Chapter 4

Can We Have This Baby? (Xiuhan Edition) [Editing]

Hello my readers!!! I have returned from my hiatus!!! It has been almost a year since I updated. I apologize I have been going through a few things here is link to my blog post if you guys what to know where I have been.

I am just giving a small warning this chapter is very fast past. I want to speed things up so I can finally get the plot started! On my hiatus I got a great idea for this story so with much happiness this story will be twice as longer than I expected it to be! I was originally planning just 10-15 chapter but It'll become a lllooonggg story. I also apologize for it being so short future chapters won't be as short. Like I said I wanted to speed up so I can finally begin with all the good stuff. I will try my best to update weekly since I also have other stories to update...  (Well It wont be as long as I thought at this time... but ..nevermind I wont spoil it. 10/18/17)

(I won't ever go on a hiatus again!! ㅜ.ㅜ) (<- Lies... I need to get my act together 10/18/17) (<- Once again liesssss. This is my third hiatus... Life is hard man... I didn't realize this chapter was so short 4/23/18. Editing is really hard...)

I guess that is all..  oh and by the way

Dark red the characters are speaking Chinese. 

And I wanted to ask everyone. Can you all see the poster of the story?? Because it won't load for me. 

Okay Now on with the story!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

(No One's P.O.V)

*Ring, *ring, *ring*
"Nnngggg" Yixing with groggy eyes slowly came out under from his warm blanket.
The bright sunlight coming from the dorm window made him quickly hid back under his covers.
Just sneaking out his arm as he tries to turn off the obnoxious sound that destroyed his beautiful sleep.

Trying to find the snooze button he ended up hitting the alarm. Eventually after many tries meaning random hits to his poor night stand and probably a small scratch on his hand from hitting the edge too hard he successfully turned off the alarm.

Why in the world was it so hard to to turn off this damn alarm!

Sighing he sat up rubbed his eyes adjusting to the bright room. He looked over to see his roommate is still in a deep sleep.

He really is a deep sleeper. Yixing thought

Yixing got up and went over to wake up sleeping Minseok
"Minseok. Minseok? It's time to wake up." Yixing said slightly shaking the sleeping body.
"Nnngggg, no. 5 more minutes" Yixing couldn't help but softly laugh. It's a reminder to him if he really was older. Now that he thought about it he wasn't sure if Minseok was older or not. 'Not to self remember to ask Minseok of his age '

"Minseok wake up. we are going to be late class." Yixing tugged the blanket making Minseok whine in his sleep.
"I don't wanna...." Minseok turned pulling the blanket with him.
"Fine then you give me no choice!" With one leap he jumped on top of Minseok and just kept jumping on him.
"Rise and shine!"
"YYAAAHHHH!" Minseok yelled trying to push Yixing of him.
"IM UP IM UP YOU CAN GET OFF OF ME NOW!" Yixing smiled and got off of Minseok.
"Minseok you really are hard to wake up. The alarm nearly made me go deaf. I can't believe you didn't wake up" Minseok sat up. Hair going in million directions. He yawned and rubbed his eyes
"What time is it?" Minseok looked over to clock and it was a little passed 8.
"When do we start class?"
"Ummm I believe both start class at 9"
"We are going to be late if we don't hurry." Yixing nodded and went off to get ready
"You are in the economics department right?"
"Yeah how did you know?"
"Zhoumi mentioned it to me. Well have to hurry. I am in the arts department and a bit far walk from your building to mine. Taking it into consideration Minseok finally got up and started to get ready
~*~
After about half and hour they both headed out. Well running out of their dorm.
"I don't think we will be able to get breakfast" Yixing said
"No worries I always carry granola bars with me. You want one?"
"You do really!? Yeah of course. By my second class I am starving."  Minseok smiled. He looked into his bag and pulled out a bar for Yixing.
"Thank you!"
"No problem. You said you are in the arts department. What's your major?"
"Oh well I am dance major. I want to be a choreographer. It's always been my dream since I was young."
"Wow that so cool. Wait one of my friends is a dance major too maybe you'll see him"
"Oh really? I heard we were getting an exchange student into our class."
"Maybe it is him. His name Jongin but I think he told me at one point that his Chinese name is Kai."
"I'll find out today then. Oh by the way the dining hall was the building we just past. And even if we had time for breakfast. Breakfast ends at 8:30."
"Tomorrow morning well have to get up earlier then." Minseok said eating his granola bar.
"See I always say that. I end up waking up late and just take food from one of my friends." Yixing and Minseok laughed
"I always say that too. I even once put like 5 alarms so I can wake up. My brother ended up just waking up. And running late. That's where my habit of having random food in my bag began." They both laughed
"Oh we are here! So this is your building. I'll come back at lunch time and I'll show you around more."
Minseok nodded and waved goodbye to Yixing how realized he only had 10 minutes before class started and ran off.

