Chapter 6

Letting Go
 
whiteflowers_zpse6fd9414.png

Chapter 6

divider_zps786883e5.png

"Hello mama" said Kyungsoo the moment her mother opened the door and hugged her. Her mother looked over exited but it wasn't new to Kyungsoo. She couldn't be gone for a day and her mom would complain how much she missed her the moment she returned. Kyungsoo doesn't know how her mom had survived the last two years without her.

They would talk on a daily bases on the phone and it would relax her mom for a while. Even though it relaxes her mom for a while, Kyungsoo knows it's not good enough if her mom can't see nor tough her.

She feels guilty that she hasn't contacted her in a month (specifically that horrid month that she couldn't face her parents and truthfully still can't). Kyungsoo's sure her parents are going to question her about it.

While Kyungsoo usually saw her father at the Kim's company when she would personal go drop off some food for Kai. She wouldn't talk much to her father or Kai cause they would be having important conversations of who knows what. Her mom then let go and pushed her inside the mansion while the maids bowed down to her.

(They aren't called the Do's for nothing. They're filthy rich but don't like to brag about it. They don't invest their money on useless things like buying five mansions or 50 cars. They or more specifically Mr. Do invests most of his money in the Do's Company which is number one in Asia and its worker which has brought them to success. While the other half goes to charity. Kyungsoo's glad that her parents good ways have rubbed on her.)

"Honey you could have waited for the maids to open the door. That is what we pay them for is it not." in that moment Kyungsoo had stopped walking causing her mom to look at her with flurry but she soon dismissed it as she went to her husband.

"Well I missed her so much that I couldn't let the maids to do me the honor of letting her in the house after forever." stated Kyungsoo's mom as she kissed her husband on the cheek while he put his hands on her waist. Then Kyungsoo's mom turned around while still being in her husband's hold.

Kyungsoo didn't know how to feel cause she came in the intentions of not seeing her father just yet. Wasn't he supposed to be working anyways. Plus, she has always looked up to her parents relationship because they have the perfect marriage but at this moment she envied them.

"Kyungsoo, welcome back" spoke her father which brought her out of her thoughts. "It's nice to be back, father." whispered Kyungsoo. Her father let go of her mother and took a few steps towards her while extending his arms and stopped.

Kyungsoo did the same thing, meeting him half way. As they hugged, Kyungsoo heard her father whisper in her ears "I missed you princess". He then pulled away and said " We've missed you and we are glad your back but we need to talk" causing Kyungsoo to stiffen.

"I know" she replied. They headed towards Mr. Do's office and sat down to talk. Mr. Do sat at the head of the table while Mrs. Do stood behind him with her hands on his shoulder, a gesture she did to relax him, while Kyungsoo sat in front of them.

By the gesture her mom was doing, Kyungsoo knew that she was in trouble. More, like she knew were the conversation was heading and it was making her feel sick. "I haven't seen you at the Kim's company nor have we heard from you within a month. Is there something you're not telling us?" spoke Mr. Do with authority.

"I've told your father for a million times that you and Kai must have disputed and you wanted some time alone, right?" stated her mom. Kyungsoo wanted to laugh at how accurate her mom was and cry at the same time.

She wanted to tell them the whole truth and get it over with but that's not why she's here. "I broke it off with Kai a month ago." Kyungsoo blurted out. "I..it wasn't working out.....I fell out of love! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please forgiv..." cried out Kyungsoo as tears dropped down her face preventing her from finishing.

Her mom ran towards her and comforted her tell her that every thing was okay. Mr. Do sat there, stunned at what Kyungsoo had revealed. He was sure they loved each other, that he had made the right choice of trying to marry them off but he was wrong.

Did they lie and play him, he had always wanted what's best for Kyungsoo but this is not what he expected to hear. "How long" spoke Mr. Do with sternness. Kyungsoo didn't look up will speaking " We really tried *hiccup* but it didn't work out but..*BANG!*

"When I'm speaking to you, you look at me and answer my question!" yelled Mr. Do as he stood up and slammed his hands on the desk starling Mrs. Do and Kyungsoo. Mrs. Do was stunned and didn't know what to say because this was her first time seeing her husband so furious.

Kyungsoo looked up with hurt eyes saying the same words that broke her "We faked it for a year". Mr. Do felt like a monster! He has never yelled at his daughter and the face that she gave him broke his heart in half.

The look of disappointment and shock that his wife was giving him wasn't making him feel any better. Either way Mr. Do kept a stoic face as he asked the next question " What about the other half?"

"A failed attempt *hiccup* to love each other" whispered Kyungsoo before speaking up again "Please don't break the contract between the two companies. Don't let this failure of a daughter ruin the companies *hiccup*.

Said Kyungsoo as she got up from her chair and from her mom's embrace. Headed towards the door opening it and whispering "I hope you can forgive me papa".

Mr. Do stood there crying, repeating the words that pierced through his broken heart *" useless daughter" " hope you can forgive me papa"*

Kyungsoo was crying as she walked out of the mansion clutching an envelope that was in her pocket, as she got in a cab and headed towards Luhan.

 

hearticon_zpsd6ec70c9.gif