1: 11.11.11

Last Wish of a Heart
"Yeona...," her sister calls her name softly but she doesn't give any reaction. She just sits on the bed in silence, staring at the floor with unfocused eyes. She has been like this since last night.
 
When she is going to say something to Yeona, a nurse calls him to complete the administration form. They are going to take a flight soon, returning to their apartment after the operation.
 
Yeona knows her sister is trying to cheer her up. She knows that her sister has known about Jaesoon but she couldn't say anything. But she feels that she has lost her soul now even though Junhyung hasn't take it away.
 
Junhyung hugged her through the night, since Yeonhi couldn't see him, he didn't let go of her. He tried to talk with her but she refused to respond. Even after he kissed her lips, Yeona still didn't give any reaction.
 
She is hurting inside. She did want to see Jaesoon when she opened her eyes, but she doesn't want to see Jaesoon as an Angel of Death. How could he die, giving his eyes away for Yeona?
 
Because he loves her, Yeona knows it. But she blames herself from being blind. Not only blind eyes but she couldn't feel that Junhyung was Jaesoon all along with her heart until yesterday.
 
Junhyung clenches his fists, feeling hurt to see Yeona like this. He has granted her last wish and today is her last day to walk on this Earth; she will die in the plane accident she will take today.
 
But he doesn't have the power to stop the fate from taking her life away. The fact that he could take her place at first was counted as a miracle since probably there would be no Angel of Death who would agree easily to the negotiation he offered to Doojoon.
 
Without a word, Yeona leaves the hospital with her sister, heading to the airport. While Yeonhi is checking their delayed flight, Junhyung finally made up his mind to talk with Yeona: their last conversation.
 
"Yeona," Junhyung spreads his black wings and Yeona looks up to see him with no expression. She wants to cry her eyes out, to slap herself for being this foolish. But from his voice, she knows that it will be their last conversation. "Forgive me."
 
Yeona doesn't want to hear his apology. She wants him to live. Ironically, she doesn't even this pathetic when she knew she is going to die soon. She is desperate with the fact that the one she loves is already dead.
 
"Listen to me," Junhyung kneels, giving her a comforting smile, the smile he used to give when he was alive. "I love you and it will never change. Please don't blame yourself. I was the one who decided everything by myself without asking you."
 
As the tears start to roll down, Junhyung leans to kiss her tears away with his lips. After that he kisses her forehead, her tip of the nose, and finally her lips.
 
Yeona knows that it's their last kiss.
 
Junhyung embraces her hand gently, knowing that her time is running out. The announcement for their flight has been spoken through the speaker as Yeonhi approaches her sister, not seeing the Angel of Death in front of Yeona.
 
"Goodbye," Yeona stops her steps suddenly when she is going to step in the plane. She looks at Junhyung even though she looks like a lunatic, talking to no one. "I love you."
 
Her lips curve into a sweet smile.
 
"I love you," Junhyung whispers to her while Yeonhi pulls her in the plane. At least she smiles again.
 
Soon enough the plane will crash down before it can take off because of malfunctioning control, causing three passengers to die including Yeona.
 
Junhyung looks at the plane as the plane is starting to move. He can see two Angels of Death are waiting there with their black wings, ready to take the soul away.
 
For his surprise, Doojoon lands on the ground next to him, gazing at the plane, "Do you regret your decision? The one you made with me?"
 
Junhyung smiles softly, "How can I regret when I can be the one she saw when she opened her eyes? How can I regret that she can see the beautiful world with my eyes even just for a day?"
 
He looks at Doojoon, "I'm glad that her soul will be good."
 
The plane is losing the control when they are around fifty feets on the ground. The accident is going to happen soon.
 
"I need to erase your memories now, Junhyung," Doojoon apologizes to him. He engulfes Junhyung with his black wings. "Let's work until our last day."
 
Within seconds, Junhyung's soft smile has disappeared. The cold expression is on his face as the only thing he remembers now is he is going to take a soul of the girl inside the plane.
 
Doojoon flies away, leaving the Angel of Death to work.
 
Junhyung spreads his black wings. Whoever his 'client' is, he knows one thing for sure.
 
Her life span is over.