Minseok made his way into the building asking around where his classroom was. After heading into wrong classrooms he eventually found his class on time.
~*~
After his 4th class Minseok was ready to end the day and take a nap.
'I wonder what mom and Heejun are up too. I should have called them this morning. I wonder if mom is okay. I hope he didn't spend the night emotional. At least I know Geng appa is there. Maybe we should video chat today. Hmmmm after my last class I'll video chat. Oh wait I am going to look around the campus today..... maybe I can get Yixing to skip for today.

"Minseok!!" He looked up to see Yixing wave to him.
"Hey how about we go out to eat lunch. I think you will like this nice diner a few blocks away from the campus." Yixing asked Minseok just nodded
"That sounds great. I'm starving. Wait I think... I left my wallet back in our room." Minseok searched his backpack just make sure if he may have brought his wallet. But sadly today wasn't his lucky day.
"Hey my treat. But next time you pay though."
"You sure?" Yixing nods.

~*~

"So how was your first day?" Yixing asked. The two we walking to the diner. For being December it wasn't as cold as Minseok thought.

"It was okay just the normal math classes. My Mandarin must be a bit off since I have this one professor who I do not understand at all." Minseok said Yixing laughed
"I think we all have that one Professor. My music theory professor I still don't understand him to this day. Oh look. This is the place let's go in its starting to get a bit cold."
Entering the small diner they both found a table. The diner has a very warm feeling. A cozy feeling. Minseok understood when Yixing said he would like it. It reminded of Jungsu's little shop.

'I wonder how hyung is doing. He is close to his due date. I hope Baekhyun and Chanyeol aren't giving him a hard time. I wonder if the new guy is good to hyung.

"Earth to Minseok?" Yixing was waving his hands in front of Minseok's face.
"Huh??"
"You're okay? You just randomly spaced out."
"Oh i was just thinking about my boss. This place reminds me where I work. And I started think of my hyung."
"You work at a restaurant?"
"Yeah I was wondering how my hyung was doing he gets so stress easily." Minseok laughed. A waitress who seemed to be around their age came up to them asking for their order.

"Yixing since you brought me here. You order for me."
"Let's seee two colas and two sandwiches." The waitress nodded and told the boys she'll be back with their order.

"Xing you have been speaking Korean all day."
"Yeah I want to get used to speaking Korean it's been so long. By the way do you have any more classes today?" Yixing asked

"I have one more at 1:30."
"Aww man. I have dance practice at that time till 4....."

"Hey Xing!" Yixing turned around to the familiar voice. To see a lean man with blonde hair waving.
"Wait a second I'll be back." Minseok nodded. Yixing got up and to greet the man.
They eventually made their way back to the table.

"Minseok, wait would you prefer to be called Xiumin?" Yixing asked.
"Either is fine. If Xiumin is easier than Xiumin it is." Minseok smiled
"Well I always call you Minseok and he is way better at Korean than I am."
"You also speak Korean?" The blonde man nodded.
"He actually lived in Korea. My cousin the one a I talked to you about. So just call him Minseok. Oh Lu you think you can do me a big favor." The blonde man just nodded. "I have dance practice today until 4 you think you can try and show Minseok around."
"Yeah of course. Oh and by the way I am Luhan. It's nice to meet you Minseok." Luhan smiled at Minseok and softly shook his hand
"It's nice to meet you Luhan."