Chapter 2

Can We Have This Baby? (Xiuhan Edition) [Editing]

A/N Hello my readers!!!! I have returned!!!! My computer came back life and I was able to finish chapter 2! 

And we have reached 1000 views!!! Oh my gosh thank you again my readers for waiting for me! And to my new subbies thank you for subscribing!

Have you guys seen the new story poster? What do you guys think!? I love it! 

Oh and here is something that you need to know for this chapter. 

 

 

Bold Orange = Characters talking in English. 

Bold Blue = Characters talking in Chinese.

So that is all for now. I am going to give a short A/N at the chapter to ask you guys something. Now on with the story!

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

***Minseok's P.O.V***

~A few Months Later~

"Seokie wake up" Who is tugging on my blanket... I just want to get some sleep...
"5 more minutes..."
"5 more minutes my . Let's go get up. If you don't get up you are going to miss your flight." 
"I don't want to..." I pulled my covers over my head turning around is 5 more minutes too much to ask...
"Aigoo Seokie get up!" I grumble when I feel my sheets being yanked off of me.
"Umma! I want to sleep." 
"No one told you to stay up all night with Hankyung and Heejun. Your brother and Hankyung are already eating breakfast." I grumble and get out of bed. 
"Go wash up and come eat." I rub my eyes and see my mom.... He looks... Different... His eyes are a little red and puffy.
"Umma are you alright? You seem so I don't know... different..." 
"Hmm. Well It could because I spent the last twenty minutes trying to wake your up." Never mind he is okay. "No go hurry wash up and eat we still have a few things left to do." My mom said and he left. Hmm... something is odd. He usually doesn't get this irritated... I sigh well the day I have been dreading is here...

~*~

"Hyung hurry! Your food is getting cold!" Hearing Heejun for the nth time. I quickly finish washing up.
"Good morning Hangeng hyung Morning Heejun." 
"Its about time. Mom was on the verge of crying."
"What are you boys saying about me! I know you two are talking about me!"
"Good morning and Don't mind him Seok. He is just sad. He was crying all last night." Hangeng hyung said. Now I understand...
"How many times do I have to say to stop speaking different languages around me!"
"Cinder don't worry we weren't talking about you." 
"Yeah umma."
"I swear ever since Heejun taught you English and china man here found out you could speak Chinese it has been the worst. If its not English it's Chinese. Will there ever be a day without so much confusion. Just one day please. That's all I ask."

"Mom think about it. Since hyung is going to be in China I will have no one to talk too except for school. And Hankyung papa will not be able to have Seokie hyung to speak Chinese with." Looking over I saw mom was drinking something and began choking.

"Yah! Kim Heejun! What are you talking about!"
"Well you and Hankyung papa are bound to be married so why can I not call him that? You don't have a problem with it right." Oh my the look on umma's face was priceless. 
"Jun I am honored to be your papa."
"You have got to be kidding me!" 
"Umma why you don't like us to call him papa. I like it." I said. 
"And to think before Heejun was so overprotective. I never imagined this would ever happen." Mom said rubbin the sides of his head. It's fun to . We don't get to do it often.
"Mom! That was because none of them are as good as Hankyung papa." Junnie said winking at mom. This boy is really something else. 

So many things have happened these last few months. The mysterious Hangeng is or Hankyung is his korean name. Well I guess he is my soon to be papa. Well accourding to Heejun. I wouldn't mind it. Mom has been really happy. Like I said lots of things happened over the summer. Let's just say it started with a trip to the beach.

~Flashback~

"Umma, Seokie! Hurry up!"
"Shesh Junie calm down. Its not like its the first time we take an overnight trip to the beach." Rolling my eye to my brother. Since he was already outside not helping take our bags out. I still don't understant why we had to take so many bags for a simple over night trip.
"Hyung we are going to a beach house! A BEACH HOUSE! Aren't you excited."
"I see your excitment Jun. But we should thank mom. How were you able to set all this up?" 
"Well I have a friend at work who wanted to invite us." Next thing I know Heejun came out of nowhere and he had a look on his face... A very familiar look.

"Who is this friend hmmm umma."
"A friend from work."
"But umma you are a designer."
"Yes I am. I design clothes for people to wear. Just like I designed yours and Minnie's clothes." 
"Is that person also a designer?"
"In way. Oh for goodness sakes Heejun! Stop asking a million questions and let's head out." 

"I just know that mom is hiding something."
"Oh calm down Heejun. Stop being so over protective."
"But hyung! Who knows what type a person he or she is! What if that person kidnaps us!"
"You are just overreacting. You know mom doesn't trust people easily. This friend must be really nice. You should be grateful a friend of mom's is nice enough to let us vacation at their house." 
"I don't know. Who is willing to let a person stay at there beach house without giving some sort of payment."

"What if mom did give a payment. You never know." *peep* *peep* 

"Umma is that your friend's car?!" I kept staring at the black car driving up to us. This has to be the most expensive car I have ever seen.... I saw the door open and came out a really tall man. Even taller than mom.

He, he looks foreign.
"Boys I want introduce you to my friend Hankyung. Han these are my two boys."
"Hey Cinder. You two must be Minseok and Heejun. Your mother told me so much about you two." He came and shook my hand and Heejun's
"Minnie I really like this guy. I can tell he has lots of cash."
"Boys what did I say. Don't act like I can't hear you. Han by any chance to you know how to speak English." 
"Sorry cinder I can't help you there. All I know is Chinese."
"Hankyung hyung you speak Chinese? Our Minnie here speaks fluent Chinese."

"Really? How long have you been speaking Chinese?"
"Well I have been learning since I was in grade school. I stopped after high school."
"Wow. Your pronunciation is basically perfect. You could definitely pass as a native."
"Thank you. You must be Chinese."
"Yes I moved to Korea about ten years ago, my Korean is still a little off."
"Alright, alright. Yes our Seokie knows how to speak chinese."
"Aww come on cinder. You know how long I have been looking for a buddy to speak my home language with me." 
"Well try to get it out of your system because our Minseokie was picked to study abroad in his second semester."
"Really? What country are you going to go too?"
"I am going to China." 
"Then you are going to fit right in. Minseok doesn't fit well. It will be a little hard for natives to pronounce. Did you ever think about have a chinese nickname?"
"No actually. I was told to think of one but I just have been doing other things to prepare." 
"How about we all get in the car and we can think of names. We have been standing here for a while." Mom said with just a little bit of irritation in his voice.
"Ok how about lets get going then. Let me put your bags in the car." Mom and Junnie went straight in the car. While Hankyung hyung and I put the bags in the back. 

"So Han what do you have in mind for a name for my Seokkie." 
"Well I do have one in mind. And I think it will suite you perfectly Minseok." 
"By the way hyung, what is your Chinese name?" I asked.
"Its Hangeng. When I first came here to Korea I just used my real name but after I began working with your mom he kept saying to me it was hard for everyone to pronounce my name so he came up with Hankyung and anyone who isn't able to say my real name they say my Korean name."

"Min I think that there is something going on between them." Heejun whispered to me making me shiver a little.
"And why do you think that? Wait never mind anytime mom has a male friend you automatically think he is with him."
"No! its different this time! It's just a feeling. Min lets see what if these two like each other. You have to help me" I swear, where does Heejun get these ideas
"If we get yelled at then it is all on you."
"Fine"
"So hyung is it ok to call you Hangeng hyung?"
"Yeah it perfectly fine. It has been a long time since anyone has called me Hangeng. Oh by the way Minseok what do you think about Xiumin?" Xiumin. It sounds like a nice name. 
"It's a really nice name. Thank you."
"You are welcome I am glad you like it."
"How did you come up with it?"
"Well back home I had a friend who was going to name his son Xiumin but his wife ended up having a girl so they ended up naming the baby something else and I have always liked the name Xiumin."
"Thank so much hyung."
"Xiu-xiu, I can't say it correctly. But I like how it sounds."
"Well Cinder it is a Chinese name."
"Don't get smart with me Chinaman.   

"So Hangeng hyung is this beach house yours?"
"Heejun."
"It's fine Cinder, well yes and no. It was my fathers and when he passed away he had given it to me."
"I'm sorry hyung for bring it up."
"Its fine. Don't worry about it." 
"So hyung how did you met umma." I think umma was drinking something because he started coughing.
"Umma are you ok?"
"Fine. Fine. I'm fine."
"Well we worked together on a project together and that is how we first became close. I remember at first he was so cold to me. And he even told me that he really disliked me." 
"Umma you always tell us to never judge a book by its cover, to never be mean to people until they are mean to you." Junnie said. We did a silent high five. Mom is always telling us all these things and he does them himself.

"Well it was for your two to follow, and not to be like me who judges people. It's just a habit I have. When I first met Hankyung I thought he was a spoiled rich kid and I wanted to do everything I could to get away from him. You thought that no one knew who you were but trust me everyone knew."
"Knew what." I asked.
"That he is the son of the CEO." 
"Hyung you're the son of the CEO! But umma you said that you work as a designer."
"Yes I work as a designer for his father's company. I make new clothes for them to sell."
"I thought you worked on your own, since you are home a lot."
"If I don't feel like going to my studio then I just draw at home."
"Heejun did you not know that." 
"Nope. I thought he just made the clothes and sold them to different people or sold them online." This boy really is something else. 

"So then how did you have a new project." 
"The company wanted to open a clothing line and I was chosen to work on it and I ended being the head designer and I ended up having a team of 10. Remember when I wasn't able to come home for a few days. That was why, and Mr. boss here stuck to my side asking so many questions."

"Yup he likes mom." I nod.
"Hey I was in charge of this project I wanted to know."
"You didn't have to stick to me like gum China man."
"So how did you two even become friends." 
"I don't even know, I guess I just got used to him being around me."
"Yup mom like him too. He is definitely hiding something from us. Do you think that they are already dating and mom doesn't want to tell us. Or doesn't know how to tell us." I shrug my shoulders.

"You can ask him when we are alone. " I said. I did have a hunch. To be honest I don't mind but I think Junnie will have a hard time with it since he is too overprotective over our mom. 

~*~ 

For the rest of the ride Heejun was talking with Hangeng hyung. Sometimes we would speak in Chinese and my mom would get mad saying from now on we all are going to speak Korean. I did take a small nap. I was so tried physically and mentally. Since I had to tell Jungsu hyung I was going to study in China and I couldn't work anymore. He was on the verge of tears. He said who would watch over Baek and Chanyeol. I said it will only be until next spring and I will be back. It just wasn't enough for hyung though he ended up crying. I felt bad for him, he was really stressed, and he had told me I was his right hand man. I was basically the on who would take care of everyone else when he was gone. I had told him to find someone to replace me while I was gone and when I come back I will go back and work for him. 

On my last day Jungsu hyung was so sad. I kept telling him that I am not going to be leaving forever I am just going to be gone for a few months. He said not to fall in love while I am there, because if I do that means I might not want to come back. I just laughed at him. Then couple laughed saying it would definitely not happen. 

 

"Okay boys we are here." Hangeng hyung said. 

"Yes finally! Beach here I come!" The next thing I know I see Heejun running out the car
"Heejun be careful!" My mom called out to him. And might as well run off also. And in a faint voice I hear the voice of my mom. 
"Heejun wait for me!" I run after him and I jump into the sea. Feeling the nice warm water, sand underneath my feet. Now this is everything.

"Boys come put on sunscreen!" 
"Not right now umma! Can't you see we are enjoying being in the water!" Heejun yelled out. I could care less of sunscreen right now. Letting the waves carry me away. This is the life.

"Mom come in the water is just right!" I hear Junnie say. I may have floated away a little too far away. I could barely hear Heejun. Glancing towards the beach and I see Heejun waving to me. Yup I am too far away. So I start swimming towards shore. Once I was able to touch the floor I slowly walked back to shore. 

"Okay boys how about we eat lunch and then we can comeback and you can stay in the water as long as you both want."
"Even when the moon is out can we still be out here?"
"Sure. A swim under the moonlight does sound amazing." Now we got mom interested.

"Hyung are you going to spend it with us? "
"I was just going to drop you guys off and show you guys around the house and then pick you guys tomorrow."
"Hyung its not fair for you to not enjoy time with us. Please stay. It will be fun! And I think umma will like you being here." I saw Heejun wink at my umma... Wow that is something I would not expect from him.
"Heejun!"
"What. I didn't say anything wrong did I.  So hyung can you stay?" 
"I guess if Hee is okay with it." Mom seemed to ponder over it for a few seconds.
"Yeah sure it will be fine." I looked at my mom and I saw a small taint of pink on his face.... Mom is blushing.. So many new things I am watching...
"So lets go eat lunch. I am starving." Mom quickly said. I got my towel from Heejun and we all started to head into the house.

 

 When we entered oh my gosh. I have never seen a house so big.... From the outside it didn't look so big... But wow...

"Whoa! This house is huge!" Heejun yelled out.
"I'll show you guys around later. Let me take you all to the kitchen." Hyung showed took us and when we got to the kitchen..... 

"Hyung this kitchen is huge! It is almost as big as our house!" I agree with Heejun. The kitchen looked like it was made out of diamonds. I am not joking I feel like with one step I can break everything.
"Hyung is your kitchen make out of diamonds. I feel like if I touch something I feel like I am going to break something." I said.
"No, but I think that the chandelier in the dining room is." Hangeng hyung said with a laugh. "What will you guys like to eat? Everything in the fridge you can use. I got it restocked a few days ago." 
"You didn't have to do that Han. I knew I should have brought some food." 
"I told you Cinder everything would be take care of." I felt Heejun hold on to my arm. 

"Hankyung hyung I want to explore the house. Can I? "
"Um yeah sure."
"I am taking Seokie hyung with me. Just give us a shout when lunch is ready okay. Or if we can't hear you I have my phone just call."

"Umm okay I guess. I was just going to make some sandwiches. So try to be back in 10 minutes."
"Ok mom! Come Seokkie hyung." I haven't even to process what just happened. The next thing I now I am being dragged by Heejun. I guess now we are in the living room since it looks like one. 

"Oh my gosh hyung did you hear that! Hyung called mom Cinder more than once! And to believe he allowed him to use it. You know he hates it when they call him Cinder, Cinderella, so on and so forth."
"And your point is."    
"Don't you see hyung! Mom and Hankyung hyung have something. I just know it. He has been calling mom all these pet names."
"And what if they do have something. What are you going to do?"
"I will congratulate them." I stare at Heejun in shock. I am surprised on what Junnie just said. I never knew those words would ever come out of his mouth. 
"You will actually like mom and Hangeng hyung be together as a couple?" 
"Yeah I really like Hankyung hyung."
"But you are the one that is always overprotects him. I never imagine the one day you will be able to let mom date."
"What do you mean that I am overprotective over him." 
"Trust me anytime mom would bring a friend male or female you will always be rude and glare at them. Which is why mom stopped bringing people over because you gave them a look that could scare a lion." 
"Hyung!" 
"What! It's the truth. We can talk to mom about it after now lets go back to the kitchen I am starving." I try to look around and see if I can find a way back. "How do we go back?"
"Really hyung can you not remember."
"No because someone dragged me away and the next thing I know I am here."
"Oh right come on."

