[FINAL] Will you?

GUARDIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Aniyo" Baekhyun widen her eyes when he saw a car cam towards Taeyeon just a few metres away. Taeyeon was froze in the middle of the road, like her feet were glued. Her heart pounded faster and faster, but Baekhyun felt more scared than her as he didn't want to lose her. Without Taeyeon realized, Baekhyun pushed her away by hugging her and brought her away from being hit by the car. They fell on the ground and Taeyeon was unconscious. Baekhyun was a bit worry, but he just brought her away in the bridal way and walked towards the nearest bench. Taeyeon still on his lap with her eyes shutted. Baekhyun carressed her cheek, "Noona~ Ireona" he patted her cheek slowly, trying to wake her up. Taeyeon rubbed her eyes and then message her head that spinning. Baekhyun felt quite realive when Taeyeon started to response as Taeyeon correcting her position. Taeyeon finally snapped to the reality, realize that she still on Baekhyun lap. She stood and caressing her hair, trying so hard to brush away the shyness. Baekhyun carressed her shoulder, "Are you okay?" The older one just nodded and created a smile on her face, thanked him for saving her life. Baekhyun, without hesitated, hugging her in his arms, tightly. Taeyeon was shocked and gasped a bit of Baekhyun's sudden action towards her. 

 

 

     "Noona~ Don't go." Baekhyun finally confessed to her. Even his heart fluttered when he put her in his arm, he still didn't want to lose her or even to see her hurt. He tighter the hug and carressing her brown-black hair. Taeyeon smiled, but she burst into tears when the dongsaeng told her about his feeling towards her. She can't hold the tears, so she hugged him and put her face on his chest, crying. Baekhyun sighed and pulled of the hug to see her loved one's face, "Don't cry. I promise you, I'll take a great care on you and always be by your side" Baekhyun carressed her cheeks and wipe off the tears that flowed through her pale face. Taeyeon held his hand and runs her finger, carresing the younger one's shoulder, "Thanks for loving me, and accepting my feelings towards you" That day, they confessed towards each other and became a couple.

 

 

     The night has came, they went to a dinner. Baekhyun clasped his hand with hers, walking back to send her home. Taeyeon send a flying kiss to him as he waving at her as a goodbye. She went upstairs and walking home. "Ey, where are you going?" asked Sooyoung with her arms crossed on her waist. Taeyeon took off her heels and walked into her room with a smile on her face. "Someone in love~" Tiffany sang, teasing her while walking away with Sooyoung with a coffee in her another hand. "Love?" Sooyoung cocked her brows. Sunny who sat on the couch, nodded eagerly, "With Baekhyun. Yoona told me." Taeyeon heard Sunny's words, walked out from her room and put her forefinger on as she wanted them to keep it as a secret. "Haha, I'll tell the world, Taetae~" said Yuri as they laughed at the dorky leader. Yoona smiled as she happy that Taeyeon was already in a relationship with her crush, Baek.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter