Chapter 10

Letting Go
 
whiteflowers_zpse6fd9414.png

Chapter 11

divider_zps786883e5.png

Gosh it's been for ever! But I really wanted to make this chap really long for u guys n I got to say, tat it's the longest chap I've done so far. A heads up to those people tat care, WARNING Tao is mentioned in this chap and he will still be mentioned through out the story but I don't think he'll be mentioned a lot. If it makes u uncomfortable tell me so I can c wat I can do or u can decided not to read my story. Also, if anything confuses u please do tell so I can explain it to u guys. Thanks for reading n commenting if u do :) and I want to thank all my new subscribers for subscribing and sorry for taking so long to update.

2 Months Later

Jongin's POV

Kai and Baekhyun had been trying to live a normal life with each other but it wasn't the same anymore. Nothing was since the moment they realized their mistakes and they become very awkward and distant with each other. Baekhyun couldn't stop thinking about Chanyeol while Kai desperately wanted to see and fix things between Kyungsoo.

He hadn't heard anything about her since the last time Mr Do came storming in his office. His relationship between Mr Do haven't been the easiest either. He won't look at him directly in the eye, not that he wanted him to. Yesterday Jongin had inspected Mr Do closely and by the looks of it, Mr Do had trouble sleeping and focusing on his work but still pulls off the serious and busy facade.

Mrs Do comes once in awhile and looks at Jongin with sorrow then she focuses all her attention towards Mr Do. He also noticed how Mr Do doesn't smile anymore not even when Mrs Do comes to visit. Maybe Kyungsoo isn't holding up well and wants to kill Jongin or she finally told him everything. Naw, he would be dead by now. It bothers Jongin so much how Kyungsoo blamed their broken relationship on herself.

It makes his heart swell knowing how much she loves him or had loved him to blame everything on herself but he doesn't want to believe that she has stopped loving him.

Jongin was sitting in his office looking off to space when Krystal called him to inform him about the meeting that will be held in a few hours and that he needs to go talk to Mr Do about the details. He gets up and heads to Mr Do's office. He knocks on the door and hears a low but deep voice laced with authority say "Come in".

Jongin opens the door and heads towards Mr Do after closing the door. He stops in front of Mr Do's desk and Mr Do starts explaining how important this meeting is. They will be making a contract with Mr. Kim or well known as Minseok, who owns Exo, the number one Cafe in Asia soon expanding to the U.S.

Jongin wasn't really paying attention because he was desperate to hear anything about Kyungsoo. With out thinking he asked "How's Kyungsoo".

The interruption had surprised him and Mr Do but the question caused them to tense up, causing the atmosphere to thicken with tension. When Jongin looked at Mr Do , he also saw desperation but also disappointment. "I..I don't know, I thought you would know." said Mr Do

At that moment Mr Do and Jongin wanted to cry. They both thought that the other would know how Kyungsoo was doing but they were mistaken. They both felt utterly hopeless and broken hearted but were soon interpreted by a surprised Mrs Do, which then turned into rage.

"You both are hopeless and useless! Stop moping around and man up, both of you! Mr. Do if you don't do anything Luhan and Sehun are going to be Kyungsoo's new parents, more like her knew father because they will not kick me out of my mother position. As for you young man" she said as she turned her attention towards a scared Jongin.

"We need to talk" she said with a flat tone. Then Mrs. Do walked out and headed towards Jongin's office but whispered not so quietly " I'm so tired of their uselessness, I don't know how Kyungsoo handled them." Once in Jongin's office Mrs Do headed towards a chair in front of Jongin's desk and sat down waiting until Jongin sat at his perspective spot.

"I see you care greatly about my daughter and she does care about you too and I want what's best for both especially for my Kyunnie. I'm willing to give you one more chance, if it means making her happy. I'm not supposed to be telling you this but she's going to have a date with a charming gentleman this afternoon. If you want to talk to her or at least see a glimpse of her then I suggest you go but don't cause any trouble."

Jongin was a little dazed "What?" he whispered out. "I said go see my daughter but if you already have someone in your life then let it be because it seems you aren't interested." said Mrs Do. The comment had knocked Jongin back to his senses. "What if I'm not the one for her? I screwed up Mrs Do, I cheated."

Jongin's eyes started tearing up. He was waiting for the worst to happen. He didn't mean to blurt out the truth to Mrs Do. She was going to tell him to stay far away from Kyungsoo and that it's wonderful that she's moving on but he didn't expect to hear "I know, she told me everything. I won't lie that when I found out I resented you and somewhat still do."

Then Mrs Do sighed "I never told Kyungsoo this but Mr. Do cheated on me too, it took me some time to forgive him but I was at fault. I didn't give him my time and he found it in someone else. I eventually forgave him but it took me forever that I almost lost him because he was going to give up on me. If you really love my daughter don't give up on her but if you live who you are with then talk to Kyungsoo and explain why you did what you did so her heart can rest in peace and move on."

Mrs Do got up from her spot in front of Jongin and handed him a piece of paper with the location on it. After Mrs Do left Jongin was puzzled at the new information but was getting anxious. *Wait, his Kyungsoo is going out with someone! Is he nice, good looking, rich?* So many questions was running through Jongin head.

Jongin decided to go home early so he unlocked the door and was startled to see Baekhyun. "You're home early" they both said simultaneously. They both admitted that they've messed up and that they rather be friends, nothing more and nothing less. "I wasn't feeling good so I came home early and you?" said Baekhyun.

"I finished early and didn't want to stay at the office. Would..." Jongin hesitated, not sure if it was a good idea asking Baekhyun out since he was going to accidently see (more like spy) on Kyungsoo. Jongin took in a deep breath before asking " Would you like to go out for dinner?"

Baekhyun was excited and relieved because they had never gone out to eat before, plus she's wanted to go out cause right now being inside the apartment felt stuffy. "What's the special occasion?" asked Baekhyun.

Jongin stiffened "I just want to go out" Baekhyun looked at him skeptically but agreed either way so they both got ready to head out.

Kyungsoo's POV

It's finally the friendly hang out. As Kyungsoo was changing she started to remember how well she and Chanyeol clicked as friends. She has even opened up to him and told Chanyeol of the infidelity. Chanyeol was beyond pissed " Who ever he is has missed out on you and the baby. I wouldn't have been stupid enough to let you go. That shows that he wasn't man enough, just like me." Chanyeol had whispered out the last part.

Kyungsoo was going to ask him what he had meant but Chanyeol had changed the conversation. He had told her that he would love to take care of her and the baby but Kyungsoo had refused. "You should save your money and love for your own family" said Kyungsoo

Chanyeol responded with "I'm not planning on marrying and having children any time soon and as your friend I want to take care and support you and your bundle of joy. Plus he or she will need a father figure. Not saying you can't be both a mother and a father figure but it will be hard for you and the baby to handle. "

Kyungsoo sighed but eventually agreed because she wants her child to have a father figure and Chanyeol was perfect but she felt like she was taking advantage of him. Then she remembered how Chanyeol reacted when he went with her to her second ultrasound because Sehun nor Luhan couldn't make it, sadly. It felt like it was yesterday and it made her giggle.

Chanyeol was very excited and wouldn't stop moving around in his seat, while they waited with other patients waiting to be called in. They didn't wait long since Kyungsoo had an appointment and also the fact that Yixing was eager to attend her.

Not that she isn't with the other patients, it's just the fact that Kyungsoo is special. She even informed Suho that Kyungsoo was coming and that he should stop by. Yixing was legit surprised to see Chanyeol, thinking that Kyungsoo would come alone and it was the perfect moment for Suho to make his move.

In the end, she should have asked Kyungsoo if anyone was going to accompany her because it was really awkward having Suho and Chanyeol in the same room. Especially since Chanyeol has become very protective over Kyungsoo, making sure that no guy other then himself, Kris and Sehun gets close to her. It wasn't one of Yixing's best planned out plan but you got to give her credit for trying.

But the tension went away the moment they saw the blob that's suppose to be the unborn child inside Kyungsoo's stomach. Suho had then immediately left going back to work but before he did he had hugged Kyungsoo goodbye despite of Chanyeol's glaring. Chanyeol then drove Kyungsoo and himself to a cafe near by for something sweet to eat. They had been there for an hour until Chanyeol got a phone call from Kris asking him where he's at.

