09 Why you did that?

GUARDIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Wow, such a nice voice. Okay, now, we present you the princess of SNSD, KIM TAEYEON~" the MC annouced the next participant as Taeyeon sighed and braced herself to get on the stage. She curved a beautiful smile on her pale face, holding the microphone with a high confidence. On the same time, the other members who just finished their dance performance, met Yoona and Jessica. It was a relieved that they had performing well during the fashiion show "Oh, you guys are here" said Yoona when she saw Sooyoung waving at her. They pulled Yoona's and Jessica's arms as those two girls furrowed their eyebrows, confused with their sudden action, "Where are we going?" asked Jessica while wearing her jacket to cover her gown as it'll be more comfortable to walk with them. Sunny clenched her teeth, "Yah~ Our Taengoo is going to perform." Yoona formed an 'O' on her lips, already understands with the situation. When they arrived at the singing contest, they bumped into their other two girls, "Seohyun-ah, Tiffany, did you guys already performed?" asked Yuri curiously. Tiffany crossed her arms and pouted, "Yah We're already done with our turn" Seohyun smiled widely, "It's our Taenggo's time" "Jinjja?" Sooyoung widen her wide eyes as they make their way to the audiences' seats. "Oh, Taetae~" Sunny pointed her finger to the stage, where Taeyeon was on it, introducing herself to the juries.

 

 

     Taeyeon who just finished briefing about herself, saw her friends mouthing a 'fighting' for her as they gave a spirit and put a high hopes on her to win the solo event.

A smile appeared on her face. ''Today I'll sing a song of Kim Bum Soo entitled 'Like A Star'" she bowed politely and took a breath before she starts it. 

 

 

No matter where you’re hiding in this world
I still can find you
Cause without you
Cause without you
My heart doesn’t beat

Even though the words “I love you” are not to be said
I still can understand it with my heart
With only you
With only you
I don’t need anything else

You’re My Everything To Me
You’re My Everything To Me

I will shine for you brightly like a star in the sky
You’re my only love
Forever my only love
We love each other
Only you is enough for me

 

She sang it with great emotion. The juries were also impressed with her melodious voice and simple appearance but was enough to impress a man's heart. She took a little break after she sang the first chorus. When she was about to sing the next line, she stunted when she heard a husky voice singing the part. She frozed, so did the audiences. "Nuguya?" asked Jessica while the others tried to see the man who was just singing the other part. Taeyeon was quite panicked beacuse it was unplanned. She gulped as she slowly turned her body to look at her behind. She widen her eyes, Byun Baekhyun? Baekhyun just walked towards her and continued singing the part. Baekhyun held her hand, trying to engulf himself into the song. Taeyeon looked into his eyes, trying to control her rumbleness as her hand trembled a little when Baekhyun clasping their fingers. 

 

Can it be compared to anything else?
Can it be exchanged for anything else?
Your love
Your heart
Can anyone replace?

You’re My Everything To Me
You’re My Everything To Me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter