10 Promise?

GUARDIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     The audience applaud. "Tae, you won! Chukkahae~" praised Tiffany as she hugged Taeyeon and patted her back. "Taeng~ Go take that award~" said Seohyun as Taeyeon went to the front along with Baekhyun. Baekhyn runs his hand, held Taeyeon's as started to blush. She could feel the warmth of their hand that sent to her spine. "Woah! Charaesseo Baekhyun-ah" Yoona said to herself. When the girls were busy talking with their hoobae, who just knew that Baekhyun was the winner, Yoona slipped out from the conversation and make her way towards the two, who were on the stage. Taeyeon, who still thinking off the reason behind his act, saw Yoona from afar came towards them. She gulped, she looked at Baekhyun and creased her forehead, but she saw nothing. She just saw Baekhyun looked at Yoona with a smile on his face. What is this? What did he tried to do? Did..he trapped me? Or they already planned this? Taeyeon suddenly had a bad thought towards them when she saw Yoona's tensed face, came towards her. She was afraid that Yoona will be mad at her if she knew Taeyeon's feelings towards Baekhyun. So, she decide to ran away as she pulled off from Baekhyun's hand. Baekhyun who saw her sudden action, wanted to go to her, but he was stopped by Yoona, "Hajima~ I'll go" Yoona felt guilty because she knew that Taeyeon was misunderstanding with their closest before. Yoona let out a sigh and started to search her friend and explained everything to her. Baekhyun frozed as he felt duality, either confess his feeling towards the one he loved, or helped Yoona recovered her long-friendship back with Taeyeon. His knees were weak as he felt on the ground. 

 

 

     Tiffany, who had stare their action for a long time, went towards Baekhyun who looked sorrow. "Gwenchana, Baekhyun-ah?" she approached him as Baekhyun can't even lifted up his head. Tiffany kneeled down in front of Baekhyun and patted his shoulder, "Don't be like this. Be a namja like you used to be before" Tiffany's words makes he teared up. "I've shouldn't fallen into her. I've not shouldn't do all of this. I've makes things more worst. I've broke their friendship. I've done a bad thing towards my own cousin." He kept throwing all his bad thoughts towards himself. Tiffany sighed hardly, she even tried to hold herself from crying. "Baekhyun-ah~ You've done well. The thing is you only need to be honest to her about your heart towards her, your feelings, everything" She tried to comfort Baekhyun as long as she could. Baekhyun wiped off the tears and braced up. He got up and gave a smile towards Tiffany. "Gomawo, noona~" he bowed as he felt grateful that there's someone who willing to helped him. 

 

 

     Yoona had searching

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter