Chapter 8

Letting Go
 
whiteflowers_zpse6fd9414.png

Chapter 8

divider_zps786883e5.png

It was already eleven and Baekhyun was getting ready to head home. She was about to leave when she heard some of her companions gossiping about someone. I mean it's nothing new but for some reason this one time it got Baekhyun's attention.

"Wow! He was so handsome"Then the woman stood up to describe the figure some more. "I'm telling you guys, he was tall with curly hair, nice long slim body. I couldn't see his face well because he was across the street but you could tell he had a nice sharp face. He wouldn't stop looking at the bar but he didn't even attempt to come in." she disappointingly stated.

The description sounded so familiar to Baekhyun. "Ah" she gasped as a face came to mind. She rushed out the building to look for a familiar figure. *It must be him. He's back!*

Thought Baekhyun but when she got outside she couldn't find the familiar figure that was imprinted in her mind. She disappointingly walked away wanting to cry. *I new it was to good to be true*

• • •

It had been half an hour and the girls were still cooking in the kitchen. Which left Sehun and Kris alone in the living room. It was a little awkward between them since they hadn't talked in forever.

Sehun, Kris and Kai were like the three musketeers during their high school years, always sticking with each other until graduation. Then Kris decided to pursue his dream and to commit himself to Yixing. Sehun stayed and met Luhan who soon met Kyungsoo to which he then found out was engaged to Jongin.

While Jongin took over his father's company. Sehun made sure to stay in contact with both Kris and Jongin. They on the other hand were to busy and didn't have time to keep in touch with one another. Meaning Kris never found out that Jongin was engaged to Kyungsoo.

"Who is she? Yixing won't stop talking about her. Not that I mind as long as my Xing Xing is happy." Sehun looked at Kris with a pitiful expression. "Kyungsoo was Jongin's fiancée"

"What?" asked a puzzled Kris. "Since when was Jongin engaged? Why isn't he here?" asked Kris. "Well he was engaged until a month ago." Sehun stated sadly. "I'm so confus..." "he cheated" interrupted Sehun. Kris sat there with a blank expression, not really focusing on anything. He was trying to process everything that Sehun had just told him. "Who cheated!" asked a very pissed off Yixing.

Kris loves Yixing and deeply cares for her, that it has gotten to the point that he also follows the same morals as Yixing. They were polar opposites until Kris fell in love. He has learned that it erks Yixing anything having to do with cheating and it also has rubbed off on him as well so he understands how his Xing Xing feels. He feels sorry if Jongin didn't really like Kyungsoo but cheating was out of the question.

The only thing he wanted to do right now, was to sock Jongin in the face. To top it off, Kyungsoo is such an adorable kitten. Why a kitten you ask, it's because she looks cute and soft but girls are unpredictable. "I would like to meet that son of.." said Yixing with a venomous voice before being interrupted by Luhan. "You need to wash that dirty mouth of yours" Kyungsoo who was standing next to Luhan was shocked to hear Yixing cuss.

Sehun laughed humorously trying to lighten the mood. Luhan and Kyungsoo put down the food of trays they were holding next to the tray of cookies. The living room was flooded with different delicious aromas causing Kris and Sehun's stomach to growl making them realize how hungry they were. They wanted to dig in so badly but couldn't because of the awkward situation " Why are you mad?" asked Luhan because Yixing only cusses when she's mad.

Yixing turned to Kyungsoo and hugged her. "That cheating pig doesn't and never will deserve you" Kyungsoo was baffled but also uncomfortable at the knowledge that more people knew of her circumstance. "Um, Yixing you're making Kyunnie uncomfortable" said Luhan while trying to peel her off of Kyungsoo until Yixing spoke up, making everyone to tense up.

"Is he the father of your child?" Kris felt utterly stupid because that possibility hadn't crossed his mind. Luhan let go of Yixing whom pulled away to a teared faced Kyungsoo. "Don't worry we're here for you and for that bundle of joy." said Yixing. Kyungsoo looked up and met everyone's eyes who smiled back at her until she stop to look at Yixing in the eyes and whispered " Thank you". She then hugged Yixing and everyone else came over for a group hug.

There moment was interrupted when there was a knock at the door. Sehun went to open the door to be met with a tall slim, curly haired man, that was dressed in casual clothes and was smiling at him awkwardly. " I'm sorry I'm late" spoke up the stranger. As the curious people that Yixing and Luhan are, they went to go see who was at the door. Once Yixing laid eyes on the intruder she frowned and said. "Oh, it's just Chanyeoler"

Chanyeol's eyes twitched as he corrected Yixing. "It's Chanyeol" he grumbled. Luhan could not take her eyes off of him because she new he was the one. "Oh my, you must be the famous Chanyeol that Yixing has talked to me about. Come in! come in! Make yourself at home." said Luhan as she smiled at Chanyeol and grabbed his left arm and dragged him towards the living room to sit next to Kyungsoo.

As they walked away Sehun glared daggers at the back of Chanyeol's head who felt the intense stare but brushed it off thinking it was Yixing. Plus the fact that he smelled delicious food and was eager to have some because he was starving.

Yixing was very confused at what had happened but then decided to ignore it as she followed after them and saw Luhan eagerly push Chanyeol to sit next to a better composed Kyungsoo who looked tired because of her swollen eyes.

(By the way, Yixing does know Chanyeol's name but she would never tell him because she thinks he's weird and he needs to do something cool and amazing to get her respect). Then Yixing realized what Luhan was trying to do and smiled because she had to find a better companion for Kyungsoo and she knew the right person.

She grabbed her phone and texted Suho asking him which were his days off of work. Then she decided that if Chanyeol wins, he'll be getting more then just Yixing's respect but admiration as well.

 

hearticon_zpsd6ec70c9.gif