Chapter 6

Can We Have This Baby? (Xiuhan Edition) [Editing]

Hi everyone! I am back!! I know this took way toooo long. I was supposed to update it last week but I got called in for work so... Life.. But I did try to make is it a longish chapter... I hope you all like it... I had the hardest time writing it.. I kept rewriting and rewriting I wasn't satisfied... ughh.. But Not to worry due to all that rewriting the next chapter is partially written along with the chapter after that. So I shouldn't have a trouble with it so I will try to upload it soon. 

And on a quick side note. I had just recently wrote a blog on how I met my Ultimate bias group... It was a mini project I wanted to write on the side
So if you want to read it here is the link... I would love it if you do

Now one with the story! <- How I missed saying that

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Kim Minseok is finally mine!

Minseok’s smile turned sour the moment those words came out of Luhan’s mouth.  
“Yah!”An eager Luhan let go of an aggravated Minseok. With maybe just a little hint of freight. “Who said I am yours!”  Minseok huffed punching Luhan on his arm making Luhan wince in pain.
“Minnie what was that for!” Minseok huffed.
“I may like you but I am not your property. What is it with people claiming a person. What's so romantic about it. Everything was going great and you had to come out with that.” Luhan froze.
“Minnie you like me?”
“Um well, umm” Luhan couldn't be more happier.  Luhan pulled him right into a hug one more time.
“I knew we were meant to be.” Minseok snickered at Luhan. Luhan could be so cheesy. But when wasn't Luhan ever chessy.

“Tell me when did you start to like me then. Was it my irresistible charms?” Minseok rolled his eyes.
“Come to think of it why do I like you??” Minseok responded tilting his head slightly just to annoy Luhan a little bit.
“Heeyyyy come on we are a couple now.”
“We are?”
“Of course. I am your boyfriend now. And you are my boyfriend. You will only have eyes for me.”  Minseok laughed.
“I didn't know you were the jealous type.”
“Hmm well it's a side of me only you can see.” Luhan seductively said giving Minseok a wink.
“I am not even sure if I should feel special or frightened.” Luhan brought Minseok closer closing the distance between them. Giving Minseok a sweet soft kiss.
“Does that answer your question?” Minseok chuckled at the blonde.
“Not really but okay.” Luhan interlocked Minseok’s hand with his giving Minseok’s hand a soft kiss  “Come let's go back. I know you need sleep. You have that big test.” Minseok smiled
So this the feeling everyone was talking about.

~*~

The couple decided to take their time walking back to Luhan’s apartment. The were enjoying the cool early spring night air and by the time they got back to Luhan’s apartment it was already passed 11.

Minseok would often visited Luhan so all Minseok had to do was make himself at home.
“Lu can I borrow some pjs!” Minseok yelled out from Luhan’s kitchen. Minseok was a little hungry so helped himself to some fruit. While taking out an orange from the fridge Minseok felt a pair of arms go around his waist.
“Whatever is mine is yours now my baozi.”
“When will the day ever come when you stop calling me that.” Minseok turned to face Luhan.
“Nope,never you are my one and only baozi. It's something special between the both of us.”
“How is calling me a bun special.”
“Because, whenever you hear baozi you will think of me.” Minseok faked cringed.
“You’re so cheesy.”
“Only for you my baozi.” This time Minseok did cringe.
“You are way to cheesy for your own good. Now, can you let me go.” Luhan shook his head holding Minseok even more closer to him
“I have been waiting so long to hug you like this.” Minseok shook his head and detached himself from Luhan making him pout.
“Lu, I’m tired. Today has been a long day. I just want to rest.” Luhan sighed but reluctantly let Minseok go.
“I going to wash up okay.” Luhan looked like a kicked puppy as he nodded. Minseok couldn't help but smile. He went to Luhan’s room and took the pjs he normally wears whenever he is over.

Once Minseok finished washing up he went to Luhan’s closet and took out a blanket and pillow. Luhan was already in bed looking through his phone.
“Baozi what are you doing?”
“Getting ready for bed.”

“Minnie come sleep with you me.” Luhan patted an empty spot on his bed. “You actually think I am going to let you sleep on the couch. Do you know how hard it is was for me to let you sleep there when you stayed over. So from now on you are going to  sleep with me.” Minseok wasn't sure what to do. Looking out into the living room and looking back at Luhan. Well it wasn't the first time they slept in the same bed. It wouldn't hurt would it.

Luhan getting a little too inpatient so he got out of bed pulling Minseok over on the bed.
“Why are you so stubborn. I know my bed is a lot more comfortable than the sofa.” Luhan pulled the covers over and got comfy next to his baozi. “See this isn't bad.” Minseok got a little shy so may have hid into the blanket closing his eyes tight.
“Minseok”
“hmm”
“Minnie” Minseok pecked out looking up to Luhan.
“Yes.”
“My baozi”
“Yahhh.” Luhan chuckled as he lifted Minesok’s head a little to move his arm underneath his head.
“I am just so happy.” Minseok smiled.
“Lu”
“Hmm.”
“I am happy to.”Luhan looked down at his Minseok, he has never seen anything so perfect. Luhan felt as if he was dreaming holding him like this. Felt as if he was floating he never thought his baozi would ever return back the feelings he had. Luhan for a long time was so worried Minseok was only ever going to see him as a friend. The moment he heard Minseok say he liked him back Luhan felt all his worries fly away. Luhan gently places a kiss on is baozi’s forehead. Gave him one more smile and closed his eyes.
“Goodnight baozi.”
“Goodnight Lu.”

 

After a few moments Minseok heard Luhan’s soft snores. Minseok looked up at the sleeping man. Minseok was always mesmerized how fast he could fall asleep. Minseok couldn’t sleep. Yes he was exhausted but  he has these butterfly feelings in his stomach. He never slept like this with anyone before. Only when he was a little boy he loved to sleep next to mother Heechul.

Luhan’s question came back to his mind. When did I start my feelings for you. Minseok caressed Luhan’s face.  It took me a long time to realize what I really felt. I just thought you were someone really special. Minseok smiled thinking back. Hmm I guess it was that weekend. Where I realized my feelings were different.


~Flashback~

 

It all began one weekend. Luhan asked if Minseok wanted to come over his apartment for the weekend. But it wasn't just any weekend. It was Minseok’s birthday.

Minseok didn't want to do anything. It was the first time he wasn't going to be spending it with his family. So he wasn't in the mood to celebrate. Luhan kept insisting but he wasn't getting anywhere. Until Luhan came over to Minseok’s dorm, he was lucky. Minseok was on a video call with his family and took it into his advantage. Luhan told Heechul he wanted to plan Minseok a small birthday party but kept he kept rejecting the idea.

Heechul immediately questioned his Minseok. Hangeng also questioned him. Both said it would be great to spend time with his friends there.

It was then when Minseok revealed he was feeling homesick. Luhan felt bad for pressuring him, once they were alone he apologized. But told Minseok he still wanted to celebrate his birthday. After having some alone time with Heechul Minseok agreed.

Luhan took it upon himself to make this an amazing birthday for Minseok. Luhan wanted to make Minseok a little less homesick and bring a little piece of home there.

That entire week Luhan was busy getting everything ready. Minseok has never seen Luhan so motivated before.
“Lu so tell me what exactly are you planning?” The two were on their way back to Minseok’s dorm. It was Friday the day before Minseok’s birthday. They were going to eat some snacks from Minseok’s secret suitcase. Who Luhan now has some access to.

“Don't worry baozi, I have everything under control.” Luhan answered. After the millionth time Minseok asked about his plans. But he didn't believe it. He could see the stressed look on Luhan's face.  “Soo is coming over today right?” Luhan wanted to change the subject. All week Minseok has been pestering about what he was planning and he didn't want to spill any detail.
“Yeah, Jongin and Xing are going to be late practicing.”
“Perfect!” Minseok looked even more confused.

Once the two got back to the dorm Kyungsoo was already there waiting.
“What took you two so long?” Kyungsoo asked as all three headed inside. Luhan pointed to Minseok.
“Me what did I do. I wasn't the one who was walking all spaced out.” Minseok said annoyed. Which is true. 
“Ah! Wait a sec I forgot about something, I am going to have to skip coffee today.” Minseok then was convinced something was going on with him. Luhan never missed afternoon coffee even if he has some major test in the afternoon “A few of my old childhood friends came to visit and I promised I was going to meet up with them today.” Minseok was taken back. Luhan never told him he had plans with other friends.
“Who are you going to see. You never told me.”
“I am sorry baozi, I completely forgot. I will text you when I get home though. Kyungsoo you and Jongin are going to bring over Minseok tomorrow right?” Kyungsoo nodded. Minseok looked at Luhan as if he was crazy. “I see you guys tomorrow then.” Kyungsoo waved goodbyes and Minseok just stood there dumbfounded. Kyungsoo was the one to snap Minseok out of it.
“Minnie hyung, come. It's snack time. I really have been craving some ramen.”

~*~

“Luhan is acting weird right?” Minseok who was  unknowingly pacing in the room once he and Kyungsoo returned back to after making some ramen. Kyungsoo shrugged at his hyung while eating his favorite ramen. “Ever since he said he was going to be planning my birthday he has been acting all weird and secretive. Right Soo?”
“Hyung you should drink your coffee before it gets cold.” Kyungsoo said uninterested.
“I wonder what he is planning. I know something is up. I just know it. Soo you think something is going on? He always tells me what he is going to be doing. How could he not tell me he was meeting his friends” Kyungsoo wiped his mouth and put his cup of finished ramen in the trash.
“Hyung what is the big deal if Lu goes out with his friends.”
“Its, It is a big deal! Like I said he always tells his plans.”
“Hyung I think you are just blowing this out proportions. Let him be.” 
“Soo I know Luhan very well and this isn’t how he is.” Kyungsoo tried very hard to hold in his laughter. This was a side he has never seen from Minseok and it was a funny site.

“You know hyung now that you say it I do think something is up.”
“See! I knew I wasn't going mad.” Kyungsoo nodded.
“Would you like to know what I think hyung.” Minseok nodded immediately. “Hyung I think you like Luhan.” Minseok suddenly stopped. Gave Kyungsoo the most distraught face he could ever make. After a few seconds Minseok began to laugh.
“Yeah okay. Where did you get that idea Soo.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.
“Well Minne hyung you are acting all jealous.”
“No I am not.” Kyungsoo patted the bed to make Minseok sit down. All the pacing he was doing was making him dizzy.
“Hyung think about it for a second. Luhan went to see some old friends and you feel mad that he didn't take you with him. Or mad that he didn't even tell you.” Minseok held the urge to roll his eyes.
“Soo it's out of his normal habit to do so these types of things. He always tells me everything. He relies on me. I am like his reminder. Also whatever he does, I always go. So this is just not like him.” Kyungsoo shook his head.
“Hyung, You have only known Luhan for a month or two tops. Even with Junmyeon you don’t act like this.”
“It’s because Jun and I have know each other for a long time and I was never that type of friend for Jun.”
“Then why is it different with Luhan.”
“Well….. We have a lot in common and it just got naturally got like this. He is so clumsy and gets so distracted so easily and-”
“And why do you have to be the one to keep him on track hyung. This may sound a little rude but why do you have to do these things for someone you met not too long ago.” Minseok was shocked. Kyungsoo never talked like this before.
“Soo. Why would you say something like that.”
“Because it’s true. From what I know from you hyung. You're Not someone who would do these things. Especially to someone you just met. Take for example Yixing, you just met him but you are more closer to Luhan than him and he is your roommate. Why do think that is?”
“Well,” Minseok pondered for a while. What Kyungsoo was saying is true. He met Luhan and Yixing around the same time. But ended up getting really close to Luhan.
“Let me ask you one last thing. Do you feel annoyed or frustrated.” Minseok nodded. “Well hyung let me tell you a little story from when I was in high school. When I first met Jongin, everything that you are doing for Luhan is exactly what I did. I just didn't know at the time I did all these things because I had feelings for him.” Minseok quickly shook his head.
“No, no,no this is different.” Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow.
“How is this different.”
“It’s just, I am worried what he is up too. He has been weird all week.” Kyungsoo didn't believe one word that was coming out of his hyung’s mouth.
“If you say so hyung. But I know what you are really feeling. Just wait”
“Well whatever you think is wrong.”

~*~

“Min, Min, MIN WAKE UP!” Saturday morning a very eager Yixing shaking a sleeping Minseok. “Wake up birthday boy!!!!” Minseok slowly opened his eyes to see a very excited Yixing. Minseok groaned and turned around pulling his covers over. 
“Yah! Min! It isn’t my fault you decided to stay up late! Now get up we have lots to do. Get yourself ready.” Yixing was right. The night before once Kyungsoo left for the night Minseok was up late pestering Luhan what he was doing, more like who he was with that afternoon. But Luhan played it calmly saying it was friends he had known when he was young who he hadn't seen since he moved to China. With all the pestering Minseok was doing he did fall asleep late in the middle of all the spamming.

“Come on Min wake up!” Yixing kept pulling and pulling Minseok’s blanket off of him but no success.
“Minnie come one wake up. Mom knows you aren't this lazy.”
“Mom is right hyung!” Minseok hearing the familiar voices slightly peaked out from his blankets.
“Min your friends have planned something special for you. I think it is time to get up.” Minseok sat straight up in bed and look around the room.Looking for those voices.

Yixing came to sit on Minseok's bed holding Minseok’s laptop. There in full screen Heechul, Heejun, and Hangeng holding a small cake.
“Okay he is up, he’s up ready 1,2,3-
Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday our dear Minseok~ Happy birthday to you!” A tired grumpy Minseok felt emotions weld up in him couldn't help get teary eyed. Yes he was angry someone had disturbed his sleep. But it was the best way to wake up.
“Minnie honey don’t cry, we just wanted to make you happy.” Heechul said he himself getting a little choked up. Minseok smiled at his family. Oh how much he missed them.
“It was thanks to your friends. They were the ones that came up with the idea.” Hangeng said.
“Hyung blow out your candles before they melt in the cake!” Heejun said. Minseok blinked quickly before his tears fell blew ‘his candles’.

Everyone clapped for the birthday boy. “Minnie my baby, I hope you enjoy you’re day your friends planned for you. Happy birthday my sweet baby boy. We will celebrate once you come home okay.” Heechul told his precious son, he blew a kiss to Minseok.
“Mom thank you” Minseok replied. He wasn't the one to show so much affection but blew a kiss to his mother.
“I am not going to be as mushy as mom, but hyung happy birthday. Be prepared you have a long day ahead of you.” Minseok gave smile to his younger sibling. How long could it really be.
“Thanks Junnie.”
“Everything that needed to be said has been said… So Min Happy Birthday, don’t drink to much!”
“Thank you Geng hyung. And you know I don't drink but I keep it in mind.”
“Alright its time for us to go and for you to get ready. We will talk to you later okay.” Heechul said. Minseok didn’t want to say goodbye yet slightly whining.
“But we just started talking.” Minseok wanted to talk to his family a little longer, it was his first birthday away from home.
“You can talk to us later hyung. Your friends actually planned a long time for this. We will be here later.” Heejun added.
“Your brother is right, so we will talk later okay Minnie.” Heechul said. Minseok still a little sad and a little pout was conformed with talking to his family later on.
“Oh okay. I will call you all later then.” They all nodded and waved goodbye and the call ended.
“Come on Min, its time to get ready. We cannot be late.” Yixing said giving him a light pat on his back. Minseok nodded. He patted his face ready to take on the day ahead of him

~*~

“Happy birthday Minnie hyung!” Kyungsoo and Jongin yelled as the roommates appeared out front of the campus. Yixing had told him the couple will come to pick up them up. Getting his birthday greeting from the couple made Minseok smile.
“Thanks you two.” Minseok went over and gave the couple a light hug.
“Hyung are you ready for an exciting day!” Kyungsoo said.
“I am not sure if I should be excited or scared.”
“You are so negative sometimes. Come on lets go to our first stop.” Minseok gave Kyungsoo a confused look.
“Don’t worry you are going to like it. I promise.” Minseok didn’t ask anything and he and Yixing got into the car.

~*~

“So where are we exactly going?” Minseok said. He noticed they were going pretty far.
“You shall see when we get there.” Jongin replied.
“Are we the only ones that are going to be there.”
“Hmm for now. Junmyeon and Kris are going to be joining us after this.” Minseok’s mind went off to a certain blonde. Who was being very secretive. A certain someone who was making a big deal over his birthday.
“What about Luhan?” Kyungsoo looked back at him.
“He didn’t tell you?”
“Tell me what?”
“Oh Lulu, he said he was going to be really busy all day, so he was only going to be able to eat dinner with us.” Minseok couldn’t believe what he was hearing. 

'So he makes a big fuss that he wanted to celebrate my birthday when I told him that I didn’t want to do anything, and made a huge deal he was going to be the one to plan everything. Now the day is here and he isn’t here. He was only going to be there for dinner. Why did he even make a big deal and magically get busy. He is definitely going to get an earful later’ Minseok thought. 

