Chapter3

Vampire Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Tiffany enter the bathroom in her room to take a bath before going to school when she saw Lay lying in the bathtub with haedphone on."Lay-ssi..." She called out.Lay open his eyes and smile at her."Tiffany,what are you doing in here?"

  Tiffany blinked."I'm going to take a bath but you're..." Lay look around his surrounding and laughed."Silly me...sorry for disturbing you..." He chuckle before his face turn serious.

"I know maybe you'll think that I'm weird but...stay away from Sehun."

Tiffany tilted her head to the side."Why?"

"I shouldn't tell you to stay away from him since he is your brother but...he is very very dangerous."

"What?"

"Just...stay away from him,or avoid him as much as you can during full moon...actually,you should stay away from the rest of us too during full moon.And please call me 'oppa' "

He patted her head and went out.Tiffany stares at the bathtub for a while before shrugging and take a nice hot bath.

                                                                                               

                                                                                                                  @_@

 

  Tiffany come out from the bathroom with a pink towel wrapped around her body.She was so shock when she saw Luhan sitting on her bed with his legs crossed."Oh,you're done." He mumbled."W-what are you..." She stuttered as Luhan walked closer toward her,with his hands stuck in his pocket.

  "Shh...you better stay quiet...or you can scream...if you want to get killed." Luhan grabbed her shoulders and leaned in,lips settling on her neck.He opened his mouth and bite her neck while Tiffany shut her eyes tightly,whimpering in pain.

  Tiffany could feel her blood being out and she tried to stop him,but his grip on her shoulder were so strong."Mmm...you're so sweet...I like it..." He moaned,continue her blood."Please...s-stop..." Tiffany begged."Why should I? You tasted too good for me to let you go."

  "You're such a shame.You should stop when she said so." Someone snorted.Luhan broke away and glared at him."Kai,what are you doing here?" He asked coldly. Tiffany look over Luhan's shoulder and saw Kai leaning against the wall with his arms crossed,already in his uniform.

  "Lay h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter