Chapter 12

Letting Go
 
whiteflowers_zpse6fd9414.png

Chapter 12

divider_zps786883e5.png

I'm sorry for all of my mistakes (grammarly and length wise for this chapter) and for taking forever to update T^T I would like to give a shout out to Aldila for encouraging me to write this chapter. If not, I probably would have taken longer to update. Do comment and tell me what you guys think about this chapter. I also encourage you guys to tell me what you guys would like to see for the next update, like a scene b/w two charaters or someone's POV. 

 

Jongin POV

 

Baekhyun and Jongin decided to go home early since they had lost their appetite.

It was Monday and Jongin wasn't thrilled with the thought of going to work, but he had to go, since he's still probably on Mr. Do's kill & destroy list. Once he was at work he went straight to his office, ignoring those who greeted him and Krystal who tried explaining his schedule for the day.

Jongin had just sat down when someone startled him when bursted through his office door. He looked up and was greeted by an overly excited Mrs. Do.

"Hey sweet heart, how did it go!? Did you guys make up? Did you at least talk to her or did she ignore you? I think that it'sthe latter because you look devastated?"

"I'm sorry Mrs. Do but I must ask you to leave, I'm busy" Jongin then signaled towards the door. He sighed and looked down to make it seem like he was reading an important document but soon realized his mistake.

"Yeah, really busy looking at your polished desk. Explain to me what happened before I call Kyungsoo. Did she see you?" Mrs. Do headed towards the two long sofas to the left of Jongin's desk.

Jongin made direct eye contact with her and noticed how Mrs. Do patted the spot next to her. He got up and sluggishly walked towards her. Once he sat down he blurted out his worries and insecurities.

"She's pregnant and I'm not the father. She has moved on and is happy with another man". Mrs. Do was puzzled and Jongin realized he screwed up once again. Mrs. Do didn't know and Kyungsoo probably didn't want her knowing but he had opened his big mouth.

It was a given, Kyungsoo would never take him back. He probably didn't really have a chance to begin with but he liked to believe he did, but not anymore. He was ready to curl up into a ball and hide under the sofa.

"Please elaborate, son. You must be mistaken because Kyungsoo would have told me she was pregnant. Plus, why would she even go for that big eared boy with long noodle legs!" Mr. Do was in distress. She got up and walked out of the office before Jongin could elaborate.

He panicked and tried to follow her but Krystal stopped him by the door. She looked angry "sir you have a meeting with Mr. Minseok, Mr. Do just left for another meeting and asked me to tell you to attend to him! I'm going to look bad if you aren't ready in 30 minutes. I mean you are going to lose a potential business partner" she then pushed Jongin inside his office and closed the door on his face.

_                _                 _                  _

 

Kyungsoo was getting ready to head back to the Moonlight clothing store when she got a call. Luhan and Sehun didn't know yet but Kyungsoo was planning to work there. She was going to ask Jongdae if they were hiring. If not she was going to go crazy with her thoughts and the walls, who only listen but don't reply back to her.

Her thoughts were getting worse every minute and Kyungsoo was worried for her baby. It was unhealthy because they could put her in a depression. Her baby was her everything and the only thing that connected her to Jongin. She was lost in her train of thought when she noticed that her phone was ringing.

She thought it was Luhan but soon realized it wasn't. "Hello" instantly a raspy voice was heard "Tell me it isn't true. You would have told your own MOTHER if you were pregnant right? That unapproved stranger isn't the father, it's Jongin, right. Answer me!"

"Mum I . . ." she didn't know what to say. Kyungsoo was going to tell her but not like this. "Do you not want to be a grandmother? Do you not care for my child?" Kyungsoo was on the verge of crying.

Mrs. Do felt awful, she didn't mean to come off inconsiderate and sound like a killer. "That's not it sweetie. I'm ecstatic to be a grandmother but i'm also hurt. I wanted to be there when you found out you were pregnant. You probably already had your first sonogram and I would have loved to be there. What is your father going to say!?"

" You can't tell him! I mean... I want to give him the news and I would appriciate it if you were there with me. Mom how did you find out I was pregnant? I was going to tell you but it seems someone beat me to it." Mrs. Do froze up and started to panic.

"A. . . A friend of mine saw you and reported back to me and I was disappointed and so embarrassed since I couldn't respond to her! Sweetie, why didn't you tell me sooner? Please understand how hurt I am."

"I didn't think telling you about my dysfunctional relationship and how big of a failure I am and about me being pregnant was a good combination. I'm sorry if I'm making you and dad look bad" whispered Kyungsoo

Mrs. Do was taken aback "Who cares about your father and I. What really matters is your happiness. It's not your fault that you and Jongin didn't work out. It's actually something normal between couples. Heck it was expected between you and Jongin but you guys should have said something sooner. From the very beginning your relationship was forced and I and your father should have done something about it. I should have realized that things weren't working out. I failed you as a mother and as a friend. I'm asking you to forgive me."

Kyungsoo cried really hard "tha...t *sniff* isn'. . .t *sniff* true. I'm proud to *sniff* be your daughter *sniff* I couldn't *sniff* have asked for *sniff* a better mother." "Don't cry anymore or I'm going to start crying" said Mrs. Do. She then sighed and asked the question she badly wanted to be answered " Sweetie who's the father"

"I. . . I would like to explain everything to  you in person if that's okay" hesitated Kyungsoo. Mrs. Do didn't question her daughter anymore but she did schedule a mini date with her. Then she remebered how she left Jongin hanging. "I'll see you then, by Sweetie, take care, and call me if you ever need anything, you know I'll always be there for you"

Kyungsoo felt horrible for not telling her mom, she felt like crap. Her stomach then growled and the perfect place popped up in her mind. She was craving something sweat so she will definitely go to the bakery across the Moonlight clothing store. Their sweats looked so delicious and mouthwatering.

_                 _                  _                 _

 

Yixing found the perfect guy! One of her clients had come over for a visit and an unfamiliar face came along with them. He was handsome, breathe taking and his smile, don't even get Yixing started on his smile. To top things off, he was single, looking for a relationship and wanted a family.

So being the nice and lovely person that Yixing is, she recommended a friend of hers. She didn't tell him she was pregnant but that she wanted to have a family as well. That Kyungsoo was nice, selfless, forgiving, loyal and a total beauty. Yixing also asked him what he thought about adopting or step kids. His reply had fully won Yixing over and diminished any worries she had.

He told her that he loved kids and that he would not mind. That he was even planning to adopt and becoming a single father, since he could not find that special someone. But he truly wanted a family, with a wife, kids, and a pet. A place that he can go back and call home. The handsome gentleman agreed to meet with her friend within a few weeks. Yixing was ecstatic and couldn't wait to see the moment in which Kyungsoo and the handsome gentleman would meet.

He did not say that she could not invite herself to the date. She will just be off to the side analyzing them while bragging about her match making skills to Luhan. She could probably even get Yifan to go on a date with her! Yixing had everything planned out, well almost. 

_               _                  _                  _

 

Baekhyun was getting jealous. What does Chanyeol see in Kyungsoo that she does not have. It's not like Kyungsoo is innocent since she's been with Jongin. It's probably because she is wealthy because Kyungsoo isn't that pretty.

Who was Baekhyun kidding, of course Kyungsoo is gorgeous. She still doesn't understand how Jongin cheated on her. Especially with a person like herself, who breaks up couples and s guys for a living. She is pretty pathetic but Chanyeol promised to love her and to have a family together.

It should be her getting her belly rubbed by the love of her life. It should have only been her who Chanyeol touched intimately. She wanted to go to Kyungsoo and tell her to back off, that Chanyeol was hers to begin with but she had no right.

She is a nobody and has no right to anything. Baekhyun sighed and went to the guest room to sleep. There was no point in being in rook  Jongin and her shared. She doesn't even belong there, she's a stranger who is invading someone else's home.

 

hearticon_zpsd6ec70c9.gif