04

If Tomorrow Never Comes

-At their college cafe-

Seo Yeon is sitting alone in the corner of the cafe with her back facing the entrace door. She's waiting for Min Hyeon to finish her class.

As Min Hyeon's class end a little late,Seo Yeon spends her time doing her assignment while waiting. She's not that type of wasting time for nothing. To her,she has to use the time well so that things will go as what had been planned.

"Lord,just where is Min? It's been half an hour passed after her class ended." Seo Yeon mumbles to herself.

She waits while trying to finish her given assignment but she can't seems to focus on it. She begins to worry about Min Hyeon.

An hour has passed but Min Hyeon is still nowhere to be seen.

Seo Yeon tried to call her phone but she got no respond.

As she's about to call Chanyeol,he is a step before her. She picked up the call from Chanyeol.

''Hey,do you know where is Min?''

"I was just about to call you to ask the same thing. I don't know where she is. I've been waiting for her at the cafe for an hour. I thought she's with you."

"Oh,never mind. I'll try looking for her around here then I'll catch up with you if I found her or something.''

After hanging up the phone,Seo Yeon decided to buy something. She went to the counter and ordered a cup of hot caramel macchiato,her all time favourite.

She takes a sip with that kind of in television commerial's action. Sipping the hot caramel macchiato gracefully with both of her eyes close,trying to calm herself and defeat the anger that's about to rise inside her because of Min Hyeon.

 While Seo Yeon's pleasuring herself with her caramel macchiato,she is disturbed by a loud greeting from behind which is now sitting on the empty chair in front of her.

With a frown on her face,she jerks at the greeter.

''Seo Yeon! Hi,still remember me?" greeting cheerfully with a grin on his face,Byun Baekhyun.

"Perhaps,you're the one with that being a model dreams? Urm,Baekhyun?"

"STRIKE!" loudly and proudly he replied making Seo Yeon fell in embarassment.

"You got it right. I've told them that you won't forget me because I'm too special and I'm too awesome to be forgotten. They didn't believe me at all you know. What a shame now I can bet that they're going to be kneeling  and agreeing with my statement that I'm a person with unforgotten trace." his long reply is end with a proud smirk on his pretty face.

"You got such a nice skin Baekhyun." Seo Yeon's complimenting his fair and baby like skin. She's amused by it. She herself doesn't has that beauty or should she call as perfect skin. And plus,she's a girl. Supposed that girls should have a better skin texture than boys but now it's opposite.

"What?" Baekhyun seems surprised with Seo Yeon's compliment.

"You got a nice skin Byun Baekhyun,that's what I said just now,endless talker."

With that,Seo Yeon leaves the cafe with her caramel macchiato. Leaving behind,the confused Baekhyun.

On her way out of the college,she bumped into someone and accidentally spilling out all her caramel macchiato.

She begins to shed a little tears. She didn't get the chance to finish her caramel macchiato which still has 3/4 cup left.

"I'm sorry sir. I was in hurry." she apologised and brings her face up as she tries not being rude with tears rolling down her face. She's surprised to see the person standing in front of her.

She quickly wipes her tears away.

"Oh Sehun?'' "Oh,I'm really sorry about this." that spilled caramel macchiato left a stain on the white long sleeve t-shirt Sehun is wearing with both sleeves being pull up till his elbow.

"It's okay,you can wash it later for me. Seo Yeon? Er-why are you crying?" Sehun saw tears that was rolling down her face just now and was puzzled to that.

"Uh? Crying? Oh that was nothing. I just feel bad for not getting the chance to finish my caramel macchiato. It's still have three quarter left. It's quite a waste." 

"You're cute Seo Yeon." Sehun chuckles listening to her cute reason.

His lips draw a charming smile in order to calm Seo Yeon,he guess. While his eyes are scanning Seo Yeon from head to toe. She looks really sophisticated with her long sleeves ocean blue shirt and her high waist black slack,hair half tie with the end of her hair curled a bit but the only thing that really caught his eyes is her shoes. She's wearing a red Vans shoes with that kind of outfit.

''Nonsense Sehun." "Hey,by the way,where are you heading off to?"

"I was on my way to the cafe. Chanyeol and the others are there too. Min Hyeon too,he said. Where are you about to?"

"WHAT?! Min is there too? That bitc-" she quickly palms . "I mean,that little rascal. I was waiting like crazy for her at the cafe and she ended up being there after I've left?! Urgh! She really is going to pay for this! Let's go!" she grabs Sehun's left hand and drags him to the cafe with her.

Arriving the entrance of the cafe,her hand is still on Sehun's while her eyes wildly searching for Min Hyeon. As soon as she spotted Min Hyeon lauhing happily with the others,she starts to drag Sehun again towards them.

"Yah,Seo Min Hyeon. Do you have any idea how long I was waiting for you?!"Seo Yeon receives no answer but a blank stare.

"I was waiting for an hour and the half. I was expecting for you but turns out being trade by Beakhyun. I even managed to finish half of my assignment but still you ain't here." again,she got no reply. This is driving her insane. Who doesn't go insane when you're mad and that person only give  you a damn blank stare.

The others too are giving Seo Yeon a kinda blank plus puzzled stares.

The mad Seo Yeon starts to burst her anger noticing that they're giving her such a stare.

"What are you guys staring at?!" she asked with a quite harsh intonation.

Panda eyed Tao points out his index finger to where all of them are staring at.

Seo Yeon didn't get it. Sehun noticed it.

"They're staring at where your right hand is landing on." whispered Sehun.

Seo Yeon's face flush pink. She let go of Sehun's hand in a moment.

She is totally embarassed.

She could see a mischivieous grin on Min Hyeon and Chanyeol's face. She starts to get uncomfortable.

"Err,Min. I guess I just make a move first. I-I'll meet you at home" her words too start to stutter.

"Hey,chill. Let's hang around first. Why are you all shuddering Seo Yeon?" Min Hyeon asked in mocking.

Seo Yeon throw a death glare at Min Hyeon but she just ditch it and pretends like she see nothing and pull Seo Yeon into the empty seat beside her.

"Sehun why don't you go order something." Chanyeol command Sehun and he obediently go to order something.

While waiting for Sehun,Seo Yeon is all awkward because of that incident of her stupid hand landing on Sehun's.

She just play with her phone trying to ignore the others and trying not to get caught in any unexpected misunderstanding questions. She knows Min Hyeon will eventually bring it out so she tries her best not to make any eye contact with any of them.

"Wow! Someone knows our little Seo Yeon's favourite I see there." Min Hyeon sarcastically speaks.

Seo Yeon takes a peek with her phone still covering her eyes and to her surprised Sehun bought a caramel macchiato and it is in front of her alluring her into its cursed.

Min Hyeon knows her bestfriend can never resist the sweet bitter smell of caramel macchiato. Her bestfriend is addicted to it since the first time Min Hyeon intoduced her to that flavour.

"Sehun bought a cup of hot caramel macchiato,your all time favourite Miss Hwang Seo Yeon. I see you are trying to endure it huh? Can't you see how beautiful and mouth watering that caramel macchiato is? Can't you see it is waving at you. Calling you to drink it up. Seducing you with its perfect sweet bitter taste. Let's see how long can you endure the iness of that hot caramel macchiato." without wasting any time,Seo Yeon grabbed the hot caramel macchiato and drink it passionately.

Her actions make everyone cracked into laughter.

Sehun finds it cute and admiring Seo Yeon who is passionately drinking up all the caramel macchiato in one gulp. She drinks as if no one is there with her. Ignoring the laugh,the smirks,she gulps the caramel macchiato.

"I know you can never beat the seduction of  the hot caramel macchiato Seo Yeon." Min Hyeon with her forever mocking statements.

"Shut up," Seo Yeon is annoyed with her bestfriend's non-stop mocking statement.

"Urm,you bought it Sehun? Err-thank you." Seo Yeon shyly thank Sehun.

"My pleasure," Sehun's reply with almost unheard tone.

The black sheep partner,Baekhyun and Chen noticed that Sehun's face starts to blush pink. They took that as a golden opportunity to mock him.

"My pleasure my beautiful Chen," Baekhyun starts while his hands cupping Chen's face aggressively.

"Oh Baekhyun,my pleasure too. It taste so nice and even nicer when you bought it for me," Chen reply with his body moving in a girly way.

Sehun and Seo Yeon both turn speechless and lowered their head down facing their foot.

While the others are laughing out loud watching Baek and Chen's silly actions. Those two really are the king of troll.

It's the first time ever Seo Yeon feels herself flushing in such embarassment.

Sehun rubs his temple and shook his head in disbelief of what that black sheep partner are capable of. He wondered how did eh end up having this kind of friends.