08 Fanboy? Maybe

GUARDIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     After Yoona had a private conversation with Tifffany, she went into her room and got ready to sleep. "She slept already."

 

Mianhei, Taeyeon.

 

     Everyday past just like that. Taeyeon slowly get along back with Yoona. When they on their way back home, Sunny planned to treat them a dinner since the next day is the school fair. They agreed and had their feast at their usual place. "Woah, chicken~" Sooyoung was mesmerized by the sliced chicken and trying to pick a slice of it with her chopsticks. Yuri who saw her sudden action, quickly tapped her hand, prevent her to take the chicken, "Grill it first!" Sooyoung pouted, "Nae, arraseo" After they grilled the beef and chicken, the ate them and spending their time together for a few hours. "Did you guys know that our dorky girl got so many gifts this lately?" bragged Hyoyeon as she once saw Taeyeon got a cactusin front of their home."Jinjja? Wow, daebak! You're already have a fan, huh?" Jessica nuged Taeyeon's elbow as she started to blush, "It's nothing~". "Eh, seriously~ Is it a guy?" asked Seohyun. Sunny smacked her head, "Yah, of couse it's a guy~" "Taeyeon~ look at her." Seohyun complained as she rubbed her head, relieved the pain and pouted . "Mianhei~" Sunny apologized on her action towards Seohyun using her aegyo voice. Yoona smiled as she chuckled. Tiffany nudged her and whispered, "Don't be too obvious". Tiffany smiled, "What did you get, Taetae?" Taeyeon sighed as she recalled what she get from her 'fanboy'.

 

 

     "Um, a few days ago, I've got a cactus with a bloomed purple flower on it. Then, I've once got an omelette rice on my desk, after we had our recess. I've also got a japanese drama DVD, which is my favourite. I felt strange when I've got all those stuffs" Taeyeon pouted , thinking about the items that she's got. Yoona grined, "He's such a kind person, he knows you well~" Taeyeon let out her ahjumma laugh, "What? Molla~ But, I love it. It'll be more nice if know him, so that I'll thank him." After they went home, Yoona sat beside Tiffany, who're watching the drama, "I feel relieve when our plan is succeed." Tiffany smiled as she whispered to Yoona, "She's so lucky, having a fanboy like him." They laughed secretly as they looked at Taeyeon, who kept watching the drama without noticing about them.

 

 

      Baekhyun was in his bedroom, busy practicing the song that he'll sing on the competition. After an hour, he threw himself on the bed. Suddenly, his phone vibrated. "She likes it" Baekhyun curved a smile when he knew that Taeyeon loves the things that he gave to her secretly. "Ah, thanks to Yoona sunbaenim and Tiffany sunbaenim who helpe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter