Chapter2

Vampire Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Tiffany walked backward until her back hit the wall behind her.She pull out her phone and tried to call her father but he won't answer his phone."Mmm...too bright..." Someone groaned huskily beside her.Tiffany shrieked when a hand grabbed her wrist.She used her free hand to shine her phone toward the source of the voice."What the hell!"

  She gasp as she saw a boy laying in the bed while covering his face from the sudden brightness."Put out the light!" He groaned,snatching her phone away."Hey!" Tiffany climbed up the bed to get back her phone."Give me back!" She pressed him down and reached out for it,but the boy hide it behind his back.

  "Who tell you to shine the light at me?This is your punishment." He used his free arm to bring Tiffany closer."So...you're the girl my brothers are crazy for?" He pressed his nose against her neck,taking in her scent."Hmm...smell sweet...but too sweet for my liking." Tiffany gasp,eventhough she can't see his face in the dark,but she know he is one of them.

  She keep pushing him away but his grip is too strong.Vampires are strong,she forgot.So eventually she is wasting her energy.Tiffany lay flat on top of him."What do you want? Except for my blood."

  She couldn't feel his heartbeat when she press her head against his chest.Well vampires.He put his palm gently on her cheek,pulling her up to face him."Kiss me." Although Tiffany can't see him,she know he is smirking right now.

"I can't give my first kiss to some vampire who I don't know."

"Then I have to keep your phone until you kiss me." He threaten.

"Just keep it.I can stole it away while you're sleeping."

"Tch,tch.Then I'm going to break it into pieces."

"Can't you just give me back?"

"On the count of three."

"Please?"

"3"

"I beg you?"

"2"

"Okay! Okay! But I can't see you!"

"I can help you." Tiffany could feel him sitting up before cupping her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter