Chapter 3

Can We Have This Baby? (Xiuhan Edition) [Editing]

Oh god..... My readers... Please forgive me!!! Is been to long!! And here comes the excuses.... I had quite a bit of frustration with this chapter. First I forgot to save it and I had to rewrite it T.T 

And even through I knew what the chapter was going to be about but I had a bad case of writers block :/ 

And once I finished the chapter last week (again I am sorry for the long wait T.T ) I went through a few persoal problem... But that is no excuse to abandoned all of you so please forgive me!!!! 

So here is my birthday present to you all!! (I Still I can't believe I share a birthday with Chanhyuk from Akmu me and Chanhyuk are literally twins he is 96 linner too!!) 

And quick thing 

Bold orange- characters are speaking English 

Bold dark red- characters are speaking Chinese 

Well that all! I hope you all enjoy!! Now on with the story!

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[Minseok's P.O.V.] 

“Minseokie hyung, Minseokie hyung, Minseokie hyung!!” 
“What! What Happened!" Hearing someone scream I franticly wake up. Next thing I fell is someone hard hidding my head.
“OWW!!!! Hyung!!! 
“Kyungsoo? I turned my head to see Kyungsoo rubbing his forehead. 
“Hyung I just wanted to come wake you since we are going to landing soon.”
“Oh thank you Kyungsoo, I am sorry.” 
“It's okay hyung I shouldn't have woken you up like that. I was coming back from the bathroom and I saw you were still sleeping and the pilot said we were about to land, so I wanted to wake you.” 
“Ah, thank you Soo. How long until we land.” 
“In about ten minutes.” I nodded and I notice Kyungsoo and Jongin were sitting in my row now.  
“Soo didn’t you and Jongin sit behind me?”
“Hmm oh yeah we traded seats with the guy who sat here. He wanted the window seat and we told him we could trade.” 
“Ahh I see.” 

"Hello it’s your captain speaking, I want all passengers to buckle up we are going to be preparing for landing."   Finally I am ready to go to bed. Oh wait we have to go through inauguration and we are going to meet our roommate and so on and so forth….. I just really want to sleep.

~*~

“Hurry up hyung!” 
“Soo calm down please. Are you really this excited?”
“Of course I am! It my first time in a different country! Aren’t you excited hyung!?”
“Not really. I am just really tired.” 
“Oh come on hyung! Get excited! We are in a different country!” 
“Babe it’s nice to see that you are excited but hyung must be tired. Let him be.” Jongin added trying to calm an eager Kyungsoo. I do feel a little bad. I am just really exhausted.
“Fine, but once the weekend starts we are going out.” 
“Soo we just landed and you are-”
“I know the perfect place to go.” Turning around to a familiar voice to see Junmyeon with the one and only Kris. 
“Long time no see Kris.” I said 
“Wow Minseok you have changed so much.” 
“Well it has been two years. You haven’t changed much. Other than the hair color. Silver it looks nice.”
“Thanks, my baby momma here doesn’t like though.”
“Yah! Yifan how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that!”
“I just love it when you get mad. Minseok you should have seen him when he first got here he basically jumped on me.”
“Oh shut it already! I am sick and tired you.”
“Sure my sweet. You know you love it.”
“Wait until we get home Wu Yifan.”
“Ooo I can't wait to get home them.”
“Alright enough of you two. I haven’t even gotten here five minutes ago and you are already grossing me out. At least be a decent couple like everyone else. By the way this is my cute little dongsaengs Jongin and Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo and Jongin this is Kris.”
“Your dongsaengs they are my cute little ones. And by the way Kim Minseok Why haven’t you said greeted your best friend yet”
"Well I am seeing you now aren't I. Kris what did you feed him that he is so moody today?”
“I am not moody.” Said the moody one with a pout on his face. 
“Yeah okay.”
“Yah Kim Minseok!” 
“What Kim Junmyeon!” I said laughing getting my luggage. 
“Seriously I don’t understand why we are friends.” Jun said. 
“I have been asking myself that question since we first met. So that makes two of us.” I said. Jun just rolled his eyes. 
“How did we even become friends in the first place.” 
“I have no idea. I don’t even remember.” I am being honest here all I remember is meeting Jun and after that I had no clue what had happened.
“Babe you should be happy to friend like Minseok he looks out for you.” Kris said. 
“See someone is on my side.” Jun once again rolled his eyes. 

“Seriously what is with you and rolling your eyes? You always do that when you are annoyed or when you know you are wrong. Find a better tell.” 
“I am done. I tried to do something nice for you by picking you all up but instead I get treated like this. I am going home.” Jun said started to walking away. 
“Oh big deal drama queen. Stop over reacting you know the main reason I am here is for you. So now stop pouting." With that he stopped marching around and came back. " Now give me a hug.” I said opening my arms. And after a few seconds he came and gave me a hug. 

“You are such a drama queen sometimes Jun.”
“And why do you always have to me Mr. I am right all the time.” Jun said letting me go. 
“Because I always am. And you know it.”  And we all laughed.
“Ok well lets all get going. We all have that inauguration that we all need to go too.” Jongin said. After a few hellos Kris helped us out putting our luggage bags in the trunk of his car. 

“I forgot to ask you two how are the plans on getting to you two over your brother's house.” I asked Jongin once we were all in the car. 
“I told my brother around the time he should come to pick us up and he is going to take us to our apartment.”
“Apartment I thought you guys are going to be living with him.”   
“Hyung wanted to give us our own apartment. Since he isn’t home much of the time anyway. But he will be able to visit when he does have time.”

“Ahhh I see. Have you guys seen it yet?”
“Only in pictures but hyung it looks so pretty! It’s so big too! You all have to come this weekend! Let’s throw a party!” 
“Babe we need to settle in first we don’t have much there and-“
“Shush Jongin. Everyone has to come. Not exeptions.” Soo said very sturned. Now tell me how anyone is able to say no. He was adorable but it is better not to get on his bad side. “There is nothing you all have to worry about. I will plan everything! You guys don’t even need to bring anything either.” Jongin just gave me those please help me eyes. I mouthed ‘Sorry’ 

“Fine.”

“Yay!! Like I said this weekend. Make sure you all have nothing planned.”

~*~

The rest of the ride was Kyungsoo planning and poor Jongin looking all lost. 

When we finally got to the campus we got our bags out and I thanked Kris.

“Well thanks Kris for the ride.” I said getting my luggage from the trunk. 
“No worries.”
“Thank you Kris hyung.” Jongin said. 
“Why are all the thank you’s going to him I was the one that told him about you guys coming.”
“Oh Jun calm down. Kris was the one that drove us all the way here and helped is with our bags, stop being such a drama queen.” 
“I am not!”
“Yeah whatever you say.” I patted Jun’s back. “I’ll just see you tomorrow alright and don’t give Kris a hard time alright.” Jun just rolled his eyes. 
“We shall see about that.” I just laugh. 
“Kris be very careful. Who knows what Jun has in mind.”
“Oh I know perfectly, I would definitely not be suffering.” 
“You guys are so gross I am leaving now.” I just nudged Soo and Jongin to walk forward. 
“Hyung are they always like this?”
“You don’t know the half of it Soo. Let’s just find our way inside.”

~*~

"Thank you again everyone and have a good night sleep. Tomorrow you all will be partnered up with someone who is going to show you around campus."  Finally after 2 hours of just talking and mostly they were repeating the same thing over and over. I am glad now that this is over 

“See you tomorrow Minnie hyung! My brother is here to take us!” I waved goodbye to couple. 

“See you guys.” after watching them off I went to look for my dorm advisor. The speaker said that all the dorm advisors would be in the back of the auditorium. I kept walking around and finally saw him holding up a sign. 

I walk toward the group who seemed to be surround him. I saw him count the people around him. I guess I am in the right area. 

"Hello everyone let me introduce myself, my name is Zhoumi, My Korean is kind of off so I don’t speak it much, but I do understand Korean so feel free to talk to me in Korean. I am here to help you all whenever you need me. So don’t be afraid to come to me when you need too."  He gave us a soft smile and signaled us to follow him. 

"I actually made sure that everyone’s roommate had some understanding with Korean, and they are actually going to be the ones who are going to show you around campus and help you out in your classes."  I hope whoever I get paired with is decent.

~*~ 

 

"So I am going to tell everyone there room number, first with the girls, Min your room number is 7 in the first floor, Suzy yours is room 3 in the first floor also, Minzy you are in the 8th room, and Sunmi you are in the 10th room.  Now onto the guys, Ren you are in room 10 in the second floor, Jackson you are in the 4th room, Eddy you in the 9th room and Xiumin you are in room 12 on the second floor also. Your roommates know you all arriving today and they are waiting for you, I will see everyone soon. Make sure all get a goodnight rest." We all said goodbye and I made my way up with the rest of the guys. 

We all said goodbye to each other. They were all nice I got along a lot with Ren. I can’t believe he is actually older than me. He looks like a little kid. 

Let’s see 10, 11, 12 here we are. I knock the door and looks like it was half open

"Come in!" I fully open the door and I see a guy moving some boxes.
"Hello"

"Hi! You must be Xiumin!" I nodded. "Nice to meet you Xiumin. My name is Yixing."

"Hello Yixing, nice to meet you too." I fully entered the room and looked around; it is actually very clean and neat, other than the boxes. There were two beds. Decent size. One on each side of the room. The room looked pretty spacious. I thought it was going to be smaller. 

“Sorry I was just trying to organize your boxes so it would be easier for you.”

“You speak Korean?” He turned to me and chuckled. 
“I do, but not well. I still confuse things. My cousin though, he speak fluent Korean.”
“Oh really? How did you learn Korean?”
“I lived in Korea for a few years and my cousin taught me after we came back to china.” 
“Wow that is amazing. I am fluent in mandarin, so if you want I don’t mind speaking in mandarin."
"Whoa, your mandarin is perfect! You must have been studying it since young.”
I nod 
"I hope we can get along and become good friends Xiumin."
"I hope to for us to be good friends too."
"If you would like I can call you by your Korean name." 
"You really don't have too."
"I want to make you feel comfortable around me." 
"Well my name is Minseok." 
"Well Minseok I hope you get to feel comfortable around me. You must be tired I’ll show you the bathroom and everything so you can wash up and get ready for bed. Zhoumi already gave me sheets for your bed so you should be good."
"Thank you Yixing."
"No problem follow me."
He ended handing me an extra towel he had since it was already late and I didn’t want to look though the everything to find my towel. 

