Chapter9

Vampire Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Tiffany woke up in the morning to find Kai sleeping next to her the next day.He lay his head on his arm while facing her.She stared at his face.Kai looks very cute while sleeping.Like a child,Tiffany would describe.

  "I don't like being stare at when I sleep." His voice made Tiffany flinched."I..I..." She avoided eye contact when he opened his eyes."But since it's Tiffany noona,then it's alright." Kai smiled,pulling something out under the pillow Tiffany was using.

  A pink box wrapped with white ribbon."Merry Christmas!" He sat up and crossed his legs,ing the gift toward her."I-It's Christmas? I thought Christmas is next friday?" Tiffany accepted the box and unwrapped it."You've been sleeping for a week." Kai swing his body from side to side.

  "What?!" She dropped the box and widened her eyes."Yep,that's why no one go near Sehun when it's full moon.He kind of...umm...turn the person his drank blood from into a sleeping beauty for a week." Kai scratched his head."Aren't you going to open the box?" He asked with puppy eyes.

  Tiffany picked up the box from her legs and lifted the cover up.It's a red fluffy scarf,with white snowflakes printed on it."Thanks." She looked up and was pulled into a hug.

  "This is my first time buying present for a girl.I hope you like it." He hugged her tighter."I love it.Thank you Kai." He broke the hug and yawned."Bye bye.I need to go back to my room for some sleep." Kai waved his hands and disappeared.Tiffany giggled.

  After taking a shower,Tiffany went out of her room and bumped into Lay when she was on her way out of the mansion."Oh Fany,you're awake! Merry Christmas!" He hugged her with a smile."I got you a Christmas gift!" Lay said,showing her the paper bag in his hand."I just bought it.Open it."

  Tiffany took the bag from him and peeked inside.A pair of cute fluffy mittens."Thank you! It's cute!" She eyesmiled.Lay held his chest and breathed in and out."Glad to know that you like it.I was so worry that you might hate it." He grinned.

  "Oh,what a pretty scarf by the way." He pointed at the scarf around her neck."It was a present from Kai." Tiffany touched the scarf,smilling.Lay nodded."It's cold out there.Remember to wear the mittens I just gave you." He patted her head and ran upstairs shouting,"Merry Christmas everyone! Wake up sleepy heads! I got you presents!!!" She chuckled,leaving the mansion.

  Tiffany pushed the door open and entered her favourite cafe.After buying herself a mug of hot chocolate,she sat down at her usual seat and looked out the window.Once again,she saw Chanyeol standing outside the window,wearing a warm looking sweater.

  Then,he disappeared.Tiffany turned her head to the counter,he was there buying his drink."You're finally awake,sleeping beauty." He smirked,taking a seat in front of her."Happy Christmas."Chanyeol said as he threw a small rectangle box on the table before leaning against his chair..

  Tiffany took it and opened it.She gasped."I-I can't accept this.This is too expensive!" She threw the box on the table and looked and him."What so expensive about this? I showed you the magical place.That's the second most expensive thing to me.This is nothing." Chanyeol sat up straight.

  "It's only a necklace from Harry Winston." He took a sip of his coffee.Tiffany looked at him with dropped jaws."You must be kidding me.I'm not accepting this gift no matter what." She crossed her arms and pouted.

  "I told you this is nothing.The most expensive thing in the world is what,you know?" He motioned her to come closer."It's you,baby." Chanyeol whispered into her ear.Tiffany leaned back quickly,her cheeks pink in colour.

  He laughed."I'm sorry but...you're not expensive...You're important." He winked."I'm going home." Tiffany grabbed her phone and leave the cafe.Someone caught Tiffany's eyes when she is wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter