Chapter6

Vampire Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Tiffany..." The said girl turned around upon hearing someone call her."Lay oppa." She smiled.Lay walked up to her with a smile."What are you doing?" He look at the packet in her hand."Feeding the fish in the pond" She put the packet away and sit on the grass.

  "You look pale,you okay?" He rested the back of his hand on her forehead,testing her temperature."I'm alright." Tiffany smiled wider."I know it's very hard to accept it when you know that you're adopted." Lay said,sitting down next to her on the grass,crossing his legs.

  Tiffany lower down his head,pouting."I'll tell you something.But don't tell others,okay?" Lay waited for her to nod.Once she did,he leaned closer toward her."I was adopted too." Tiffany turned her head to look at him,he chuckled.

  "Our parents thought that they can't give birth to any children.So they adopted me.After a year,they gave birth to Suho,then Luhan,then Chanyeol,Kai came after that and lastly Sehun." Tiffany nodded her head."At first,I thought after our parents have their own children,they won't love me anymore.But they love us equally.I'm thankful for that.I was sad when I watch them brothers together,it seem like they are connected while I'm not." He shrugged,smilling.

  "But I learned about something.Blood is not what's important,what should be connected is the heart." He look at her and pulled something out of his pocket."Say 'ahhh'..." "Ahhh...mmm" Lay shoved a lolipop into .

  "H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter