chapter 4

Letting Go
 
whiteflowers_zpse6fd9414.png

Chap. 4

divider_zps786883e5.png

Luhan headed towards the living room and only saw Sehun. "Where's Kyungsoo?"

Sehun looked up from watching TV and respond "She's in the room she said she wasn't feeling good." Luhan nodded her head and headed towards the bedroom and saw Kyungsoo laying on her back with her arms spread out on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

"Kyungsoo" whispered Luhan as she got closer to the bed and noticed the tears on Kyungsoo's face. Luhan felt broken seeing her friend like this. She wanted to smack some sense into Kai for being the cause of all this. Luhan didn't expect any response from Kyungsoo so she was surprised when she spoke up.

"Luhan am I not good enough? Is it because I'm not pretty enough? It's cause I'm boring and plain, right? Maybe I should be tier or skinner or maybe I'm just too ugly." Luhan felt angry, how could Kyungsoo think of herself like that. "Kyungsoo that's enough, you are perfect the way you are."

"But I'm not Luhan! I'll never be enough!" yelled Kyungsoo feeling very frustrated that Luhan wasn't understanding her. But how could she if she hasn't told Luhan her problem. "Then tell me a good reason so I can understand!" yelled back Luhan. "He cheated on me" whispered Kyungsoo feeling guilty that she had snapped at Luhan when she was trying to help her.

"What? I didn't hear you" responded Luhan, while walking closer to Kyungsoo and stopped directly looking down at Kyungsoo's teared face. "H..he cheated on me." said Kyungsoo as she bursted out crying. She brought her hands up to her face trying to hide away from Luhan's reaction thinking she would pity her.

"Oh, Kyunnie, he couldn't have" whispered out Luhan afraid that she would snap. Kyungsoo kept crying and her whole body started trembling. Luhan bend down to hug Kyungsoo. Luhan was at loss for words, she couldn't say "everything is going be okay" because she didn't know what Kyungsoo was going through.

If Luhan was in Kyungsoo's place she wouldn't know what to do either. She would probably hate Sehun and his . She would probably be in jail too. "He doesn't deserve you, he never did. Remember, me and Sehun will always be here for you." said Luhan while she rubbed Kyungsoo back.

Luhan didn't realize she was crying until Kyungsoo sat up and hugged her tightly. They both stayed like that for a few minutes. Luhan had stopped crying when Kyungsoo fell asleep in her arms. She got up and went out the bedroom. She didn't question why Sehun was waiting out side the door with his hands open asking for a hug and just hugged him. Luhan started crying again because of Kyungsoo and her dispare.

On the other hand Sehun had turned off the TV the moment he heard Kyungsoo yell. He got up from his spot when he heard Luhan yell back. He headed towards the bedroom door but didn't open it and stood their eavesdropping on Luhan and Kyungsoo. What he heard made him feel disappointed.

He has known Kai since elementary school but they had stopped talking once Kai took over the company seven years ago. The same year he met Luhan and Kyungsoo. He had fallen in love with Luhan and Kyungsoo was like a Sister to him. But he still couldn't believe what Kai had done to Kyungsoo.

When Kyungsoo told them that she was going out with Kai because of an arrange marriage two years ago, he didn't think things would work out. Kai isn't good with commitments so one must be pretty special for him to stay with. But then she said that they would take things slow and get to know each other first and that it was all Kai's plan.

He thought maybe Kai had changed, that there was hope. That Kai would probably be happy for once. Kai had been raised by his father because his mom cheated and left, that's why Kai hates cheaters. They seemed perfect a year ago but then Kyungsoo stopped contacting them.

He told Luhan not to worry because he trusted Kai to make Kyungsoo happy. That maybe Kyungsoo was too busy with work and her new life but now he knows that she was hiding her problems from them. But if Kai didn't like Kyungsoo he would have broken it off even if it was an arranged marriage so why did he have to play with her feelings. Sehun felt so confused and betrayed, guess he doesn't know Kai as well as he thought.

. . .

" Hurry up guys! I can't wait to go see Luhan! Wait where does she live again?" asked Yixing confused. "Xing Xing please slow down we'll get to Luhan's after we find are hotel and unpack. Plus why did you bring so many stuff?"

"Yeah, Yixing! They are really heavy" said Chanyeol who was forced to hold his luggage and two of Yixing's while Kris had is own and Yixing's purse and her extra luggage. " I had to bring back a souvenir! I didn't know what Luhan would like so I brought a whole luggage filled with souvenirs." said Yixing like it was the normalest thing to do.

"Sweetie, you could have asked her what she wanted." said Kris "As a matter of a fact why didn't you" " Gosh Grumpy, it's suppost to be a surprise." said Yixing.

Chanyeol who was behind Kris snorted at the nickname. "Hurry up! Umm I for got your name again." said Yixing not noticing Chanyeol's kicked puppy face. "It's Chanyeol, it's really not that hard to remember." mumbled Chanyeol. Kris couldn't hold it in any longer and bursted out laughing.

"Shut up, Grumpy! It's not funny, plus if you don't hurry up we'll lose your girlfriend again said Chanyeol. Causing Kris to shut up and rush to catch up to an over excited Yixing.

******** lalaleman you were right/your wish has come true!!!!! Channie has come and he will work some magic!!! :) **********

 

hearticon_zpsd6ec70c9.gif