04 Chance

GUARDIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV;

 

    Baekhyun saw a stranger behind that girl. He gasped, "Watch out!" the foods that he bought just now fell on the ground as he started to save the girl from danger. He held a fist and ran as fast as he could when he saw the stranger started to take an action. "Yah don't touch her!" he shouted as he pushed the man away from that girl, locked him with his skills to avoid the guy to escape. But, he failed as the guy pushed his hand away and Baekhyun fell on the ground. At the same time, Taeyeon who was afraid with that situation, started to call police for a help. Baekhyun quickly stood up and grabbed the guy against the wall and beated the criminal. Suddenly, the police came and arrested the criminal, who trying to kidnap Taeyeon. Taeyeon who saw Baekhyun was exhausted, quickly went to him, "Gwenchana?" she tried to awake Baekhyun, but Baekhyun can't take it anymore. So, he fainted.

 

 

     "Where am I?" Baekhyun tried to wake up as he was still dizzy, tired of fighting with the criminal. He looked around as he didn't know where he was. Suddenly, someone opened the door and it was Yoona. "Oh, Baekhyun-ssi, you are awake~" Yoona walked towards him while she brought a handmade soup for him. "Are you okay?" she put her palm on Baekhyun's forehead, and the warmth of Yoona's hand make his cheek started to redden. He nodded as he felt better. "Oh I made this for you. Don't be sick, okay?" she pointed her finger to the soup that she put beside Baekhyun. Baekhyun bowed her head as he thanked Yoona. Yoona left the room with a smile. "Ah Yoona sunbaenim, gomawo~" he said it with a low voice as he started to eat the soup. A few minutes later, someone knocked the door. He looked up when he saw a voice that he recognized, "Adeul~ gwenchanayo? Aish~ What happened to you? Why your face became like this?" Mrs Byun asked about his son's condition as she cupped Baekhyun's face. Baekhyun smiled, "I'm okay, omma~" Taeyeon went into the room, "Oh excuse me, Mrs Byun. I'm Taeyeon, one of the senior in the school" she bowed politely in front of Mrs Byun. "Actually, Baekhyun-ssi saved me from being kidnap by a stranger. It''s my fault to walk alone through the dark, but I just want to go to the other side to buy some foods for my friends. So, I'm sorry on what happened on Baekhyun-ssi. If I didn't walked there, nothing will happen on your son. And I would like to thank him because it's such a big honour for him to help me. I think I'll die if he didn't save me. Thank you." She bowed again and apologized on everything happened that night. Mrs Byun woke up as she patted Taeyeon's head. She held her hands, "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter