07

If Tomorrow Never Comes

"Sehun"

Sehun turns to face Seo Yeon. He was about to leave then. He raised his brow signaling soe Yeon to continue her words.

"Erm- I just want to say I love you. Just in case,if... If tomorrow never comes," with a small sweet smile,she walks in her house.

"Huh?" Sehun baffled. He was leaved by Seo Yeon with his jaw drop down and could even reach the ground. Did he heard that wrong or what?

 

 

Seo Yeon enters the house like a thief. She makes sure that she made no sound as she doesn't want to interupt Minhyeon who is probably had fallen asleep. 

She tip toe to her bedroom but was stopped by the sound of footsteps.

Minhyeon took a peek from the kitchen as she was there for quite a while but quickly hide at the counter while holding a chopper board. She was trembling for a while but not until she saw the so familiar figure walking like a thief.

"Yah!" Minhyeon shouted at Seo Yeon.

"Omo!" Seo Yeon was startled by her shouts and she screamed quite loud as she was so shocked seeing Minhyeon with a mask on her face and her hair bun.

"You could at least greet before you came in,I thought you were a thief. Lucky you I didn't throw this board." Minhyeon sighed and take a seat in front of the TV.

"I thought I was late. Where have you been Yeonnie?"

Seo Yeon is still frozen on her position which is in the middle of the living room. She is still in a complete shocked. She almost got a heart attack.

"Yeonnie,what are you doing there? Why are you so stiff?" Minhyeon has a confused look on her. 

"We're you that scared? I'm sorry okay."

"Of course I was. It was as if my heart could've been out here,lying weakly on this cold floor." Seo Yeon reply and take a seat besides her bestfriend.

She casually take the cup of the hot chocolate that Minhyeon just made and take a sip of it.

"I didn't made that for you Yeonnie chubbs," she pinch Seo Yeon's lap and made her flinch.

"So now,answer my question. Where have you been just now? You were late,you've never been this late," Minhyeon asked Seo Yeon again but she is left with no answer. Seo Yeon ignored her question and went straight to her room.

But then she came out again.

"I love you Minnie-yeolda," she give a peck on her bestfriend's fluffy cheek and went back to her room.

"Minnie-yeolda? What was that supposed to mean?," Minhyeon mumbled to herself. Her cellphone bipped.

She received a text from an unknown number.

'Minhyeon,this is me Sehun. I want to ask you something but please do me a favour. Don't tell anyone about this not even Chanyeol. Reply me as soon as possible. I'll be waiting for your reply.' 

Minhyeon reply within a minute. Sehun seems to need to ask her a serious matter. If it's not,why can't he wait until tomorrow.

'Yeah. I promise. What is it about? Is it so important that you can't just wait until tomorrow?'

' No,this is so important!'

'Okay,tell me?'

'i was with Seo Yeon after you guys left just now. And I walked her home but then before she entered the house,she was saying something to me and left me puzzled.'

"Oh so you were with Sehun huh Hwang Seo Yeon. No wonder you refused to answer me." She talks to herself. Then she continue relying Sehun's message.

'What is something like 'I love you. Just in case tomorrow never comes'?' 

'Heol! How did you know?'

'ive befriend with her for so long Oh Sehun. Why? Did you feel something else when she said that?' 

Minhyeon giggle to the thoughts that Sehun might have been feeling butterflies in his stomach. She was imagining how baffled Sehun is now towards her reply. Sehun might has been frowning a lot. 

'What are you talking about? No,of course not. I was just confused and felt weird to why she said things like that. Pfft -.-' 

'Yeah, 'I was just confused' bla bla bla. Just admit it Sehun.'

'Yah,Minhyeon could you just answer my question. I'm getting sleepy. Make it fast.'

'Okay. Alright. She says things like that to people that she feels comfortable with and she has this one thing that I don't know why but she will always say that 'I love you. Just in case if tomorrow never comes'. Why Sehun,you've fall for her right?'

Minhyeon receives no reply after that. She chuckles looking at her phone. 

"He must've fallen for her. Should I or shouldn't I tell Chanyeol?" She keeps playing with her phone. Open it then close it. Open it then close it again.

"Nah,I've promised that little cold faced guy." So she decided to just go to sleep.

 

 

The next morning,Minhyeon struck into Seo Yeon's room.

She force the sleepy head Seo Yeon to wake up but that girl refused to and ditch Minhyeon. She snuggle in her blanket. Minhyeon is annoyed and she jumps and keeps jumping on Seo Yeon's bed.

"What do you want Min?" Seo Yeon lazily wake up with hiss.

Minhyeon stop jumping immediately and seat beside Seo Yeon.

"You were with Sehun last night weren't you?" She asked Seo Yeon with smirk on her face.

Seo Yeon seems flustered. She storm straight into her bathroom. Again leaving Minhyeon with no answer.

She could hear Minhyeon screaming and repeating the same question.

"Ugh,just how she knew about that?! My time will definitely going to be fulled with her interviewing me and asking those questions again and again!" She grunts in frustration.

Min hyeon knows that her bestfriend is annoyed with her. She's glad that Seo Yeon is extremely irritated with that. She just wants to confirm things that's been running in her mind and now she's positive with it.

"Oh Sehun,you're one lucky guy." She mumbles to herself before finally leaving her bestfriend'so room.