"I'm sorry Kyungsoo I have to go. How about I drop you off at Sehun's and Luhan's apartment."It was more of a statement then a question but Kyungsoo answered him. "It's okay, I'm going to stay here a little while longer." Chanyeol was standing up when Kyungsoo said that but froze. "I don't think that's a good idea. It's dangerous and it would be reckless of me to leave you alone here. Why don't we buy something for Sehun and Luhan to eat. "

The fact that Chanyeol was worried about her made her heart swell but it also annoyed her. " Chanyeol" said Kyungsoo with a stern voice "I promise you if anything goes wrong while I'm sitting here, you will be the first person I'll call." Chanyeol hesitated before responding "You'll call me before you call Luhan, right?" that comment made Kyungsoo giggle.

"Yes, I'll call you before my best friend, who will probably be pissed at me when she finds out that you come before her in case of an emergency. You should feel really special." Her statement had brought a huge smile on Chanyeol's face, which also persuaded him to give in. "Fine but you have to go on a friendly date with me this Friday." said Chanyeol

Kyungsoo hummed an approval and got up to give Chanyeol a good bye hug. She then sat down and didn't notice Chanyeol go up to the cashier and paid for their drinks. Kyungsoo sat at the cafe for about an hour rubbing at her baby bump that wasn't to noticeable unless you paid close attention. She then decided to get up and leave but went to go pay for her drink but the cashier said that the gentleman with curly hair had payed for her. It made Kyungsoo feel warm inside and flustered. "Oh, okay, thank you. Have a good evening" said Kyungsoo as she walked out.

Once Kyungsoo was out of the cafe, she decided to walk around and stopped in front of a store that displayed baby clothes. She walked in the store and walked around but her feet lead her to the baby section. She unconsciously rubbed her baby bump and smiled at the cute outfits. She got startled when someone tapped on her shoulder "Do you need help madam"

Kyungsoo turned around and noticed a woman about her height, with a nice squared face and a beautiful smile. "Umm, Hello my name is Kyungsoo. I was just looking around. I have to say this is a very lovely store." The lady smiled at her and extended her hand out for a hand shake, which Kyungsoo took. "Oh, goodness it's a pleasure meeting someone as cute as you Kyungsoo. My name is Jongdae, and thank you. My boss will be happy to hear that. If it isn't to rude to ask but how many months are you?"

Kyungsoo laughed "I'm 3months pregnant. Is it noticeable?" Jongdae instantly responded, afraid that she some how offended Kyungsoo " Not really but you should be proud and show it off to the world" encouraged Jongdae. Before any of them could say anything else Kyungsoo's phone ringed.

"Hello"answered Kyungsoo without looking at the caller ID " Kyungsoo! I called Luhan and she told me you aren't home yet. Where are you?" asked a worried Chanyeol when another call was trying to get through. "I'm okay, I'm at.. *Kyungsoo turned to Jongdae who answered her question by pointing to a receipt that said Moonlight* Moonlight" finished Kyungsoo. " Don't move, I'll be on my way" Chanyeol ended the call before Kyungsoo could answer. Then Kyungsoo got a text from Luhan saying "Why aren't you answering your phone! Where are you?"

Kyungsoo sighed and replied saying " I'm okay and I was talking to Chanyeol so I couldn't answer your call. Sorry :( " Then she put her phone away and looked up at Jongdae. "It was nice meeting you but I have to go since - "

"Your boyfriend is worried about you" interrupted Jongdae. Which caused Kyungsoo to frown. "No he's just a friend" Jongdae noticed the change and wanted to bang her head against the wall. "I'm so sorry" Kyungsoo half heartedly smiled at her. They both stood in silence for a few minutes until someone came in cutting the silence.

"Kyungsoo!" called out a deep voice, which came closer until you could see a curly head peek out from the corner. Once Chanyeol spotted them, he quickly came over to them with a bright smile on his face. "There you are, come on I have to take you home before Luhan kills me for leaving you alone." said Chanyeol as he held Kyungsoo's hand before he turned to the unknown person next to her. "Hi, I'm Chanyeol"

Jongdae smiled up at him before responding "Nice to meet you Chanyeol, I'm Jongdae. Well you guys should be on your way. I'm was nice meeting you Kyungsoo. You should come by again and if you want I could help you pick out a baby outfit" Kyungsoo looked at her and smile "I would love that, see you around" said Kyungsoo as Chanyeol started dragging her away as he waved goodbye to Jongdae.

Once Chanyeol dropped Kyungsoo to Sehun and Luhan's apartment, they both got scolded at by a worried Luhan. While getting a disapproving look from Sehun. Reminisced Kyungsoo.

It's not even a date but she's really nervous. What if she looks to fat in her pure white dress, that goes down to her knees but is very snug on her now prominent baby bump. Thanks to Jongdae, she decided to show off her baby bump, but she started to feel insecure, since she's been eating a lot and has gained a lot of weight.

Why would Chanyeol even want to hang around with a fat woman who's having a baby, who still has awful morning sickness. Which Kyungsoo has complained to Yixing about it and she prescribed her medication for it but it isn't that helpful.

"Kyungsoo hurry up Chanyeol's at the door!" screamed Luhan. When Kyungsoo came out Luhan was overjoyed and wouldn't stop complementing her, even when she got to the door. "Sweetie you look adorable, y, pure and very confident. I could also eat you up, but I don't think Chanyeol would like that."

Kyungsoo was blushing the whole time Luhan was complementing her but decided to ignore her best friends last comment. "Are you sure? Don't I look fat? Maybe I should go change? Do you think Chanyeol would mind waiting?" asked a worried Kyungsoo. Luhan looked at her like she had grown two heads. "Girl, you look fine. Plus seeing your baby bump makes me want to stuff you in my pocket and not let anyone see you. Come on let's go Chanyeol's waiting!"

Once they opened the door, they saw Chanyeol entertaining Sehun. (which was supposed to be the other way around). They both turned toward the door when they realized it was opened and they just stared. They were both stunned on how Kyungsoo looked. "Sorry but Kyungsoo can't go with you anymore. She'll be staying with me and Luhan because we don't like to share." said Sehun making everyone laugh.

"Kyungsoo you look beautiful" complemented Sehun, while Chanyeol nodded his head as he said "Yea". Kyungsoo couldn't describe how she felt at the moment but was really glad to have fantastic friends. "Well, we should be on our way now" stated Chanyeol.

For a moment Sehun didn't want to let go. He felt like Yixing and Luhan were starting to rub off on him because he felt like a big brother seeing his little sister go off on her first date with one of his stupid but acceptable and trustworthy friend. Which is weird since he just met Chanyeol a couple of months ago.

He also didn't want to admit how Kyungsoo's baby bump felt very comfortable against his flat stomach. It made him wonder how Luhan will feel against him when they have their own creation of love inside her

Jongin's POV

Jongin opened the car door for Baekhyun after he parked his expensive car in front of a simple but expensive restaurant. Baekhyun arked an eyebrow in question, Jongin didn't answer her but did smile down at her.

Once they were in the restaurant a waiter asked if they had a reservation. Jongin had said no but because he was Kim Jongin they were willing to give him and his date a table. They were led to a table smack in the middle of the restaurant, making Jongin and Baekhyun feel uncomfortable.

Kyungsoo wasn't the type to like a lot of attention nor to go out much so Jongin haven't need to worry of such things before. Plus he didn't care much about his previous girlfriends to bring them to such a place. If it was about business Jongin would always make sure he reserved a table off to the side so nobody would overhear their conversation.

While Baekhyun has only been to such a place with only one person before, whom she was in a relationship. Therefore being here with Jongin as friends is weird, since it's suppose to be for special occasions with a special someone.

Once seated Jongin looked around until a deep voice caused him to freeze and turn towards it shocked. Baekhyun was looking at the menu when she was shocked to hear the deep voice.

A table away was a tall handsome curly haired man standing behind Kyungsoo and rubbing her baby bump while he said "Have you thought about baby names yet, Kyungsoo because I have the perfect baby names for our bundle of joy!" as they walked towards Jongin's and Baekhyun's table, heading towards the exit but stopped once they spotted them. Kyungsoo making eye contact with Jongin as Chanyeol did with Baekhyun

 

hearticon_zpsd6ec70c9.gif