Chapter1

Vampire Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes papa...I know,I know...I can't wait to meet my brothers...love you too,bye~" Huffing,Tiffany slips her phone into her pocket when the taxi stopped in front of a big creepy looking mansion.

"Miss,are you sure this is the place you're going to stay at?" The taxi drver look at her with a frown.

"Yep,my brothers are waiting for me inside." She gives him a smile in return as she steps out of the taxi.

"I heard from a lot of the people living nearby that this mansion is haunted.Women scream always could be heard coming out from this mansion." Tiffany shrugs,"Wish I'm alright then." She chuckles.

  Tiffany turn around to stare at the mansion once the taxi leave."It sure look a little scary." After readjusting her scarf,she pulls her heavy luggage to the front door.Tiffany was about to knock the door when suddenly a strong wind shove her into the mansion.She turn her body around only to see that the door was still shut tight.She nearly scream when her luggage was thrown toward her through the closed door.

  Tiffany stares at the door with widened eyes as her heart beat fasten."What in the world..." She push her luggage aside and stand up as she brush dust off her mini skirt.Tiffany look around and saw two stairs on each side of the house,leading toward the balcony on the second floor.She look up and saw a beautiful chandelier above her head.

  The chandelier is swinging in a circle furiously."Ahhhh!" Tiffany shut her eyes and scream as the chandelier fall down.Suddenly,she felt a body pressed against hers.She thought the chandelier is going to hit her,but instead it crash onto the floor.Someone saved her.Tiffany slowly open her eyes and see a broad chest infront of her.

  She looks up,a pair of beautiful red eyes are staring at her."What are you doing here?" Tiffany flinch upon hearing his cold voice."I-I...my dad t-told me to come h-here..." The boy raises one of his eyebrow."No one dare to come here.Unless you're a sacrifice." Tiffany gulped.The boy bend down as he pulls her scarf away before running his nose up her neck,sniffing.

  "You smell good." He her neck for a few time."Please...stop..." Tiffany's word come out as a whimper."Luhan." Someone calls out.A force pulls him away from Tiffany causing him to stumble back.Tiffany drops to her knees,surprised.She look up only to see another boy with crossed arm coming toward her."Who are you?" He ask with voice as cold as the boy named Luhan.

"I-I'm Tiffany..."

"Why are you here?"

"My dad asked me to come here to look for my brothers."

The boy look over at Luhan."Do you know what she is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter