Chapter 26 -Just another scandal

[YG WINNER fanfic] Rebirth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

28/01/16

***

I woke up with a terrible headache, definitely a hungover and the smell of alcohol still wandering around the house. I looked around, the boys are still sleeping like a dead log. On my left was Bobby, and on my right was Seunghoon, cuddling with Mino. I stretched and glanced at the clock, 1.45pm. Wait what, 1.45PM?! I have an appointment with YG at 2pm! 

"YAH YAH YAH WAKE UP YOU PIGS! IT'S ALREADY 1.45PM!" I screamed and quickly went to take a hot and quick shower.

I came out of the room and as expected, they are still sleeping. Except for maknae Chanwoo, who is busy waking up all his hyungs. 

"YAH!" I shouted again, at the top of my lungs and one by one, they started waking up.

"What time is it?" Mino asked while yawning. "1.55PM!" I repeated and grabbed all my particulars needed for later on. 

"! We have a recording!" Mino cursed and woke Seungyoon up. At last, all of them are awake, all hungover with the smell of alcohol.

I grabbed a bottle of air fresher and sprayed the entire house before opening the door, "Feel free to shower if you need, the last person leaving please switch off the lights and air conditioner and lock the door, i'm off to YG," I said and sprinted off to the building opposite. I'm so lucky to be living right opposite YG, or else i'd be hell late!

 

I walked into the luxury looking building and was guided by a staff immediately, "I'm Park JinAh," I said when i was asked for my name. I was led to the second floor, and to a room in a corner. I walked in and seated there was the CEO himself, Yang Hyunsuk. And beside him, was a lady.

I bowed 90 degrees and introduced myself, "Annyeonghaseyo, Park JinAh imnida." He nodded and gestured me to take a seat. "This is my secretary, Miss Kim," He said and the lady smiled at me, i bowed slightly. I sat in front of him nervously, fidgeting with my fingers. "Before we go through your particulars, may i ask why did you choose YG?" 

"I always wanted to be a singer since i was young, and i live right opposite YG and there was an audition going on so i thought to myself, why not just give it a try, it wouldn't hurt trying," I said and he nodded.

His secretary asked for my passport and i handed it to her, while Yang Hyunsuk gave me a file of papers. "This is your trainee contract, please read through before signing it and don't hesitate to voice out your inquiries," He said. 

Dorms are provided if you live far away from the trainee center, thank god it's just a 10 minutes walk from my apartment. Strictly no dating is allowed, once caught your contract will be terminated and kicked out immediately, that's harsh, but what do you expect for a trainee? If you're involved in any bad scandals or rumors, a warning letter will be given out, crap, i've already been in a scandal even before i got accepted into the company. Yang Hyunsuk doesn't recognize me, does he?

After about what felt like 100 pages, i finally picked up a pen and signed it. This is it, i'm officially a trainee at YG.

"Since you're living opposite the building, it will be just a 10 minutes walk to the training center so there's no need for you to live in a dorm but please be punctual for all training," The secretary said and gave me my passport. "Yes, i got it," I nodded and stood up. 

"Training starts next week, this is your schedule for the next six months," She said and gave me a file.

"Welcome to YG, congratulations on being an official trainee in YG," Yang Hyunsuk said and shook my hands, "Thank you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter