02

If Tomorrow Never Comes

''Seo Yeon''

''Don't tell me Min Hyeon. Don't tell me that he,that guy-''

''Yup,he is. I'm sorry for not letting you know first. Err-surprise?''

''What surprise?! Duh! Min,at least,tell me that you're in a relationship or something.''

Min Hyeon with her eye smile,cutely making face at Seo Yeon and obviously no one could resist those cute eye smile.

''Hey,I was waiting for you like for ages. I miss you.'' the guy approach Min Hyeon and give a peck on Min Hyeon's temple.

''So,I guess you are Seo Yeon? Hwang Seo Yeon,right?''

Seo Yeon nodded as a respond.

''I'm Park Chanyeol,Seo Min Hyeon's boyfriend. Nice to meet you.'' Chanyeol introduced himself politely to Seo Yeon who is still in shocked.

''Yeah,obviously you're her boyfriend then who else could you be right? Well,I was wondering how did you guys end up together? So suddenly that I was only informed a few minutes ago.'' while making some kinda of annoyed yet happy face,Seo Yeon asked. Well,she was a bit mad but happy at the same time as her bestfriend has at least someone to look after her just in case.

Chanyeol laugh at Seo Yeon sarcastic answer. 

''Well,girl you got some sense of humor tho. I thought you would be that kind of introvert person. Or maybe like a bookworm or something. It turns out wrong,my thoughts,I guess.''

Seo Yeon chuckles to Chanyeol's random reply of his thoughts about her.

''Yo,guys what are you doing up there? We're about to start now!'' some guy in an average height shouted at them.

''Duh? Park Chanyeol,you can stop now flirting with your girl. Yeah we know you have your own girl. Stop being so lovey dovey up there and come down here. Now! We can't start without you guys. Hurry up" then followed by a derpy character guy,shouted at the three of them.

''Coming..'' 

 

As the game started,Seo Yeon was left alone in the middle of the game,standing like a statue in one place while her eyes looking around wildly. 

They are playing furiously,so do Min Hyeon and completely forget about Seo Yeon who doesn't know how to play basketball.

In the midst of confusion and trying to understand the game,the ball roll down Seo Yeon's feet.

''Get the ball here.'' a husky voice shouts at her.

''No,give it here. Throw it to me.'' a kinda sweet voice shouts at her.

''No,Seo Yeon,give that ball to me.We're a team right. Come on.'' now,Chanyeol's voice followed.

As the one with no experience,Seo Yeon keep looking at them which are in total of 9 people playing while she just keep standing right on where she was from the beginning with the ball on her hand.

''Duh. Yah,what are you waiting for? Are you going to just stare at the ball until it makes some hole or what?'' a deep voice speaks and he sounds like he's going to get mad but still trying to cool down himself.

''Huh? Err,I-''

''Guys,settle down. I forgot she doesn't know how to play.'' right in that moment,Min Hyeon speaks up and that makes Seo Yeon a bit relieved as she was so lost all along the game.

''Yah,you shouldn't just stand there like a statue. Try to get in or something. You'll eventually know it later.'' that derp character guy speaks after so long of silent.

''Well,I don't know how.'' Seo Yeon replied nervously as she see most of them are about to lose their temper.

''It's okay Seo Yeon. Just try to make a move after this. We'll help you.'' Chanyeol try to comfort Seo Yeon.

''Now,let's start it again.'' Chanyeol command the others.

''Seo Yeon,you're going to be with Baekhyun,Luhan,Sehun and Lay as a team. Min Hyeon,Tao,Xiumin,Chen and I are on the other team. Okay.'' Chanyeol's giving out the name of people that's on Seo Yeon's team.

''Chanyeol,I don't know any of them. What if they'll get mad at me? Cause I don't know how to play.'' Seo Yeon asked Chanyeol in hesitant as if she's trying to deliver the 'I don't want to play and just let me be at home' message to him.

''It's okay,they'll help you. Trust me. You'll naturally blend in with them as the time goes by.'' Chanyeol try to console Seo Yeon with his words.

Seo Yeon has no other choice other than just joining them.

The game start again and they went back to furiously trying to score for their team.

As the game is on,Seo Yeon try to blend with them as what Chanyeol told her. Sometimes,when she sense like the ball will come to her,she will try her best not to catch but to avoid the ball and just running around carelessly. She just keep running and pretending to fit in the game with a zero knowledge about the game.

Unfortunately,after so long of trying to avoid the ball,she accidentally catched it and she did the same thing again which is holding the ball until a hole might appear.

''Seo Yeon,here..here.'' Baekhyun waving both of his hands up high in the sky while jumping around to make Seo Yeon notice as he is covered by the tall Chanyeol.

Seo Yeon stands still,not knowing who she should pass the ball to. She forgot her team members. 

While Seo Yeon is still in confused,she feels her body is being lifted by someone and going straight to the goal.

''What are you waiting for?'' a deep husky voice asked her.

''Huh?'' the blur Seo Yeon's reply.

''Put that ball in that thing. Hurry up,I don't know how much longer I could stand lifting you. You're quite heavy,you know.''

Hearing that 'you're quite heavy' sentence makes Seo Yeon realised and come back to her sense so she did just as what she was told.

''Yah! Oh Sehun! That was called cheating! Cheating is not allowed here. This is so not fair.'' Chen shouted in frustration regarding the reckless act of Sehun.

''Yah,you can't just lift her up and told her to put that ball in. You have to play it fair Sehun. You're so dead!'' Chanyeol's spitting out his anger while the opposite team just celebrate their end of the game score.

''Duh,whatever it is we won.'' the derp Baekhyun's silly words with his silly action of celebrating their victory with some sort of,you can't tell whether it is a dance or a duck trying to flap its' wings to fly up in the sky.

Not knowing the exact situation,Seo Yeon just join her team and celebrate the 'victory' as well.

''Yes,we won.'' Seo Yeon shouts while wooing cheerfully.

''Seo Yeon,your team played dirty. How could Sehun lifted you up and you just put that ball in? So not fair you know.'' Min Hyeon come to approach Seo Yeon.

''Well,seems like a rematch for this unbelieveably dirty tricks played by Sehun and his fellow team members.'' Min Hyeon announced the rematch.

''You're just jealous Min. Just like Chanyeol,yeah,that's good that you're both together. Fit one another. Jealousing over someone's victory.'' Baekhyun provoking Min Hyeon and received a death glare from Min Hyeon as a reward.

''Let's just settle down and we'll be having a rematch the day after tomorrow's night. Now,bed time people!'' Chanyeol's in charge in wraping up the game.

''Good. I'm tired as hell.'' the panda eyed Tao speaks after being silent through out the game and before. He looks like he could even be sleeping on the court.

Chanyeol decided to walk her girlfriend and Seo Yeon home as the night gets darker and it will be extremely dangerous for only two girls walking home alone. Baekhyun and Chen are with them too and not just the two of them,the black sheep partner gladly dragged Sehun along.

While walking home,Min Hyeon walks with Chanyeol leaving the others behind.

Chen and Baekhyun too walk with one another while Baekhyun loudly sharing stories of his dreams of becoming a supermodel with Chen and his story making everyone burst out a loud laughter especially Chanyeol.

Then,there is,the two who had been leave behind by the others ; Sehun and Seo Yeon. They both walk in silence. 

''Oh Sehun.'' Sehun speaks breaking the silence between them.

''Huh?''

''My name,Oh Sehun.''