Chapter7

Vampire Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Tiffany woke up in the morning the next day.Knowing that the boys were still sleeping,she sneaked out of the mansion and into the town.She smiled once she was outside,inhaling the fresh air around her greedily,she skipped her way into a cafe.

  Ahhhh...the fragrance of the coffee is so comforting.After ordering herself a cup of cappucino,Tiffany sat down beside the big window,watching the busy road.She sighed.It's been awhile since she come out here and do what she want.

  If only she didn't listen to her father and go live with her vampire brothers,she might be the happiest girl right now.Like an ordinary girl,studying with normal people,dating handsome boys,thinking about marriage and... 

  Tiffany's thought were cutted off when she saw Chanyeol standing across the road,smirking at her.She rubbed her eyes and look at him again.It is Chanyeol.She blinked once and he wasn't there anymore.

  "I'm thinking too much." Tiffany shook her head and take a sip of her cappucino,staring at the well decorated mug in her hands."Yep,you're indeed thinking too much...thinking about marriage and what? Having babies?" She looked up so fast she felt dizzy.

  Chanyeol was sitting in front of her with his legs crossed,a cup of milk tea in his hand."What are you doing here?!" Tiffany asked,shaking."It's obvious that I'm here for a cup of tea.Why are you trembling?" He looked up at her lazily.

  "I'm not.Aren't you suppose to be sleeping at this kind of time? And I thought vampires are afraid of sunlight." Tiffany tried to stop herself from trembling.Chanyeol scoffed."I'm not like those lazy ,I'd rather come out here and take a walk or have some tea.And who tell you we vampires are afraid of sunlight?"

  He leaned forward and interwhined his fingers together before placing his chin on them,looking into her beautiful eyes."You human know nothing at all." Tiffany blinked."What?" Chanyeol smiled."Do you think mermaid exist?" He asked.

  Tiffany's lips curved into a smile."I always believe that mermaid do exist in this world." She shut her eyes,imagining the mermaid from her dream when she was younger."What do you think about fairytale?" Chanyeol asked,catching her attention.

  "It's wonderful.Unicorns...Fairies...Mermaids...Elves...Gnomes..." Tiffany sighed dreamily."Do you believe in magic?" The vampire asked while smiling."I do believe in magic." She look at him and grinned."Can you please shut your eyes for a moment?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrow.

  Tiffany closed her eyes without hesitation and suddenly,it became so quiet.She opened her eyes and found the two of them standing in the middle of the forest."What are we doing here?" She tilted her head up to look at the tall vampire.

  "Do you see those ferns over there?" Chanyeol ignored her question and pointed in front.In front of them,surrounding a big cherry tree,ferns grew thick and green,some thin and sharp as swords,some lacy as fans.L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter