Chapter 10 - Audition day

[YG WINNER fanfic] Rebirth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

23/3/15

***

I was pretty much distracted during the test, busy thinking about the girl who was talking to Seunghoon. Who is she? Is she....his girlfriend? On the other hand, i surprisingly passed the test!

".....You just need to put more feelings into the lyrics but overall you're great," Mr Williams commented.

"Thank you sir," I bowed and went back to my seat.

"You were great!" Seungyoon mouthed and showed me two thumbs up.

"Gomawo," I mouthed back and smiled.

"I knew you were good at singing," Seunghoon who was sitting beside me, said. I just replied him with a smile.

After the whole test was over, our teacher announced our results. I was placed into the same group as the Winner boys! Although both Mino and Seunghoon are rappers, they're actually really good at singing.

"Hey, are you okay?" Taehyun asked and placed his hand on my shoulder with much concern.

"Yeah i'm fine, just a little tired," I assured him with a slight smile.

"You deserve a good rest, we'll send you home," Jinwoo said.

"Nah it's okay, my chaffeur will be picking me--" Just then my phone rang. It was a call from Sungmin oppa, telling me that he won't be able to pick me up today as he is down with a terrible cold.

"I guess not?" Mino chuckled. I sighed and nodded.

"Come on let's go, we'll send you back," Seunghoon placed his arm over my shoulder and walked over to their van.

 

"Have a good rest," Seunghoon smiled.

"We'll see you tomorrow, JinAh!" Mino waved.

"You were great earlier on, rest well," Seungyoon pat the top of my head.

"Rest well," Taehyun  my hair.

"See you tomorrow JinAh ah, have a good rest," Jinwoo smiled.

"Bye guys, see you tomorrow!" I waved goodbye and went into the apartment.

The moment i got into the house, i threw the keys on the counter and my bag on the couch.

"YAH KIM SUNHWA!" I shouted.

Silence.

"KIM SUN--"

"Bo?! You're shouting the moment you reach home!"  Sunhwa's voice was heard.

"I told you i'll get you when i'm home! Now, come out!" I yelled.

She appeared in front of me, hair in a terrible mess and eyes still half closed.

"What do you want?" She yawned and folded her arms.

"Why did you say that?" I questioned.

"Say what?"

"Ha, don't try to act all innocent now, you know it yourself."

"Oh! About why you should date Bobby?" She asked with a cheeky smile. I raised an eyebrow, giving her the you-don't-say face.

"You said he was cute, further more he likes you so you should date him!" 

"I just said he was cute, that's all! He's not even my type so--"

"Your type is Seunghoon, am i right? You'd rather date Seunghoon, right? You like him." 

At this point, i was speechless. I couldn't even speak and defend myself. I wanted to say no, that it's not true but why ain't i saying anything? 

"I....I......."

"You know yourself the best, JinAh," Sunhwa said and disappeared. Why is she always leaving me hanging?

 

The next morning i woke up, questioning myself why did i not say anything last night. Is it because what Sunhwa said was true? I don't even know myself well, i don't even know what am i feeling.

"Rise and shine, good morning," Sunhwa greeted me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter