06 Sincere

GUARDIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Do you want to ask something?" teased Yoona. Taeyeon gulped as she shook her head and pinched Yoona's cheek. She gave the phone to Yoona and smiled widely. What is their relationship? Is it a couple? What is this strange feeling? Taeyeon sighed as she stared Yoona walked away and replying the message. Ah it's not my business, Taeyeon pouted. After the had their dinner, they gathered in front of the television, watching their favourite show which was Hello Counselor while Taeyeon went into her bedroom. Tiffany sensed something fishy about her friend. She got up and walked towards Taeyeon's room.

 

     She twirled the knob and took a look on Taeyeon. She saw Taeyeon sat beside on the couch, dreamy as she looked at the townscape of Seoul from the window. She approached Taeyeon, snapping her out from her world. "Oh Fany~" Taeyeon turned to Tiffany who sat beside her and curved a smile on her pale face. Tiffany looked into her eyes, and she could feel that her friend was sad and a bit sorrow, "Are you okay?". Taeyeon's smile dissapear as she looked down, intertwined her finger, "I'm just..okay..as usual.." "I saw you was crying after you went back from the toilet, during our practice, remember? If you have any problems, just tell me, share with me. I'm okay with it" said Tiffany, she tried to persuade Taeyeon to express her feeling that she had kept in herself. Taeyeon went silent as her eyes started to turn red. "You know our hoobae, Baekhyun-ssi, right? I never thought him more than a junior. We're just friends. But, I don't even know why I felt my heart ache when I saw Yoona and him were together. I don't know why I felt quite jealous with her. I knew you and her when I was seven and we had been together more than a decade. I'm afraid that I've a feeling towards Baekhyun, and I'm afraid that I'll lost Yoona if she know that I like him. I didn't say that I like him, but, I'm just afraid. I love my bestfriends, and I don't want to lost my sister just because of love. I don't want my feelings make us apart. I don't want all the memories that we had, gone just because of me.I'm...just afraid.." Taeyeon couldn't hold her tears anymore as she let out her feelings that she had kept for long time and feel the pain by herself.

 

 

     "So, during all these time, you..like him?" asked Tiffany, to ensure about it. Taeyeon sighed a little, "Mollayo~ I think I had fallen for him." Tiffany smiled when she heard the sincere feelings that Taeyeon had as she hugged her. "Taeyeon-ssi, you're grown up already. You already had this kind of feelings towards a man who you just knew. What he did to you until you had fall in love with him?" Tiffany chuckled as she tried to cheered up her friend. They pulled of their hugged and Taeyeon smiled. "We'll see what will happened after this. You're such a strong girl. Trust me that we'll stick together forever" Tiffany held out her pinkie as Taeyeon replied it. 

 

 

A few days later;

 

 

     "Taenggo, you've entered the solo sing competition, right? Mrs Han held an audition at the meeting room" said Sunny, as she just got back from the staff's room. "Jeongmal? What song will you sing later?" asked Yuri. "Set Me Free!! Sing that song, please~~" persuade Seohyun. Taeyeon pouted, thinking hardly to decide the song that'll she sing later. "Mmm, okay~" Taeyeon smiled, agreed with Seohyun's suggestion. All her friends especially Tiffany cheered fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter