Chapter10

Vampire Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Luhan followed Tiffany out of her room to meet up with his brothers while rubbing the bump on his head after telling her that he fooled her by taking off her clothes before lying her down in her bed,then stripped himself to join her.

  "You're so mean." He hissed when he accidentally put too much force on his bump."You lied to me." Tiffany said without looking back at him.Luhan pouted,rubbing his bump."Oh,you guys are here." Lay smiled and clasped his hands together as the others turned to look at them.

  "Where are we going so early in the morning?" Sehun asked."One of my bestfriend just opened a new arcade in the town.We're going there to try out the games." Lay clapped his hands happily while Suho scoffed."Lets go then,what are we waiting for?" Kai exclaimed,pulling Sehun out of the mansion.

  They stopped in front of an old looking building."Areyou sure this is the place?" Chanyeol asked Lay,pointing at the old building."Don't judge a book by its cover." Lay smirked,leading them into the building.

  Their jaws dropped once they were inside."Wow! Heaven!" Kai laughed happily.There were a lot of teenagers inside playing games."Welcome my friends!" A good looking man greeted them."Baekhyun!" Lay gave him a friendly hug.

  "Enjoy your time here,kids! Since your brother is my bestfriend,you can have as many tokens as you like and try out all the games in here!" He grinned childishly."Awesome!" Chanyeol high five Kai.

  "Now go and play while I have a chat with Baek." Lay shooed them away,following Baekhyun into his office upstairs."Noona! Lets play car racing!" Kai pulled Tiffany and Sehun to the racing corner with Chanyeol following behind.

  "No thanks,you guys play.I'll just watch.I'm not good at racing." Tiffany smiled sheepishly."Aww,just join us.Here,sit beside me." Chanyeol pointed at the seat in between Sehun and him.

"Ready." They inserted coins into the machines.

"Set." They held onto their steering,choosing the difficulties of the game.

"Go!" They stepped onto the gas pedal and started racing.

"Hahaha...you noob!" Kai laughed and stucked his tounge out at Sehun as he drive past him.

"Wahaha....hyung your car is flying!" Kai looked over at Chanyeol who was gritting his teeth while watching his car flying to the other side of the road after bumping into Kai's.

  Kai smirked once he saw the 'Finish' line in front." No one can win against the king of car rac-" Kai's words were cutted off when suddenly a pink car drive passed his,reaching the finishin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter