01 Voice

GUARDIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV;

 

     "Hey Baekhyun-ah~ What are you doing?" asked Chanyeol who just sat beside Baekhyun. Baekhyun who was drawing a troll face , wrote a bubble text on that troll. Chanyeol. He put the drawing beside Chanyeol's face, "Ahaha, looks like you~". Chanyeol smacked Baekhyun's head as he annoyed with his friend."Chugullae?".Beakhyun ruffled his hair "Yah! You, little brat" *rings* Chanyeol quickly stood up and slung her bag across her body "Khaja". Baekhyun stood up and went along with Chanyeol. "Yah ppalli~" said Chen, who waited them at their lockers. Kai who leaned her body at his locker, straighten his body and stuffed his hand in the pocket "Yah, Suho hyung is waiting for us." Baekhyun ran towards them and leaded them to the cafe. Baekhyun turned back and looked at Chanyeol ."Yah Chanyeollie~ You walk like a turtle~" he said while sticking out his tounge. Chanyeol pouted and mimicked Baekhyun's words. When Baekhyun was about to turn back, he bumped into a girl. Baekhyun was on the girl and their eyes met. They locked their eyes for a few seconds. Chanyeol who just came was shocked "Woah woah~ what happened just now?" Baekhyun stared that girl. He mesmerized her face, from her eyes to her lips. Suddenly, Baekhyun gasped and quickly stood up. He stuffed his hand and ruffled his hair with another hand. That was Taeyeon sunbaenim. Tiffany, one of Taeyeon's friend helped her to get up. Taeyeon put strand of her hair behind her ear and bowed her head "Mianhae". Baekhyun replied it with a bowed towards his senior "It's my fault". Grew a silent between all of them. Sooyoung who was there, tried to break the silent. "Ahahaha, you guys are the dancers, right? What was it, um EXO, right?" Kai nodded. "Ah, we got to go. Nice to meet you guys" said Yoona. They bowed to each other.

 

     After their sunbaes left, Chen put his arm around Baekhyun's shoulder and patted him "Woah! Because of you, we met them. Gomawo~" He walked away with the others and left Baekhyun, who is still froze at the place. "Yah, turtle~ Ppalli!" Chanyeol tried to snap out Baekhyun from his fantasy. "Aish!" Baekhyun complained. When he already matched his pace with his friends, he tried to remember that girl's face, her lips was kissa- aish. Baekhyun, she's your senior. Respect her. He put all the thoughts away and started to talk with his friends.

 

Taeyeon's POV;

 

     "Okay. Our vocal class is ended" Mrs Han stood up and went out from the class. "Ah~ ah~ AH~ ah~" Yoona who saw Yuri was playing with her voice, poked Yuri's cheek "Yah~ Our class is already ended~" teased Yoona. Yuri pouted, "Wae? Are you jealous with my voice?". They stucked out their tounge to each other. "Ah guys. Stop fighting. Let's go back to our practice room" nagged Tiffany. I, who heard Tiff's words, stopped from applying a lip balm on my lips "Wae?". Tiffany gave a mysterious smile to them, "I just wrote our name for singing competition~" My friends were shocked and the 'O' formed from their mout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter