Chapter 2

Letting Go
 
whiteflowers_zpse6fd9414.png

Chapter 2

divider_zps786883e5.png

As soon as Kyungsoo closed the door behind her, she couldn't hold her tears. She decided to go to the only place that came in her mind. It's not like home didn't cross her mind, it's just that she doesn't want to see her parents disappointed faces. She is the only thing they have other then the company. Her happiness is their number one priority and hers is their well being. So her going home very upset and broken was off the list with a big fat NO. She dragged her two luggages as close as possible to her destination before giving up and calling a cab. This is one of the perks of living in a big city, you have transportation 24/7.

"Thank you and keep the change" whispered Kyungsoo before getting out of the cab. The driver rushed out and pulled her luggage out and was about to help her take it in but Kyungsoo refused. "I can take it from here, goodnight". She rushed towards the condo door dragging her luggage after her. She knocked on the door three times before the door was opened by a half asleep Sehun.

Once Kyungsoo saw Sehun she dropped her luggage and hugged him while she cried. Sehun was surprised by her actions but hugged her back. "Shh. . . it's Ok, calm down" said Sehun a little awkward, soon after one could hear foot steps coming towards them. " Sehun who is it? You better not be cheating on me because if you are I swear I'll kill you and feed you to sharks" Luhan said as she stopped on her tracks surprised to see Sehun hugging a messed up Kyungsoo.

As soon as Kyungsoo spotted Luhan she lunged herself at her and cried harder. Luhan was taken by surprised and stumbled back a little but kept her balance * even though it was difficult with Kyungsoo clinging to her like a koala bear* " Kyunnie what happened? Why are you crying?" asked Luhan confused as . It took Luhan (and Sehun when he felt like helping) a few hours to calm down Kyungsoo. She had fallen asleep soon after so Luhan and Sehun decided to go to sleep and ask questions late.

. . . . . .

When Kai woke up he noticed he was alone. Still a little groggy he got up to look for Kyungsoo. The first place he thought of was the kitchen because Kyungsoo would wake up an make them breakfast.

Even in his groggy state he didn't smell anything but still headed towards the kitchen. When he got to the kitchen he noticed it was empty and untouched. He turned towards the living room and it was also empty. Then he headed towards their room to check the bathroom but noticed the closet door open. He ran towards it and felt his heart drop as he realized Kyungsoo's clothes were gone.

*I must be imagining things. She couldn't have left just like that. I. .I..* Kai just couldn't believe that Kyungsoo got up and left. He decided to call her but she wouldn't pick up. He felt so worried but didn't know what to do. Then he thought about Baekhyun. It was a good idea that Kyungsoo left, he had cheated. Now he can be happy with Baekhyun and not worry about Kyungsoo. But something didn't feet right with out Kyungsoo. He felt lonely so he decided to call Baekhyun. "Ring.....ring" *some one picks up* "Hello?" "Baek it's Kai, I broke up with Kyungsoo. Do you want to come over?" Before Baekhyun could reply back Kai gave her his address and hung up.

. . . .

Kyungsoo woke up with a warm body next to her. She thought it was Kai but remembered what happened last night and got disappointed. She was about to get up when Sehun burst into the room panicked. " oh my god Kyungsoo! Please help me I...I the kitchen is on fire, Luhan is going to kill me! Please help!

Kyungsoo was astonished that Luhan hadn't woken up with Sehun screaming his lungs out. Either way Kyungsoo got out of Luhan's hold and went to the kitchen. While Sehun was behind her panicking telling her to hurry up cause the kitchen was on fire. When Kyungsoo went into the kitchen she felt a little sick seeing pancake powder and some other unknown substances *that she didn't want to know* all over the floor and counter top. She also noticed the pan with *what she assumed to be* pancake powder on fire. She was about to turn around to go get the fire extinguisher but someone beat her to it, turning off the fire.

" what the hell did you do too my kitchen" yelled Luhan. Kyungsoo turned around and saw Luhan beating Sehun with the fire extinguisher. While Sehun bit his bottom lip trying to prevent himself room making any noise. For some reason Kyungsoo found it so funny that she bursted out laughing. That caused Luhan to stop mid air stopping her from continuing to hit Sehun. Luhan and Sehun turned towards Kyungsoo confused but soon after they bursted out laughing as well.

Luhan was very happy seeing Kyungsoo being herself but she felt like something had changed in her. She wasn't the same Kyungsoo she knows and she was going to find a way to bring the old Kyungsoo back.

. . . . .

:) I finally updated! I'm so sorry and highly embarrassed to say this but I think I'll be updating ever Saturday or when I can. If you guys are mad at me then go ahead and let it all out * but don't be to mean about it*. I love all of you guys and thank you to all my new subscribers * well to all of my subscribers*. By the way if any one here is subscribed to my other story "You're Mine* I'm planning to update later today or tomorrow, Just to let you guys know. Thanks once again everyone. Comment, and keep supporting me please.

 

hearticon_zpsd6ec70c9.gif