Yixing showed me around our floor and told me where everything is. We were only a few doors down the commutual bathroom. I made sure I took my sandals. Yixing is actually very relaxed type of guy. He is pretty funny also. We ended up deciding that we would rotate he would speak in Korean and I would in mandarin. And throw a few jokes here and there.  

After I took a quick shower I went back to my room. I checked the time and it was just a little passed 10. I wonder if Juunie or mom is awake. Yixing was on his laptop completely concentrated so I think it is good time to call. I sit on my bed and grabbed my phone from the nightstand.

Ring, Ring, Ring 

“Hyung!”
“Hey Junnie how are you?”
“IS THAT MY MINNIE ON THE PHONE! HAND OVER THE PHONE !” 
“But momI just started talking to hyung!”
“I DON’T CARE HAND OVER THE PHONE!”
“Cinder calm please calm down, you will talk to him too.”
“SHUT IT CHINAMAN I MISS MY BABY! MINNIE! HOW ARE YOU SWEETTIE! DID YOU MAKE IT SAFELY? ARE THE PEOPLE TREATING YOU NICELY? HAVE YOU EATEN?” 
I chuckle at my moms antics. I can imagine what he is doing.

“Mom I am fine please relax a little bit.”
”Are you sure Minnie?”
“I am sure. I got here safely. My roommate is really nice so everything is okay. I just wanted to call to see how you all are. Especially you.”
“I am alright Minnie.”
“Don’t believe him hyung. He was crying the entire day. Even right before you called. Geng appa was trying to calm him down but then you called and automatically he ran for my phone.” 
“Heejun!”

”Mom I told you that I didn’t want you to be crying.”
“Minnie I was just a little upset. Nothing to worry about sweetheart.”
“Mom please if you keep crying and keep being upset I am going to go back home.”
“Wait no.This is a great opportunity for you Minnie. Like I said I was just a little sad.”

“But I don’t want you to suffer it isn’t too late for me to back out. I can talk to the supervisor and I can easily transfer back. I can be back home within a week.”
“NO you are going to stay Minnie. It’s only a few months I can handle it.”
“Are you sure?”
“I am positive. It’s just the first day tomorrow I will be better. I will get upset if you don’t call us often!”
“Of course I am going to call often. How are Junnie and Geng appa doing.”
“Well… okay I guess.”
“Mom really, let me just talk with them.” I chuckled. 
“Alright, Han! Minnie wants to talk to you.”
“Hello? Minnie?”

“Geng appa how are you?”
“Well I’m alright, for now. I am glad you called I had no idea how I was going to calm your mother. Right when I think he has calmed down he begins to cry, I was running out of ideas. I laugh that’s my mom. 
“Yah! What are you telling Minnie!”
“Nothing! Here I’ll pass you back to your mother. Take care Minnie. Anything you need you know I am here to help.”

“I know. Thank you Geng appa.”
“Minnie?”
“Yeah.”
“Mom! It is supposed to be my turn! I want to talk to hyung!”
“You answered the phone.”
“All I said was hello to hyung! I didn’t say anything else!”

“Just put me on speaker and I can talk to all of you.”
“You are already on speaker hyung! But mom doesn’t want to let go of the phone.”
“Yah!!” 

“This isn’t going to be the last time I am going to call.” I said chuckling. “I am probably going to call tomorrow when I am done with all my classes. I promise I am going to call often.”
“I kept telling him that but he kept saying you are gone and probably will like it and probably not going to comeback. And here is Geng appa beating himself up that he can’t make ma happy.”
“Mom what did I tell you not to do that to yourself. You know perfectly well that I am going to go back home.” 
“Minnie you never know. Maybe you will like it and you wouldn’t want to come back.”
“Mom listen even if I liked it here, my home is there, I would like to comeback and visit but I will never really move there, now stop thinking like that or I will really go back home.”
“Alright, alright I will stop.”
“I have to go now, I have to get to bed, I will call you all tomorrow after I finish with all my classes.”
“Be careful sweetie!”
“Yes mom.”
“Bye hyung!”
“Bye Junnie and don’t give mom a hard time!”
“I’ll try!”
“Bye Minnie have fun on your first day.”

“Bye Geng appa. You all rest.” After a few more goodnights I called it in for the night.

“Your family?” Yixing asked.
"Hmm." I replied  
“You all seem close.” 
“Really close. We should get some sleep; I can fell like tomorrow is going to be a long day.” Yixing nodded in agreement. I saw hims close his laptop putting it on his night stand.

I said goodnight to Yixing turned off my side table lamp got comfy in bed. Ahh a bed makes everything so much better.