 

When we get back to the kitchen mom was pealing some fruit talking to Hangeng hyung. Hangeng hyung was sitting in front of him and they were laughing. I actually found it cute the way Hangeng looks at mom. And mom also.He looks so happy.
"Is lunch ready?" Heejun said. 
"Almost. I am just need to blend the fruits since I want to make smoothies." 
"Can I help." I said 
"Sure. I am making your favorite Strawberry and granola. And for Heejun I have already made his peach and mango." 
"Really mom! You made it!" Mom turned around and he gave him his smoothie.
"Thank you mom! Its been such a long time since I have had a peach and mango smoothie."
"Hey I make you one last month when you came to visit me at work." 
"But your smoothies don't taste as good." 
"Don't be mean to your brother. He took the time while he was working to make you that smoothie. You even said that it was good."
"Yeah it was good but not as good as yours."
"You are such a mamas boy." I said. Heejun looks at me and pouts. I just laugh.

"Okay enough boys. Minnie can you put the strawberries and granola in the blender." I nodded and I made my way behind the counter, washed my hands quickly before touching the fruit. 

"Done." 
"Okay. I'll finish, you guys can start eating now." Mom put a plate full of sandwiches on the counter. Heejun was the first to dig in. 
"Heejun you must have been really hungry?" I said.
"Duh! We didn't even eat breakfast. Why aren't you eating hyung? You said you were starving." Heejun said with a full mouth. When will this boy learn manners. I shake my head and get a sandwich. 

"Ok here you go you Minnie a strawberry granola smoothie." Mom said and he handed over my smoothie.
"Thank you. Hyung are you not going to eat." I asked since I noticed he wasn't eating.
"He already ate. While I was making them he kept eating them. And when I thought Heejun had a large stomach. He also drank a smoothie. He wanted to try the peach mango so made a little extra."
"But the strawberry granola sounds good."
"Mom hand me a cup please." I asked. A little confused but mom still got me small cup. When I got the cup I poured some for Hangeng hyung. "Here you go hyung try some."
"Really? Thank you Minseok." 
"You can call me Seokkie or Minnie if you want."
"Thank you Minnie." He then took a sip of it.
"Wow. This is really good." 
"Hyung is it better than the peach mango?" Heejun said.
"I am not sure I like both a lot. Cinder how did you even make up the idea of making them."
"Actually Minnie came up with the strawberry one but when he asked me make it for him I added a few more things and it evolved to this and I have been making them. The peach and mango came to start with Heejun when he one day was eating mangos and peaches and he decided to blend them together creating a huge mess in the kitchen. I added the same things I added to Minnie's except with the strawberry and granola and Heejun ended up liking it." 

"Most things that we invent start as accidents." Heejun said. I could not agree more. Usually these inventions start with Heejun and a mess. 
"Mom are you not going to eat."
"He already ate. He kept eating all the fruit. I ate the sandwiches and he ate the fruit." Hangeng hyung said. 
"Yah! china man!" We all laugh. Its nice to see my mom happy again. 

~*~

We all ate our lunch, well we tried because we were laughing so much. Hangeng hyung is a really funny person, and the way he teases mom, it's even funnier. Then it would follow with a tease back to Hangeng hyung and it reminds me mom is a feisty one. Hangeng hyung told us a story of how mom at work is completely different than when he is with us. 

When he's at work Hangeng hyung described mom like an ice cold prince who almost everyone is afraid of, and then there are the people who love him because he isn't afraid to say what is needed to say. Hangeng hyung was surprised when mom said he has children. So when hyung saw the way he acts with us is only something only special people can witness. 

And when hyung said those words. I looked at Heejun and we knew. Mom and Hangeng hyung are definitely something special. All we need to do is have a 1 on 1 talk with mom. 

 

After lunch we went right back out. This time we did listen and put on some sunscreen. Right now I am floating in the water looking up at the sky. It's nice to just get away from the city life. I have a feeling once I get to China my life is going to be a hectic one, especially with Junmyeon. What am I going to do with him. Just the other day when it was time to choose where we are going to room Junmyeon gave me this long speech on how he isn't going to do this or that when we room together. In the end I walked away and I went home. Before all this I had already asked if I would be able to get a room for myself but sadly no because the exchange committee wanted me to meet new people so I could adjust easier. I honestly hate the idea of meeting new people but I just hope I don't get anyone messy.

Jongin and Kyungsoo asked if I wanted to stay with them, I didn't want to bother Jongin's brother so I just said I don't mind staying at a dorm. Which was hard for them to believe but knowing those two got to know me really well makes me feel great. 

 

Once I noticed the sun was about to set I decide it's time to get out of the water. I looked around the beach and I didn't see Hangeng hyung anywhere. Now it's the perfect time for a talk.

"Junnie!" I call out to him and motion him to come to shore.
"What is it hyung?"
"It is the perfect time to talk to mom. I don't think we will have another chance."  I said motioning to mom. Who was sitting ion a beach chair. Drawing most likely. 
"Okay." After drying ourselves a bit we walk over.

"Mom can we talk."  Mom looks ups a little confused but nods. We lay a few towel down on the sand to sit.
"You only went swimming for a few minutes, and most of the time you were talking to Hankyung hyung." Heejun said. He nodded also giving us this face of you want something don't you. 
"Okay. What's up. You two came up to me in a serious way. Tell me what Is going through your heads." Heejun looked at me as if I should be the one that should start. 

"Well we want to talk to you about Hangeng hyung."
"Do you like Hankyung hyung?" Heejun asked Wow what a way to get to the point. I nudged his side. Seriously this kid. Mom just looked at us.

"Boys how did you come up an idea like that?"
"Mom you can tell us if you like Hankyung hyung, I can tell he likes you. And a lot." I saw mom huff giving us an annoyed look.

"How do you boys even come up with these ideas."
"Well it's the way Hangeng hyung looks at you. We both can see you like Hangeng hyung's company. We have never seen you this happy." I added. All mom did was sigh heavily. 

"You two mean everything to me. You both know that. I would not be me if I didn't have my 2 boys. I don't want to do anything that make you boys feel like I don't love you."
"Mom we know that you love us. But we don't mind if you like Hangeng hyung. We will actually be happy if you both want to be something more." I saw umma shake his head.
"If you are worried about me, don't be because I want you to be happy. Its time that you start dating, you aren't getting any younger." 
"Kim Heejun! When people ask about my age they think I am in my early 20's. Making me feel old."

"Then put that young charm to Hangeng hyung." I said making Heejun agreed with me.
"You know what I tried the soft talk. Mom you are dating Hankyung hyung. It is obvious." Heejun said. I could see the frustration coming out of Heejun. While mom had a threatening look one his face. This isn't going to end nicely. These two are such hot heads.

"Fine. if you don't tell us, then I will hyung." Heejun threatened. Well that is one way to get things out of mom.
"Heejun can you stop already!"  
"Then tell me!"


"Tell you guys what?" We all looked up and saw Hangeng hyung with a camera.
"Well hyung if mom doesn't tell us then we will ask you." 
"Don't you dare Kim Heejun."
"Is it really that bad Cinder?" 
"Yes."
"Mom just please just tell us." I said this was going on for too long. Once they start getting angry there is not stopping them.

"Boys by any chance does this have to do with me and your mom?" Hangeng hyung asked making Heejun nod immediately. 
"Cinder we can't hide things from them forever. Do you boys really want to know."
"Hankyung."
"Cinder it's going to be alright. Why don't we all go inside and talk and come back out later." All of us got up making the walk back into the house was an awkward one. We went to the back patio of the house. While Hangeng hyung went into the house to bring us some drinks. The three of us sat down on these outdoor chairs.

Once hyung came back he sat next to mom who looked incredibly nervous

"So Cinder do you want me to start or do you want to start." My mom was looking at his hands and he took a deep breath. 

"I'll start. If my boys need to know I want it to come from me.  Boys you both know you two are everything to me." We both nodded. Mom took another deep breath before he began to speak again. "To answer the question if I like Hankyung, well I do. I do really like him. "
"And Hankyung hyung do you really like our mom?" Heejun asked
"I do. I just don't like your mom boys. I fell in love with him." Hangeng hyung and umma looked tensed and they wouldn't look at us in the eye. Heejun and I looked at each other and we nodded. He must e thinking what I am thinking.  I got up and hugged them both. Heejun right after.

"To tell you both the truth we already knew something was going on between you two since this morning. We both talked it out and we agreed on whatever your relationship is. It was Heejun who came up with it first, I just followed. But you two look so happy being together." 

"Hyung is right and I may have opened my eyes to see how protective I was. But mom I was just waiting for the perfect someone for you and I have seen who it is and it is Hankyung hyung so don't let him go and you too Hankyung hyung don't you  dare too let my mom go." 

"Don't worry boys I am not planning on letting your mother go, I know everything he has been through. What all of you have gone through." Hangeng said holding my mom's hand.
"So when were you two going to tell us you were together?" Heejun asked.
"Well we were going to tell you both after I got to know you two better since your mom wanted for you guys to build a friendship with me before we talked about anything."
"And how long have you been together."
"We have known each other for over a year... But I guess a was a few months ago where we decided to try a relationship."
"Well then. It's been a while... But either way Hankyung hyung me and Minnie hyung are happy to accept you."

"Thank you boys . I promise to not only take care of your umma but I will take good care of all of you."

~*~

After talking a little bit more well just makes jokes, we saw it was dark and the full moon was out shinning at it's brightest. Heejun wanted to go swimming so he told mom and Hangeng hyung to go on a nice walk around the beach while we went swimming. 

"Hyung I have never seen mom so happy." 
"Me either, I hope mom and Hangeng hyung stay together for a really long time." 
"Hyung it does make me feel a bit lonely."
"Why?"
"Because even though I really like hyung I can't help feel our mom is being taken away." I smile. No matter how tough he acts he is such a mommies boy and will be so over protective over him. I put my arm around him.
"It's normal have those feelings. You have always been stuck to his hip since you were born. But remember mom will always be there for us and Hangeng hyung said it himself he is not only going to be there for mom but he wants to be there for us too. It will just going to take a little getting used too. I too am trying to get adjusted."
"Hyung I am going to feel even more lonely now that you are leaving. Now its starting to feel real."
"Junnie its not like I am going to be gone for a long time, just a few months." 
"I know but now that umma has Hankyung hyung they are going to be spending more time with each other."
"But now hyung can come over to the house so there is nothing to worry about. Plus we can always call each other, it not like I am going across the planet." 
"Your right hyung."
"Now lets enjoy this scene who knows when will be the next time we will be able to see the full moon like this." 
"Aigoo hyung your are such a romantic. I think it is also your turn to fall in love."
"What are you talking about? I have no time to be in a relationship."
"Aigoo hyung..... I hope that when you get to china someone steals your heart."
"Yeah that is definitely NOT going to happen."
"Hyung you have to open your heart a little bit. You definitely have mom's characteristics."
"Heejun!" 
"Yup you are the one that got umma's genes." I shook my head. This kid I swear.

~End of flashback~

Thanks to Heejun I have a new dad,its a little awkward to say. But its nice to see someone care. It has only been a few months since the trip and both of us got really close to Hangeng hyung. It has gotten to the point where he stays here with us days at a time. Well until mom kicks him out. I in total honestly don't mind him staying with us it is actually really fun. Mom's argument for him not stay is he wants to spend time with me before I go.  

"So hyung do you have everything packed." Heejun asked.
"Yeah. Took me a while to figure out what would be the most important."
"Seokkie you sure you don't need anything else, we can go quickly buy it." Mom asked.
"Yes I am sure."
"Minnie its time to go or you will be late for your flight." Hangeng hyung said. 
"Ok I guess it is time to go then." Momsaid.
"Hyung let me help you bring your bags outside." 
"I'll go with you Heejun. Talk to him before we go" I nodded. Mom was putting some things away.

