11 Be a namja

GUARDIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

      After he got back from the fair with his friends, he threw himself on the bed and kept recalling the moment he's on the stage, but his smile disappear when he felt hurts after seeing Taeyeon pulled off her hand and ran away, "It's because of me" he kept blaming himself. He got up and tore the paper, where he wrote his missions and crumpled it, "It's not important anymore. I've to let her go and live happily with her friends. I shouldn't never troubled Yoona anymore." He threw the paper on the floor as he wanted to rid his feelings, but he can't. He let out a sigh. 

 

 

     After a few days, Taeyeon's getting better. But, Yoona feel strange when Baekhyun didn't even text her or meet her, "Baekhyun-ah. Are you okay?" she texted him. After a few minutes, he replied, "I'm just okay~" Yoona worried as she knew that he was trying to flinch off form Taeyeon. Yoona got up and wore her fluff jacket, "Where are you going?" asked Yuri, furrowing her eyebrows. Yoona smiled, "Just want to take a walk" She went out and make her way to Baekhyun's house. She knocked the door as Mrs Byun was the one who welcoming her. "Ah Mrs Byun, may I meet your son?" Mrs Byun brought her to the living room and went upstairs to call him. When Yoona took a sip of the coffee mad by Mrs Byun, Baekhyun got down and sat in front of Yoona. "Why noona is here?" asked Baekhyun curiously. Yoona smiled, "I've to talk with you" Baekhyun sighed and agreed to have a conversation with his sunbae. "Why you looked quite this lately? I was.." before Yoona finished her line, he cut her and said straightforwardly, "I gave up" Yoona was stunted with what she heard, "Wae?" Baekhyun felt sorry towards Yoona as he wanted Taeyeon to live happily with them. Yoona smiled when she knew his sincerity. "Don't be like this. We're okay. Just be a namja and do what you wanted to do" Yoona left after she said a few words on Baekhyun.

 

 

     Baekhyun went silent after heard the advice. Do what you wanted to do? he widen his eyes when he realized about the thing he had to do. He went to the mall and searched the boutique where Yoona told him about the dress that Taeyeon likes. "Oh, this one" he stood in front of the mirror, watching the display dress which looked the same with the picture Yoona's send to him. Baekhyun smiled and went into the boutique.He went out with a bag of the dress that he bought for Taeyeon. You'll look beautiful if you wear this~ he wrote that on a smal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter