Chapter8

Vampire Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning:Some inappropriate words might be seen in this chapter...

  Sehun walks around the mansion with a book in his hand.He was banned from going to school today after what happened last year.He walked toward a comfort room upstairs,sitting on the couch while facing the big window.

  He watched the cloud slowly floating away from the round moon.He sighed once the moon was clearly seen in front of him.With a loud thud,Sehun collapsed on the floor,curling into a ball with his eyes shut tight in pain.He clutched his hands on his heart,hissing.

  "AHHHH!!!" He screamed,his once blue eyes turned into golden.Growling,he stood up,icy cold eyes scanning around the room."Sehun-ah..." He turned around furiously,glaring at the girl in front him."I'm bored..." Sunmi,the newly hired maid lifted her hair up,showing him her pale neck,smirking.Sehun grabbed her and teleported them into his room.

                                                                                                                                   O_O

  Tiffany reached home before the other boys did.So she took a bath and did her homework while waiting for them to come back.While she was busy copying essay into her laptop,a piece of paper slipped out of her file.

  She picked it up and read the name."Oh Sehun...Sehun's english essay?" Tiffany went out of the room with the paper in her hand,walking toward Sehun's room while squinting her eyes since it's already night and it's very dark eventhough there were lights in the mansion.

  She knocked his door and read the essay while waiting for him to op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter