05

If Tomorrow Never Comes

-At Seo and Min's rent house-

"Whoohooo...seems like someone's getting a boy for herself huh?'' grinning widely while making a joke with her bestfriend is the sarcastic Min Hyeon.

Seo Yeon found it really annoying and she completely ignored that girl's 'joke'.

"Oh my Hwang Seo Yeon is getting a boyfriend.... Why am I feeling so excited?! Duh" and then she laughs sarcastically and irritates Seo Yeon even more.

With a very stern voice,Seo Yeon knows she really needs to stop her bestfriend from doing that stupid jokes. Min Hyeon really is getting in her nerves.

"Seo Min Hyeon,before unexpected and unpleasant things happened,I suggest you better stop making those really really really stupid jokes. I really am irritated right now. So,you know what you're and what you aren't supposed to do right. Don't make me repeat it twice. You know you'll be seeing the demon inside me making an appearance.''

That doesn't need Min Hyeon to take the whole 24 hours to stop making joke on her bestfriend. She knows Seo Yeon very well. She knows when those stern voice been used,she'll really be in trouble if she doesn't stop it immidiately. She knows,Seo Yeon is that type of person who talks exactly what she feels,what she thinks of and what she need to and those facts make Min Hyeon feels even more comfortable being her friend but sometimes feeling like she's under a big damn scary threats.

"Sorry my sweetie Yeonni-ya" she apologised with her cute eye smiles in order to calm Seo Yeon. She's starting to tremble a bit,to be honest.

 

 


 

 

-At the boys' rent house-

"Baby Chen,do you like that caramel macchiato that I bought for you this morning?" Baekhyun,with his hands grabbing Chen's waist,he starts to tease Sehun.

"Oppa,it was really delicious. Omo,I have never taste any caramel macchiato that nice. It was really tasty. I bet you'll taste even nicer than it. Opps-" teasingly Chen palms his mouth but his eyes naughtyly glancing at Sehun at the same time while Baekhyun showing off his most dirty face.

"Oh my baby Chen is so naughty," Baekhyun grins.

Sehun could hear the others are laughing their off with the jokes made by the black sheep partner. His ears are getting hotter than before when they were at the cafe.

"They really can't stop teasing me. Huh! So much irritated." Sehun mumbles to himself.

"Oppa,how about we order some caramel macchiato and let's have them on my bed. Wouldn't it be nice?" the third member of the black sheep partner,Park Chanyeol,joins in the teasing moments.

"And,and..let's add some movie watching in the list too. On my bed. In my room. I have a home theather too. And plus,my room is soundproof." he continued while grinning widely and with that dirty face too plastered on him.

Again,the house is full of laughter because of the third balck sheep member's jokes and the reactions given by him.

"Dude,that was awesome!" the panda eyed Tao giving compliment to the three of them. He is the only one with full of excitment,applauding them.

Suho notices the change on Sehun's face. He knows they're just teasing him but that might be too much for Sehun as obviously he and Seo Yeon have nothing to do with each other yet. He treats Sehun like his own little brother. The house they're living now consist of 12 people with different ages and Sehun and Kai are the youngest there.

Suho could feel Sehun's boiling hot inside him. It is as if he's standing by fire. So hot that he is the one now sweating.

"Guys,let's settle it down. No more teasing our precious maknae." Suho speaks out for Sehun and he could see that Sehun seems a bit relieved.

As usual,Suho will always being ignore by the others. They never take note of what he's saying and it frustrates him.

As Suho sees them still laughing their off,he decided to take it serious. Now,they are getting on his nerves.

"Guys,I said let's settle it down." with a stern voice and his face getting red as he's trying his best to cool down himself,he spits it out.

Now,he received everyone's attention and their faces also change to a serious one.

"Don't take it too far guys. They aren't even in any relationship tho. They just met right. Let's just don't too much okay?" Suho continues his words while patting the maknae's back. He could feel Sehun's back is burning from all the tease. Might be because he is trying to keep his anger as long as he could.

Sehun throw a smile at Suho as a thank to him and he received a wink from his big brother.

"Thanks hyung," slow his voice spits out the words but he knows Suho could hear him. 

 

 

 


 

 

 

-At the girls' house-

"Yoyeon-na,I'm going to the convinience store for a while. Do you need anything?'' Min Hyeon asked her bestfriend who's now cooking dinner for herself only because Min Hyeon said she's on diet and gets a mock from Seo Yeon.

"Erm-I think I'm fine. If I need anything,I'll give you a call later okay."

"Okay,I'll get going first. Don't overeat Yoyeon," Min Hyeon strive out of the house and go to the convinience store.

A few minutes later ...

Min Hyeon's phone rings following with a Justin Bieber's song Baby. Seo Yeon checks out the caller and answer it.

"Babyyy !! What are you doing?" the caller cheerfully greeted.

"Chanyeol,this is me,Seo Yeon. Your girl went to the convinience store and she forgot to bring her phone along with her. Is there any message you want to leave? I'll tell here when she get back." Seo Yeon replies leisurely but a small chuckles went out as she could feels Chanyeol's flushing red when she is the one answering the phone and not Min Hyeon.

"Oh,it's okay. Erm-by the way,which convinience store did she went to? I'll just catch up with her there."

"I think she went to the one that's three blocks away from our house," she reply while taking a big bite of an apple.

"Okay,thanks Yoyeon," Chanyeol cheerishly thanked her.

Seo Yeon was puzzled when she heard Chanyeol called her 'Yoyeon'. Min Hyeon is the only one calling her with that name and no one else called her by that name. How could Chanyeol knows it?

She was just about to ask him but he had hung up the phone.

''Is he missing Min that much? Ugh,gross," Seo Yeon mumbles to herself while taking another big bite of the apple.

She's alone at home,watching the famous variety show,Running Man. Laughing like crazy and she thinks herself going to be as crazy as her laugh is. The show is making her stomach hurts from laughing too much.

Her stomach starts to growl again. It is making a loud growl.

"Wow! That was loud! Luckily Min isn't here. Dear stomach,calm down. Let's eat some grapes okay. I think there are still some grapes left. Why are you craving grapes out of sudden dear stomach?," Seo Yeon talks to herself while caressing her flat stomach. No matter how much she eats,she never gains weight and that makes Min Hyeon emvy with her. Standing in 5 ft 9 inch tall and weight 120 pounds,she has Min Hyeon's ideal body.

She starts to 'operate' the refrigerator in her search of the grapes she's craving for. After about 5 minutes of searching,she give up as she couldn't find any grapes left.

She grabs her phone and dials Min Hyeon's number.

She heard Min Hyeon's phone ringing and remembered that that girl forgot to bring her phone. She believes that she had no choice other than going to the convinience store by herself. She grabs her long-cardigan,her purse,her phone and Min Hyeon's phone,just in case if she bumps into her bestfriend.

She's on her way to the convinience store when she's stopped by a familiar figure not far from where she's standing right now.

She takes a closer look and she finds out that the familiar figure belongs to her scandal,Sehun.

"Se-Sehun?" she hesistantly greets that figure which is now standing in front of her.

Sehun turns around and to his surprise he saw Seo Yeon,his scandal.

"Oh. Seo Yeon? What are you doing here? It's quite late tho." he asked Seo Yeon with a smile on his face. He doesn't even realised that he'll be smiling whenever he talks to Seo Yeon. He usually has this kind of cold character and he finds it hard to smile to people that he just met but it's different when he talks to Seo Yeon. He will eventually smile. A sincere smile.

"Uh-oh,I was on my way to the convinience store. What about you? And to whom is that dog belongs to?," Seo Yeon pointed out to that cute poodle that Sehun's holding.

"Dog? What dog?" Sehun asked in confused.

Instead of answering his question,Seo Yeon just pouts to that dog. Sehun's eyes follow her pout.

"Oh this. His name is Jjangu. It's Kai's dog. It's a toy poodle actually. He has grown too much," Sehun reply while patting Jjangu.

Seo Yeon seems attracted to Jjangu as she's now that poodle lovingly and talking to him as if Jjanggu is her baby.

"Omo,you can't be a toy poodle. How much did you eat Jjangu-ya? You're too big for a toy poodle. Aigoo,you're such a cutie."

Sehun eyed her actions. She looks so cute. He's attracted to her style. He finds himself drawing a smile. A big one.

"You are so cute Seo Yeon," he complimented on Seo Yeon sincerely.

Seo Yeon looks up at Sehun in puzzled.

"Pardon?"

"I said you look so cute blurry Seo Yeon. Did I said it cler enough now?" Sehun raised his right brow while his eyes still focusing on Seo Yeon. He's actually looking at her from head to toe. He likes what he's seeing.

"Why?" "And,what for?" now it's Seo Yeon's turn to raise her right brow at Sehun.

"Why? Because you're unique. What for? For your 'I-don't-give-a--about-what-you're-going-to-say' style.With that Mickey Mouse baggy long sleeve t-shirt and your Spongebob pants. "

Seo Yeon's getting more confused.

"Sehun,you are weird."

"I'm weird? I think you are the one not me. I've never seen a girl like you going out,even it is at night,wearing pajamas. Aren't girls usually like to dress up prettily,attractively when they're going out? Doesn't matter where they are heading off to?"

"I'm not those type of girls,for your information Mr.Oh Sehun. I wear what I feel comfortable with. I wear what I want without needing to care about others' cheap talks. Why should I dress up fancily when I'm only going to the convinience store. Do I have to dress like I'm going to an important evens? And it's night tho. People won't even bother to analyze what I'm wearing."

"I do." Sehun simply reply.

"Why should you?" Seo Yeon starts to reply sarcastically.

"Because you're unique."

"What does that even have to do with you?"

"Nothing. But you're unique and cute and talks a lot and loves to bicker with others and you act innocent and you have this new symptom named 'being blur all the time' and you wear what you feel comfortable with and you make me-" before Sehun gets to finish his words,Seo Yeon cuts him.

"And what else Mr.Oh Sehun. You talk a lot too,huh" Seo Yeon pouts while crossing her arms.

"You're cute Seo Yeon,seriously." Sehun laughs.

"No,I'm not. Stop it Sehun." Seo Yeon feels herself flushed in pink. She pinch her cheeks to get herself that's slowly drifting away from reality so that her soul will always be with her.

"Why are you getting red Seo Yeon? Do you like my compliment?"

"No," Seo Yeon's face getting even redder than before.

Sehun finds her even cuter when she's embarassed.

"See,you're blushing. Are you going to keep denying the fact that you like my compliment. Just say yes if you like it. You don't have to keep it tho. I'm cool with that.''

"Huh,whatever. I need to get going," when Seo Yeon is about to leave,Sehun grabs her arm.

Seo Yeon seems a bit flustered but she try to maintain her poker face.

"I need to hear something from you first." Sehun sounds serious. His serious tone makes Seo Yeon turns to face him just to find his face a few inch away from her. Their face is close enough that she could feel his warm breathe.

"Wha-what do you want to hear?" her words stuttered as she's nervous.  She has never been this close to any boys. This is her first time.

"I want to hear you say yes," Sehun still in his serious tone.

"Y-ye-yes," Seo Yeon feels her tounge starts to get numb and her words stutters even worse than before.

"Thank you! Now you've admit that you like my compliment" Sehun let go of Seo Yeon's arm and his serious tone is gone and replaced by his cheerful tone with his childish action. Jumping around celebrating his own unofficial victory that he got to make Seo Yeon admits his compliment.

'',Oh Sehun. How could you-," Seo Yeon's tightened her fist and she attacks Sehun's back.

Unfortunately,Sehun is faster. He's such a great dodger. Seo Yeon's small fist is now in Sehun's hand and again they are facing each other in a very close distance. Seo Yeon could feels her heart beats faster. Pounding so fast that she found it difficult to breathe.

"Are you nervous Hwang Seo Yeon?" Sehun ask but his voice sounds so different. Not that kind of serious tone but it is more to like seducing kind of tone.

Seo Yeon failed to answer as her tounge is completely numb.

"Jjangu-ya,come to appa."

Both Sehun and Seo Yeon startled and Seo Yeon quickly let her hand out of Sehun's.

"Oh,Seo Yeon? Hi" Kai greets Seo Yeon while embracing his Jjangu.

Seo Yeon is frozen. Her body is trembling. Her knees feel weak.

"Why are you so stiff Seo Yeon? Are you okay?" Kai asked her and he got no answer instead of a blank stare from Seo yeon.

"If you are wondering about anything,just tell me. I've seen everything." Kai's words left an impact on Seo yeon.

'I've seen everything',she repeats his words in her heart.

"What do you mean Kai?" she asked out of curiousity.

"To make it simple,I got to finish my two chicken drumstick and an ice-cream" casually Kai replied.

"Stop being so stiff and stop plastering that cold face Sehun. I know you like her. Don't play hard and make it confusing for her. Just tell her and stop doing those mischievous things. That's so lame you know."

Sehun seems completely flustered by Kai's words. He can't control himself anymore. He drags Kai far from Seo Yeon and left that girl behind without even bothering to say goodbye.

 

"What did you said just now Kai?"

"I know you like her so why do you have to wait? Just go tell her." Kai smirks at Sehun and leaving his friend dropping his jaw.

 

 

Indeed,Kai is not the only one that has been watching them.

"Baby,do you think they're going to make it?" Chanyeol asked Min Hyeon while his vanilla strawberry Chupa Chops.

"I'm quite positive with that. I've never seen Seo yeon being that flustered and she was trembling so bad too. Even though she tried to hide it but you know,Seo Yeon can't lie,she's bad in hiding her emotions,she's just bad at those things. Extremely bad that you could straightly point out if she's not herself." Min Hyeon answered confidently while her chocolate ice-cream.