“Hey Min are you okay?” Yixing asked looking at the sour look on his face.
“Hmm okay yeah why?”
“Well for starters why are you clenching your fist.” Minseok looked down. Indeed he was clenching his hands…..
“Oh… um I have no idea why.” Minseok turned his head to look out the window not wanting to talk more about it.

~*~

“Hyung we’re here!” Kyungsoo said after dragging Minseok out of the car. They had arrived to one of Beijing’s famous amusement parks.
“Is this why we had to wake up early.” Kyungsoo nodded and pulled him towards the entrance.
“This is going to be so much fun! We made sure we came early so that way we can spend all day here.” Kyungsoo said.
“We already bought tickets so you don't have to worry about anything hyung. Everything we can get for free.” Jongin said. Minseok gave the couple a concerned look.
“Jongie’s brother helped us out a little. Don't worry about it! Just have fun.” Minseok was a little unsure but hey it was his birthday why not try to enjoy. He could never say no to free stuff. Adding he does live for amusement parks.
“Alright lets go!”

~*~

Fun did they have. The moment the group entered they all went straight into line for rides. They started off with light fun rides before getting on the more thrilling ones. I wasn’t until Jongin began to get sick and from the lack of food the group went to eat lunch.

Only for Minseok to empty out what he had for lunch after getting onto a spinning ride with Yixing. Yixing on the other had was able to hold it down but for the rest of the day he had a queasy feeling. Opting out from a few rides not wanting empty out his lunch. Kyungsoo was the only one who had the magical stomach and didn’t feel anything at all.

The guys stayed until closing and headed out with smiles and adrenaline still pumping. All Minseok wanted now was dinner and his bed. Yes he had a great day, amazing but he was exhausted.  

“Okay now we are going to meet up with Kris and Jun hyung.” Jongin said.
“Can we skip and get something quick to eat, I just want dinner and head to bed I’m so tired.”
“Hyung! Do you even think this the end. Jun and Kris prepared something for you.” Kyungsoo said. Minseok groaned.
“I told you this was going to be a long day.” Yixing said. Minseok snickered and closed his eyes.
“Let me just take a quick nap. Wake me up when we get there.”

~*~

"WAKE UP BIRTHDAY BOY!" Feeling someone shake the birthday boy Minseok woke up startled looking around a little frightened
"Finally you wake up. We have been trying to wake you up for the last ten minutes."  Minseok trying to get a grasp of what was happening someone one with dark hair was the first person he saw. 
"Earth to Minseok?? Oh come on wake up already. We don't have all day. Your birthday ends at midnight."
"Jun?" 
"Yes it's me. Come on." Minseok rubbed his eyes. And yes it was Junmyeon in front of him. With a agitated look on his face. "I always forget you have always been a heavy sleeper. Let's go Min it is time for me to treat you." Minseok rubbed his eyes once more just to make sure he wasn't asleep. He need to make sure what he heard was right.
"You are going to treat me." Junmyeon sighed while nodding. 
"Yes now come on." Minseok finding it hard to believe got out the car. Minseok looked around and noticed Jongin and Kyungsoo were missing. He only saw Junmyeon even Kris wasn't there.
"Jun where is everyone." Minseok asked closing the car door. 
"Hmm oh they went to go eat something. It will just be me and you today." Minseok raised an eyebrow. Minseok thought since when Junmyeon wanted to spent time alone with him. 
"Jun are you okay?" Giving Junmyeon a confused look. While Junmyeon sighed for the nth time.
"Can't I do something nice for you. It's been such a long time since we had spent quality time together. It's your birthday so it's the least I can do." Minseok honestly felt thankful. It was true. It had been a few years since the two actually spent some together. If it wasn't Junmyeon who was busy it was Minseok. So to Minseok it wouldn't be bad idea.

"Alrighty then. So tell me what are we going to do?"