"Ma?" 
"What is it. You should be getting your bags. I just want to clean a little so I wot have to do it later."
"I wanted to talk to you one on one before we left." 
"What is it Minnie." I knew he was trying to avoid me. I go up to him and give him back hug. 
"It's okay for you to cry. I know you have been wanting to cry."
"Minnie you know me so well." He turned around and hugged me. "Of course I want to cry my little baby is leaving me. But I can't cry because I want to send you off with a smile." 
"Mom, like I told Heejun I am only going to be gone for a few months, I will be back by next spring. Plus you have Han papa now."
"Not you too."
"What? We know its just a question of when you two marry. I just want you to get used to it."  
"So Minnie are you ready?" Umma let me go.
"Yeah I am ready." 

~*~

Han hyung and Heejun had put all my bags in the car and our way to the airport was silent. No one really said anything the whole way there. I know my mom was trying his best not to cry. I try to look at Heejun but he just looks out the window. I am starting think going to China isn't the best idea. I don't want to see them sad.

After about another half hour of driving we got to the airport. Han hyung and Heejun helped me take out my bags. 

"Minseokie hyung!" While entering the airport I look around to see Jongin and Kyungsoo waving over. 
"So hyung are you ready?"
"More or less. Is Junmyeon here yet?" 
"He is already in China. He left yesterday." I sigh in relief I don't want my mom and Junmyeon to face each other just yet. He still hasn't gotten over what Junmyeon did so I am not taking any chances. 

Attention to all passage for flight B-0987 to Beijing, China please proceed to begin boarding.

"It's time hyung." Jongin said.

"You guys go head first let me say goodbye." Jongin and Kyungsoo nodded and went first.

"Minnie I know you are going to do great. Don't worry about your mom and Heejun I will take good care of them. You just go work hard and have fun once in a while, I don't think you will want to be cramped in your room. And call me if you ever need anything. I have connections there so just let me know."

"Thank you hyung. I know you will take good care of them while I am away." 
"We are not little kids!" Heejun and umma said. Making me and Han hyung laugh.

"Heejun I don't want you to get into any trouble while I am away. Listen to mom and don't give him a hard time." 
"Ok hyung." Heejun gave me a tight hug. When he pulled away I could see his eyes all teary.
"Don't cry Heejun."
"Who said I was crying." I ruffle his hair and I go to my mom who had a smile on his face but any moment now his tears will fall.
"Mom, I don't want you to  cry too much. I don't want you to fall again. Remember I am only going to be gone for a few months, and I will call everyday the next thing you know I will be home."
"I know, I know its just I am not used to being apart from you then just a few days. But I know this is a good opportunity for you. And who knows maybe when you come back you are not going to comeback alone."
"What are you talking about?" 
"Nothing, nothing. Minnie remember I love you so much, so please take good care of yourself." I then hugged my mom and now its starting to settle in and I can feel my eyes begin to water. 

Last call to all passengers to Beijing please begin to board.

I finally let go of him wiping my eyes.

"Seokkie please don't cry, like you said you will only going to gone for a few months. And when you comeback you will be welcomed back with open arms." My mom said.

"Now go on hyung, and have fun. Don't be stuck in your dorm. Enjoy life ok!"

"Okay, okay I will." 
"But don't have too much fun, and take care of your health."
"I will."

"I have no I idea what they just said, but call us when you have gotten settled."
"I will." I hugged my mom one more time and made my way to the gates. I waved to them one last goodbye.

"Hyung don't be sad we are going to have fun! And don't worry we aren't going to leave you unlike Junmyeon hyung." Kyungsoo said.
"Soo aren't you just a little sad on leaving?" I asked.
"Not really, as long as I am with Jongin I am fine." 
"And you Jongin." 
"I am used to traveling back and forth. Since me and my brother lived in Beijing for a long time." 

We get all our luggage in and I made my way to my seat which wasn't far from Jongin and Kyungsoo. I got a lucky seat, I got the window seat and there was only one other person sitting in the isle seat. I put my headphones in and I am going to sleep the whole way there. I don't want to cry not here on the plane. So why not sleep.    

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N so first I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I wanted to ask if you guys wanted me to do a special chapter about when Heechul and Hangeng first met.and that's all! I'll see every one in the next update!