Chapter 9

Letting Go
 
whiteflowers_zpse6fd9414.png

Chapter 10

divider_zps786883e5.png

"Kyungsoo I would like you to meet Chanyeol!" happily chirped Luhan. Chanyeol sat down not really paying attention because he was to busy staring at the trays of food. " Hello" meekly responded Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo didn't know if she should feel offended that the guest wasn't listening to her because he was to busy drooling over her food or to feel delighted that he was craving for her home made food before he even tried it. Kyungsoo didn't want to be rude so she grabbed a tray of food and offered some to Chanyeol.

Whom didn't hesitate to get some. He moaned the instant the treat landed inside his mouth, making his taste buds swim in delight. "This is amazing!" said Chanyeol as he turned towards Kyungsoo, who was smiling at him.

When he had fully turned towards her, he froze. He didn't expect to see red, plump, heart shaped lips smiling at him of a beautiful round face with doe eyes and long flawless black hair. He wasn't sure how long it was since they were sitting.

Kyungsoo was looking back at Chanyeol but felt uncomfortable at the way he was staring at her. His eyes were wide and his mouth was a little open, if one payed close attention then you would be able to see a bit of the content inside Chanyeol's mouth and eyes that spark almost like he was looking at the most beautiful thing in the world. Since Chanyeol was busy checking Kyungsoo out she decided to also do the same.

He was very handsome with his curly hair and big ears but Kyungsoo got chills when looking at his lips because his smile was extremely creepy. "Hi! My names Chanyeol and who are you? Did you know you are very beautiful." said Chanyeol. Kyungsoo whole heartily giggled "Yea I know" she responded. Then she realized what she had said and frantically tried to explain "Tha...a...t your names Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol kept staring at a frantic Kyungsoo and thought that she looked really cute but his stare increased Kyungsoo's discomfort, which caused her to feel embarrassed. "I'm glad you know my name but you also forgot the fact that you are beautiful." spoke up Chanyeol causing Kyungsoo's face to turn a deep red and have butterflies in her stomach but they left as quick as they came as memories of Jongin crossed her mind.

Chanyeol noticed the sudden change of emotions on Kyungsoo's face and started to panic. Their forgotten friends, who were watching at the sidelines decided to speak up. "Okay guys it's time to eat! Chanyeol what's your occupation? Are you single? What's your ideal type?" Luhan bombarded Chanyeol with questions that she already knew but wanted Kyungsoo to find out.

She failed to notice the jealous glares Sehun was giving Chanyeol. Chanyeol started to squirm because of Luhan's questions and a bad vibe that was directed towards him but didn't know where it was coming from because he also failed to notice Sehun's glares.

Yixing and Kris where off at left side trying not to laugh at the scene in front of them. " Luhan, how many times do I have to tell you, it's one question at a time" sighed Kyungsoo.

"Yea!" said Chanyeol as he turned towards Kyungsoo again. "So what would you like to know?". That left Luhan with open but then she squealed, startling everyone. "Sorry I thought I saw a fly but it was nothing." Luhan turned towards Yixing who was smiling at her.

Sehun decided that it was the perfect moment to claim what was his so he wrapped his arms around Luhan's waist and brought her towards his laps. Luhan, who was used to the jester didn't think anything of it and turned her head back towards Chanyeol and a flustered Kyungsoo.

"Um..." Kyungsoo didn't know what to say so she turned her head towards Luhan asking for help. "Chanyeol why don't you answer my questions? You know what why don't we eat and then talk later" said Luhan, to which every one agreed to.

For the last few hours everyone spent their time with there significant other eating, cuddling or kissing (at times because they didn't want to make Chanyeol and Kyungsoo uncomfortable), while Chanyeol and Kyungsoo where busy getting to know each other. It was getting late so Kris, Yixing, and Chanyeol were getting ready to leave. Luhan, Sehun, and Kyungsoo walked the guest to the door when Chanyeol pulled Kyungsoo to the side.

Chanyeol rubbed his right hand on the back of his neck nervously as he looked down at Kyungsoo and nervously asked "Would you like to go on a date with me. As..s as friends though so we can get to know each other better! "

Kyungsoo was taken a back and let out the breath she was holding. "Yes" she whispered quietly. She felt this weird, ticklish feeling in her stomach but spoke louder so Chanyeol could hear her better "Yes, I would love to" They both looked at each other and smiled.

"Well then can I get your number and you can text me what time and day you are available and I'll come and pick you up, Kyungsoo." He had said her name with so much care that it make Kyungsoo's stomach heat up.

They exchanged numbers and walked towards the door with a smile on their faces. Kyungsoo saw their friends scramble away from the door but except a delighted Luhan who was being dragged away from the door by a stone faced Sehun. Chanyeol didn't notice because he was all smiles.

• • •

Gosh! I've taken for ever to update. I should be slapped across the face with a chair, lol. I hope you guys enjoyed this chap. :D

 

hearticon_zpsd6ec70c9.gif