you know.''

Seo Yeon just grin at her bestfriend.

''I love you Min. Just in case,if tomorrow never comes. Good night,go dream about your Chanyeol.'' Seo Yeon winked and then leave her friend's room.

Without replying it,Min Hyeon just smile sweetly and continue her journey to the dreamland. She knows that her bestfreind could read her mind so she doesn't have to reply her love as she reckon that Seo Yeon feels her love towards her too.