~*~

"I told you it was going to be fun."
"It was. But you really didn't need to spend so much money Jun."
"Hey it's your birthday. It's been years since I treated you to something."
"But going on a luxury shopping spree. I think its too much. Even when we were kids it isn't necessary." 
"Oh come on Min just accept it." 
"Fine, fine, fine I will." Minseok shook his head at his friend. Junmyeon had surprised him to a shopping spree with a full body massage. Something Minseok was not used to even when he lived with his family. Minseok had kept trying to talk Junmyeon out of it. It wasn't just a normal shopping spree. Junmyeon had taken Minseok to all the high-end clothing stores. Every time Minseok looked at the price of a shirt he died a little inside. Junmyeon even made Minseok do a little mini modeling session. All the clothes picked out by the rich man himself. 

Junmyeon had told Minseok to leave on these black ripped jeans with a white hooded shirt along with a dark denim jacket he had choose out. Minseok liked the outfit... Until he saw the price tag. But once again Junmyeon kept telling Minseok to not even look at the prices and enjoy. Which was very hard to do. Minseok wasn't really sure how much Junmyeon had spend. They had quite a few bags full of clothes. 

Once the two had finished shopping Junmyeon had a massage planned out. Minseok would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy the massage. He honestly would have preferred the massage over expensive clothes. 

"Jun when are the rest coming back?" Minseok asked. The two were walking back where they were supposed to meet everyone. 
"Well Yifan texted me saying they were going to pick up Luhan so we all can have dinner." Minseok's mood immediately turned sour. Junmyeon catching on.
"Min what's with the face." 
"What face." 
"Your face. It's.. It's kind of scary." 
"It's nothing. Can I jut back to my dorm. I am really exhausted. I just want to go to sleep."
"Hey Min. How can we end your birthday without a birthday cake."
"Jun I just want to sleep." 
"No way. Come on. Yifan went with Jongin an Kyungsoo so we will be taking Yifan's car. We planned for this so there is no way we are ending it here. You can sleep in the car if your want." Minseok may have whined making Junmyeon roll his eyes. 

But either way Minseok got in the car once again irritated. Junmyeon had told him to fall asleep if he was so tired. Minseok annoyed as a certain someone he did just that. He fell asleep in the car. 

Minseok woke up once again someone shaking him. This time on the other hand when he opened his eyes it was dark. He couldn't see anything. 
"Hey it's okay I put an sleeping mask over your eyes."
"Why? For what?" Minseok trying to take the eye mask off only to be held in place by hands.

"No don't take it off just yet."
"Jun what is going on."
"It's a secret. Just trust me and hold on." 
"I don't think I can. You know I don't like surprises." 
"Just listen to me Min. Now slowly lower your head so you can get out of the car." Junmyeon was holding his hands so he couldn't really do anything. So he might as well listen to Junmyeon. 

Minseok successfully was able to get out of the car now holding tightly onto Junmyeon. 
"Okay Min all we are going to do now is walk forward. We are going to be entering a building and then a elevator. Just hold on to me okay." Minseok said nothing other than holding tightly Junmyeon's shirt. 

Junmyeon kept telling Minseok its okay to keep walking there was nothing in front of him other than well him. Minseok was relieved when he heard doors open. Soon after he could hear elevator doors open. 
"Okay Min be careful we are going into the elevator." 

"Okay..." Minseok taking careful steps knew he was in the elevator hearing the door close. "Jun can I take this off now." 
"No! Not yet. Just wait a little longer Min." Minseok sighed. He hoped this was worth it. A small ding and a sudden halt made Minseok slightly of balance. 
"Okay Min just follow me and when I tell you can take the mask."
"Finally." Junmyeon took a hold of Minseok's hand's and lead him. Minseok heard Junmyeon open a door. Once the door opened Junmyeon let go of Minseok.
"Jun where did you go?" 
"Okay Min you can take of the mask off..." Minseok gladly quickly took the thing off. 

"READY 1-2-3 SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINSEOK!"  Minseok jumped as he was attacked with streamers, balloons, and lots and lots of confetti. Minseok not knowing what to do stood their frozen. Looking around trying to figure everything out. 

Next thing he knew everyone was around him. More like jumping around him. 
"Hey Min what do you think?? Surprised?" Junmyeon asked. 
"Um, yeah very. What is all this." Minseok look around and realized something. It was Luhan's apartment. The certain blonde emerged from the background and a big smile on his face.
"Well this was all Luhan's idea." Minseok looked straight at the blonde. 
"Baozi I know you hate surprises but I wanted this to be a birthday your remembered. So I may have lied a little. I'm sorry?" Luhan opened his arms hoping Minseok wouldn't hurt him. 
"We were able to do everything thanks to Luhan. While we were out all day he did all this." 
"You planned all this?"
 "Maybe kind of..."

~*~

Once Minseok had comeback from shook and everyone told him to blow out his birthday candles. Luhan confessed everything while once everyone started eating dinner. Luhan confessed to Minseok the "friends" he went to go see was actually his aunt who was on vacation here in Beijing. He reached out his aunt to help him cook traditional Korean food. He wanted to surprise him by preparing all of Minseok's favorite food. Also with the help of Heechul Luhan was able to cook everything. 

After Minseok finally let Luhan explain himself. And eating food from back home. Minseok was happy and grateful. But not forgetting to give Luhan a piece of his mind for tricking him. All Luhan did after Minseok's mini rant was ask him if is the best surprise he has ever gotten. Making Minseok subtly agree. Well how can he be mad at someone who spent so much time making the food he loves.

But here came the fun part of the night Junmyeon had bought a good amount of Korean alcohol. Making the night even more interesting...


It was way into the night. Maybe around three in the morning. Everyone was so drunk there were people scattered all around Luhan's apartment. Jongin and Kyungsoo were passed out on the couch. Kris and Junmyeon were no where to be seen. No one was sure if they left after a having a heated argument.

Yixing was out like a light in the bathroom holding onto the toilet bowl. Yixing had underestimated the power of the liquor... So there he was a few hours puking his guts out. Yixing never learns.

But Yixing wasn't the only one. Luhan also had too much to drink that night. He was passed out in the hallway. After chugging down different drinks he kept saying he was fine... Until a few hours later once all the alcohol kicked in. He was dancing all around the house well everyone was dancing around the house wasted. Luhan maybe was a little extra.Dancing on the coffee table. Luckily no one tried to take their clothes off. Maybe Yixing.

Eventually Luhan in his drunken state said he was going to bed. Luhan had thought his hallway to his bedroom was his bed so he got down into the floor more like flopped on to floor and was out like a light.

Minseok did have a few drinks pressure from Junmyeon of course. Since he is a lightweight drinker it only took a few drinks before he got tipsy. Minseok was borderline drunk when Luhan said he was going to sleep. Minseok was rolling around laughing so hard seeing Luhan sleeping on the floor claiming it was bed. Minseok tried to drag Luhan to his room, with some help of a drunken Yixing. Which of course didn't work. Yixing had dropped Luhan and ran to the bathroom instead. 

So instead Minseok tried to make Luhan more comfortable getting him what he thought was a blanket. It was a towel that was in the closet. Minseok also wanted to sleep. So instead of him going to sleep in Luhan's bed... Minseok took out another "blanket" grabbed a random pillow he saw and got comfortable next to Luhan. 

Minseok poked Luhan's face saying in slurred words "Lu. Soft cheeeksss Lu... I hate you and care about chu sooo much. You dooo so muchhh for me. What will am I without chuuu" 

~End Of Flashback~

Minseok chuckled at his memory. After his birthday party Luhan who had drunk more was curing Minseok's horrible hangover. It was then Minseok had realized Kyungsoo was right. While lying in Luhan's bed getting fed by him Minseok realized so many things... Not only will he never drink again... But how he felt towards the blonde. Luhan had done so much for him. In such a short about of time. Even before the birthday party. From going to coffee runs, staying with him while Yixing was busy. Even nursing a drunk Yixing. Luhan was always there whenever Minseok was ever feeling angry, stressed, sad. Luhan would comfort him more than he did to Luhan. It took Minseok a while to realize why he let someone comfort him. Minseok was one who would rather be the one who others depend on. When it came to Luhan on the other hand he unknowingly depended on the blonde. Whenever he was sad after a call back home Luhan would arrive to distract him in some way. Whether it was watching a movie going out to dinner or just talking a walk. Minseok was never alone during times where he would normally be.

A few weeks had gone by once he knew what his true feelings were but Minseok didn't want to ruin his friendship with Luhan. He cared too much of their friendship to have it ruined over what he called his silly feeling.
Minseok did try to talk to someone about it. But Kyungsoo kept pushing him to admit his feeling towards the blonde when he was around making Minseok a little angry towards the younger one.

But hearing Luhan say those words to him. Minseok felt so many emotions he couldn't describe.

Minseok smiled looking at the sleeping blonde... I am so happy you feel the same why I do